Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > CA Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CA Election Forum Discussion, Planning and Activism for California local elections

Old 09-23-2021, 2:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -hanko View Post
You're missing the part about California being run by Demo's over the last decade or more.
You can lead a horse to water LOL its not his fault.. I was in his line of thinking about 5 years ago..
Old 09-27-2021, 7:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
I love everyone's responses, what rubbish ya'll spew.... think about it long and hard THEY WERE ABLE TO STEAL A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION this whas a tiny one state election and if you think they couldn't accomplish that you're truly obtuse.
You seem out of touch, and suspect to false claims. There was no stolen presidential election. Biden beat trump fair and square.
Old 09-27-2021, 7:40 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
You seem out of touch, and suspect to false claims. There was no stolen presidential election. Biden beat trump fair and square.

He was such an inspiring candidate too.

"Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

Old 09-28-2021, 7:32 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
If one accepts your view as accurate and correct, that is strong evidence that the majority of the voters are imbeciles. I think that for many of us it is hard to come to grips with the idea (fact?) that there are that many stupid imbeciles among us.
Old 09-28-2021, 7:44 AM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJ475 View Post
If one accepts your view as accurate and correct, that is strong evidence that the majority of the voters are imbeciles. I think that for many of us it is hard to come to grips with the idea (fact?) that there are that many stupid imbeciles among us.
100 IQ is the median score amongst the population. That means nearly half of all people have a sub-100 IQ. For every person who has a 115 IQ, there's another person with an 85. That is an unfortunate mathematical fact.
AW Reg. will be reopened Jan. '22 to those who weren't able to register by 7/2018. We don't know what that means for firearms made compliant when reg. failed or if they can or must be converted to AW configuration before registering. There's a moratorium on prosecutions for possession of AWs which were eligible for registration, but AWs acquired after 2016 can still be prosecuted!
Extremely important note: DON'T register anything acquired after 2016!!!
Old 10-05-2021, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandG View Post
100 IQ is the median score amongst the population. That means nearly half of all people have a sub-100 IQ. For every person who has a 115 IQ, there's another person with an 85. That is an unfortunate mathematical fact.
That is why I support some kind of brief structured IQ test to be able to vote and to be on a jury.. seriously.. no joke...

Why should I let some person in an inner city with an 85 or maybe at most 90 IQ..... who has no desire to improve their lives and no desire to be productive to DICTATE MY LIFE indirectly with the essence of Communist laws, policies, and government in the form of voting...

Think about it.. its sick... it's totally sick that it is currently like this..
Old 10-05-2021, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Also, the bell curve is REAL.. that is the bright pink elephant in the room... you can give an inner city 500 trillion dollars... come back in 20 years, it'll be right back the same.. IN SHAMBLES..

All this money on education.. 'community' projects... outreach... inner city programs.. ect ect only make pennies on the dollar as far as 'saving' or 'boosting' that community...maybe 1 out of 300 utilize the funding to make it to the next levels of a functional life.. its a TERRIBLY BAD RETURN.. and its failing .... these people CANNOT BE BOUGHT OUT OF THEIR SYNDROME WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS!!!!
Old 10-05-2021, 1:02 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW948 View Post
That is why I support some kind of brief structured IQ test to be able to vote and to be on a jury.. seriously.. no joke...

Why should I let some person in an inner city with an 85 or maybe at most 90 IQ..... who has no desire to improve their lives and no desire to be productive to DICTATE MY LIFE indirectly with the essence of Communist laws, policies, and government in the form of voting...

Think about it.. its sick... it's totally sick that it is currently like this..
Part of me wants something like that, too. But another part of me says a constitutional right shouldn't be restricted by having to pass some sort of qualifications exam. What happens when eventually "someone" decides that the exam needs to include knowledge about "alternative genders" and politically correct pronoun usage? It's a slippery slope. Granted, obviously that's exactly what leftists have done with the 2A, but two wrongs don't make a right. Stupid people being able (and even encouraged) to vote is perhaps just an unsolvable flaw in our Great Experiment that we have to live with. It could perhaps be solved via Constitutional amendment someday in the distant future, but I don't see that happening any time soon. (Contitutional amendments require super-majorities to pass, and as discussed above, it's a mathematical fact that the majority is not smart. Maybe we could exploit the fact that stupid people don't always know that they're stupid.)

A major problem is universal mail-in voting. People who otherwise couldn't be bothered to request an absentee ballot or visit a poll, because they simply don't care enough and/or lack any educated opinions about politics, are now sent an easy-peasy postage-paid ballot in the mail, that their friends and family can show them how to fill out, and which bubbles to fill (or just do it for them).
AW Reg. will be reopened Jan. '22 to those who weren't able to register by 7/2018. We don't know what that means for firearms made compliant when reg. failed or if they can or must be converted to AW configuration before registering. There's a moratorium on prosecutions for possession of AWs which were eligible for registration, but AWs acquired after 2016 can still be prosecuted!
Extremely important note: DON'T register anything acquired after 2016!!!

Last edited by CandG; 10-05-2021 at 1:29 PM..
Old 10-05-2021, 3:21 PM

skidmark... How apropos...
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=20c9730268&view=fimg&th=15ad3c387b7ea1aa& attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_15ad3c34b07b03d5&a ttbid=ANGjdJ_GOwaOCfqt3OHKm7zY_mRBiORflleilym4tijR cuiC5hGws2oJLyDhF9PhQVXWMa7_jCP_uMAWxJrz5ef-HJcaRLRDzRANo5ScBq6Y0tJJfz6He0c6K0GPTDg&sz=w632-h880&ats=1489612610462&rm=15ad3c387b7ea1aa&zw&atsh =1
Old 10-05-2021, 7:22 PM

Quote:
Part of me wants something like that, too. But another part of me says a constitutional right shouldn't be restricted by having to pass some sort of qualifications exam. What happens when eventually "someone" decides that the exam needs to include knowledge about "alternative genders" and politically correct pronoun usage? It's a slippery slope. Granted, obviously that's exactly what leftists have done with the 2A, but two wrongs don't make a right. Stupid people being able (and even encouraged) to vote is perhaps just an unsolvable flaw in our Great Experiment that we have to live with. It could perhaps be solved via Constitutional amendment someday in the distant future, but I don't see that happening any time soon. (Contitutional amendments require super-majorities to pass, and as discussed above, it's a mathematical fact that the majority is not smart. Maybe we could exploit the fact that stupid people don't always know that they're stupid.)

A major problem is universal mail-in voting. People who otherwise couldn't be bothered to request an absentee ballot or visit a poll, because they simply don't care enough and/or lack any educated opinions about politics, are now sent an easy-peasy postage-paid ballot in the mail, that their friends and family can show them how to fill out, and which bubbles to fill (or just do it for them).
It would also prevent about 80% of the illegal immigrants from the 3rd world from voting.. if we had even a basic IQ test for voting, this country would turn itself around in ONE election... we are letting scum dictate our lives.. LITERALLY.. no joke.. you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh1t... that is why we are in the mess we are in now... the LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR is telling the HIGHEST COMMON DENOMINATOR how to live.

When the borders were closed, it was not that big a deal..we could survive the indigenous low-information voters..... but the last 30-40 years these people, and others, have completely WRECKED our country by block voting every stupid damn Commie agenda and candidate that rolls out from the depths of hell...