Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Aero Precision -REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2016, 10:33 AM

Default No 308 complete uppers on web site

Is it me or are there no 308 complete uppers on there site?
Old 08-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Veteran Member

Aero has a 3 month back order on most uppers and lowers in AR15 or 308 DPMS pattern. If you want one, grab the first one you can find. PWS indicated they would have matched 308 stripped sets this month They usually have one of their complete 308 uppers if you're open to barrel length choice. Call them as they are not always on the website.

Last edited by Blade Gunner; 08-02-2016 at 10:45 PM..
Old 08-07-2016, 7:23 AM

Don't trust their site it's all out of wack. I odered uppers a few weeks back because their site said it was in stock. Called right after I placed my order and was told if our site let you place an order then we have em in stock will ship within 3-5 days. I thought 3-5 days is awful long time considering most reputable online business ship same day or perhaps next business day on item that are in stock ready to ship. Anyways its been a few weeks and still nothing has shipped every time I call it's a different excuse at this point I can only assume they are giving me the run around because they don't have the uppers I ordered. But they sure took my money next day after my oder.

Last edited by eaperez209; 08-07-2016 at 7:26 AM..