Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 04-19-2021, 7:02 AM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUTTER View Post
Bingo!

Your turn.
Firing for Refusal to vaccinate is not discrimination.

Yahtzee.

Your turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repubconserv View Post
Print it out and frame it for all I care
Quote:
Originally Posted by el chivo View Post
I don't need to think at all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... Iím definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Citadelgrad87; 04-19-2021 at 7:05 AM..
Old 04-19-2021, 7:36 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I thought we were playing chutes and ladders
Old 04-19-2021, 8:06 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post

Yahtzee.

Your turn.
Coffee thru nose, thx
Old 04-19-2021, 8:09 AM

Sue them
Old 04-19-2021, 8:15 AM
トップをねらえ!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM6000 View Post
Hypothetically, if I were to get vaccinated to keep my job, would I have any recourse if I develop health problems due the vaccine?
Absolutely NONE. You are on your own. You cannot sue your employer. You cannot sue the manufacturer. You cannot sue your doctor(s). Get the picture? You take the jab and if any adverse effects manifest you are sh** without any options. So do NOT take the jab. What do you value more? Your job or your life? I pray you make the right choice. Stay safe and God Bless.
Old 04-19-2021, 8:18 AM
トップをねらえ!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongage View Post
https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fcb...ot-card-2b.pdf

There in NO standard. I have personally filled out about 400 of the cards, with other people filling out the first dose information.
There is NO verification possible for the information because medical records are private, and the vax is on emergency clearance.
For now, just wait until the electronic phone app is required for verification by governments and then the physical verification cards that can be duplicated will become considerably harder to fake.
Old 04-19-2021, 8:40 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

Yahtzee.

Your turn.
Did I say that? Never make assumptions, you should know that. An employer cannot force a vaccination on a person on the basis of a disability or deeply held religious belief. Firing that person would be discrimination. I thought you were a vaccine litigator, vaccine litigator guy?

Checkmate btw
Old 04-19-2021, 8:48 AM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Did I say that? Never make assumptions, you should know that. An employer cannot force a vaccination on a person on the basis of a disability or deeply held religious belief. Firing that person would be discrimination. I thought you were a vaccine litigator, vaccine litigator guy?

Checkmate btw
Wrong, as usual.

We aren't playing "I didn't say that".

It's NOT illegal to fire someone for refusing the vaccine. Running in and making false claims of a "deeply held religious belief" doesn't change that.

You're playing checkers, not chess.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Unfortunately for you, I have the truth on my side and... Iím definitely better than you at what you make a living from.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 04-19-2021, 8:49 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt View Post
Tell them that you have medical issues that you donít want to disclose that prevents you from getting the vaccine at the recommendation of your doctor. If they push the issue, tell them that you will sue them for medical discrimination and HIPPA violations.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHS
Under HIPAA, immunization records are protected health information. Therefore, whether an employee has received a COVID-19 vaccine may be disclosed only by a healthcare provider if the employee has furnished the provider with their written authorization.

You do not have to provide any authorization and you have a right to keep your health care information private.

If the company decides to let you go, hire an attorney and you can tell your attorney that you and your significant other were undergoing fertility treatments and taking the Covid19 "vax" (shot) was not recommended by your doctor do to the risk to the fetus.
Old 04-19-2021, 8:56 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Wouldn't you have to prove you are doing those treatments if your company goes with the lawsuit in court?
Old 04-19-2021, 9:02 AM

In hindsight, shutting up and making a fake vax card is looking pretty good!
Old 04-19-2021, 9:08 AM

iíll get one when the illegal aliens are forced to get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 04-19-2021, 9:09 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Wrong, as usual.

It's NOT illegal to fire someone for refusing the vaccine. Running in and making false claims of a "deeply held religious belief" doesn't change that.

Lol, that was too easy.

Illegal? It's outright discrimination given the two circumstances I described. And who said anything about making false claims? You know what making assumptions can make you right?

There are other avenues one could take but you should know that, or maybe you don't.

Last edited by SPUTTER; 04-19-2021 at 9:14 AM..
Old 04-19-2021, 9:32 AM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Lol, that was too easy.

Illegal? It's outright discrimination given the two circumstances I described. And who said anything about making false claims? You know what making assumptions can make you right?

There are other avenues one could take but you should know that, or maybe you don't.
That's why law school is expensive, and google is free.

It's NOT illegal to fire someone for not getting a vaccination. YOU did suggest a false claim, suddenly it's either a strongly held religious conviction or a claimed disability. You know those have to be true, don't you? IT has to be a sincerely held belief, not some excuse you came up with. The OP mentioned nothing about either, but you think you're the smartest guy in the room.

Here's one that will spin your head, if you refused to shower on religious grounds, you can still be fired for poor hygiene if you work with customers or other employees. And you won't win a discrimination suit.

The law is a bit more subtle than you seem to be able to get your head around.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 04-19-2021, 12:49 PM
Banned

Iíve actually paid the money two weeks ago to go talk to an attorney friend that was a referral through another buddy from another case that I know of and by your workplace putting out an email saying you have to take a vaccination is a form of discrimination and thereís other things my lawyer pointed out to me that my wife will win her case if they try to make her take a vaccination so no offense again citadel I donít really take your advice wholeheartedly.

I find it funny when people believe that thereís only black and white in the law. My personal life has been proof that thereís always gray area and people could get away with stuff that other people donít think of

I find it funny that my attorney that I spoke with talks exactly opposite the way you do. He showed me other litigation thatís going on and ways to win again Iím not gonna get into that itís beyond my ability to talk about it correctly so Iím sure Iíll F it up

All I could say is people donít take the device off the Internet go pay the money and see a real lawyer not one on the Internet

Californiaís Atwell is pretty easy to get around if you know what youíre doing

Employers always leave a paper trail and thatís how youíll catch them
Old 04-19-2021, 12:52 PM
Banned

Default Hereís a better idea donít take anyoneís advice here go pony up the money like I did

What I would suggest is for people to pony up the money and go talk to real attorney instead of taking the advice from the Internet. Donít believe me donít believe anyone else go pay the money for that guy that went to law school and talk to him face-to-face. For me it was $250 for an hour which really took about 45 minutes as the best peace of mind youíll ever get
Old 04-19-2021, 1:21 PM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeywee View Post
I’ve actually paid the money two weeks ago to go talk to an attorney friend that was a referral through another buddy from another case that I know of and by your workplace putting out an email saying you have to take a vaccination is a form of discrimination and there’s other things my lawyer pointed out to me that my wife will win her case if they try to make her take a vaccination so no offense again citadel I don’t really take your advice wholeheartedly.

I find it funny when people believe that there’s only black and white in the law. My personal life has been proof that there’s always gray area and people could get away with stuff that other people don’t think of

I find it funny that my attorney that I spoke with talks exactly opposite the way you do. He showed me other litigation that’s going on and ways to win again I’m not gonna get into that it’s beyond my ability to talk about it correctly so I’m sure I’ll F it up

All I could say is people don’t take the device off the Internet go pay the money and see a real lawyer not one on the Internet

California’s Atwell is pretty easy to get around if you know what you’re doing

Employers always leave a paper trail and that’s how you’ll catch them
Yeah, post back when she DOES win, please post specifics. Employers almost never leave a trail, but what do I know, right?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Citadelgrad87; 04-19-2021 at 2:06 PM..
Old 04-19-2021, 1:41 PM
Banned

Itís funny how wrong you are

I didnít put it to work particular field of law degree you need to have because thereís over 100,000 different specialties you could do but just in general if your cream of the crop or top of your field yes you do put up billboards

I have a family member who is the top attorney in New Mexico for ambulance chaser his billboards are all across the state and he has the highest recommended. Thatís how that works

Just like car salesman real estate sales people and lawyers thereís millions of them but only a few are actually good Iím not saying youíre bad or anything Iím just saying youíre probably not top of your field and thatís why you keep going by black-and-white statements when you should know that almost everything a law is gray and opened interpretation and basically kind of to a point which is sad who has more money

I get what youíre trying to say about your statement that if youíre good you donít really need to advertise but you are awesome in competition with everyone else and you can write it off on your tax returns so yes advertising is actually smart I know youíre just a little guy and you probably took it personal again Iím not saying youíre bad I just saying youíre not top of your field

Are use another comparisons kind of government whoever has the most money wins you should know this as well thatís why you also want to advertise do you want it to be when someone googles you for your local area youíre the top hit everywhere that means you got to spend money and then order to spend money you got to make money

Now if your address is Bel Air or something like that then maybe you are cream of your crap the last time I saw you drive a Chrysler and not like a Rolls-Royce or something like that
Thatís how I measure success

Quote:
Feel all you want, that appears to be how you do things. Defense lawyers donít put up billboards, we dont need to. In fact, iíve never seen a civil defense firm use a billboard. And if you think advertising is the mark of a good lawyer, well, thats your benchmark, but no lawyer, none, measures success or skill by advertising budget. The plaintiff lawyers i know, and i think we can agree that number is greater than all the attorneys you know, dont advertise, either.

I have litigated employment lawsuits for about 25 years, so you go ahead and tell yourself i am guessing, while you know a handful of people who got fired. Tell yourself i am guessing.

Your statement about Cochran tells me what i need to know.
Old 04-19-2021, 2:05 PM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeywee View Post
It’s funny how wrong you are

I didn’t put it to work particular field of law degree you need to have because there’s over 100,000 different specialties you could do but just in general if your cream of the crop or top of your field yes you do put up billboards

I have a family member who is the top attorney in New Mexico for ambulance chaser his billboards are all across the state and he has the highest recommended. That’s how that works

Just like car salesman real estate sales people and lawyers there’s millions of them but only a few are actually good I’m not saying you’re bad or anything I’m just saying you’re probably not top of your field and that’s why you keep going by black-and-white statements when you should know that almost everything a law is gray and opened interpretation and basically kind of to a point which is sad who has more money

I get what you’re trying to say about your statement that if you’re good you don’t really need to advertise but you are awesome in competition with everyone else and you can write it off on your tax returns so yes advertising is actually smart I know you’re just a little guy and you probably took it personal again I’m not saying you’re bad I just saying you’re not top of your field

Are use another comparisons kind of government whoever has the most money wins you should know this as well that’s why you also want to advertise do you want it to be when someone googles you for your local area you’re the top hit everywhere that means you got to spend money and then order to spend money you got to make money

Now if your address is Bel Air or something like that then maybe you are cream of your crap the last time I saw you drive a Chrysler and not like a Rolls-Royce or something like that
That’s how I measure success
It's funny how clueless you are. Ambulance chasers NEED people to associate their name with an accident. Their clients are one offs. They need to advertise. Did you not read the part where I said defense lawyers, hired by companies and insurance companies, DO NOT ADVERTISE? Did you see that part?

Larry H Parker is a name known to everyone reading this. He has never tried a single case, and does not try cases, he hands them off to other firms to try them. That's his skill level. He makes phone calls, then punts. The attorneys I try cases against aren't that type.

Contrast billboard lawyers with the lawyers that LAWYERS would use. I have a friend who is an excellent plaintiff's attorney, he has never and will never buy a billboard, but he gets great results and has all the work he can handle.

Some guy buying billboard space has NOTHING to do with their abilities as a lawyer. It's frightening that you can't understand that.

You measure success like someone who has no idea what success is. You think the kind of car I drive is the measure of what kind of attorney I am? So if I walked down to the dealer and bought something YOU think a good attorney would drive, you think I'd be a better attorney?

That's amazing. I'm dipping out, you're butt hurt and trying to make this personal. Let's just agree you have no idea what we are talking about, either in the employment law arena or in how attorney's abilities are measured.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Citadelgrad87; 04-19-2021 at 2:07 PM..
Old 04-19-2021, 2:34 PM
Banned

No Iím not clueless and no Iím not taking it personal I was explaining to you how are you could judge someone success without even hearing them up in their mouth but I could tell it hit you a little personal
Quote:
It's funny how clueless you are. Ambulance chasers NEED people to associate their name with an accident. Their clients are one offs. They need to advertise. Did you not read the part where I said defense lawyers, hired by companies and insurance companies, DO NOT ADVERTISE? Did you see that part?

Larry H Parker is a name known to everyone reading this. He has never tried a single case, and does not try cases, he hands them off to other firms to try them. That's his skill level. He makes phone calls, then punts. The attorneys I try cases against aren't that type.

Contrast billboard lawyers with the lawyers that LAWYERS would use. I have a friend who is an excellent plaintiff's attorney, he has never and will never buy a billboard, but he gets great results and has all the work he can handle.

Some guy buying billboard space has NOTHING to do with their abilities as a lawyer. It's frightening that you can't understand that.

You measure success like someone who has no idea what success is. You think the kind of car I drive is the measure of what kind of attorney I am? So if I walked down to the dealer and bought something YOU think a good attorney would drive, you think I'd be a better attorney?

That's amazing. I'm dipping out, you're butt hurt and trying to make this personal. Let's just agree you have no idea what we are talking about, either in the employment law arena or in how attorney's abilities are measured.
Old 04-19-2021, 3:49 PM

This may be of interest to anyone being told to take an experimental drug/vaccine or be fired.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...ccines-the-law
Old 04-19-2021, 3:59 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

It's NOT illegal to fire someone for not getting a vaccination. YOU did suggest a false claim, suddenly it's either a strongly held religious conviction or a claimed disability. You know those have to be true, don't you? IT has to be a sincerely held belief, not some excuse you came up with. The OP mentioned nothing about either, but you think you're the smartest guy in the room.

Here's one that will spin your head, if you refused to shower on religious grounds, you can still be fired for poor hygiene if you work with customers or other employees. And you won't win a discrimination suit.

Please quote me where I suggested making a false claim, because you can't. The depths of dishonesty some people feel they need to go in order to avoid admitting they are wrong is amazing.
Get a refund.
Old 04-19-2021, 4:37 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgatodeacero View Post
This may be of interest to anyone being told to take an experimental drug/vaccine or be fired.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...ccines-the-law
Thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 04-19-2021, 6:56 PM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Please quote me where I suggested making a false claim, because you can't. The depths of dishonesty some people feel they need to go in order to avoid admitting they are wrong is amazing.
Get a refund.
Im not wrong. You claimed they got bad advice, remember that? I do. Youre wrong, and i rammed that home. Its NOT illegal to fire someone for not getting the vaccine. Thats what we are discussing, a guy who doesnt want to do so. Thats it. Thats the situation. He doesnt have a health or religious objection. So to make one would be false.

You then injected this goofy “discrimination” claims. Remember that? “Cant fire someone for religious reasons”....I do. But There is no discrimination, so it would be a false claim. It seems like you have some fantasy where you know more about the law than i do, with your goofy “this is easy”.

Dont take this the wrong way, but you dont.

Jesus, youre flopping like a boated fish.

You lose.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Citadelgrad87; 04-19-2021 at 7:20 PM..
Old 04-19-2021, 7:07 PM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Solid advice. California is an ďat willĒ state. What kind of legal advice are you getting?
Quote:
Correct, California is an at will state but there are some cases/reasons you cannot legally terminate an employee's employment.
Quote:
I know. Discrimination. You can be fired for no reason, or any reason that isnt illegal.

Your turn.
Quote:
Bingo!

Your turn.
Quote:

Yahtzee.

Your turn.
Quote:

Checkmate btw
Quote:
Wrong, as usual.

Quote:
Lol, that was too easy.

Quote:

Quote:
Get a refund.
Here is your trajectory right into the crater.

Squirm away. Pretend i am lying. Whatever you need to do.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 04-19-2021, 7:17 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Im not wrong. You claimed they got bad advice, remember that? I do. Youre wrong, and i rammed that home. Its NOT illegal to fire someone for not getting the vaccine. Thats what we are discussing, a guy who doesnt want to do so. Thats it. Thats the situation. He doesnt have a health or religious objection. So to make one would be false.

You then injected this goofy ďdiscriminationĒ claims. Remember that? ďCant fire someone for religious reasonsĒ....I do. But There is no discrimination, so it would be a false claim. It seems like you have some fantasy where you know more about the law than i do, with your goofy ďthis is easyĒ.

Dont take this the wrong way, but you dont.

Jesus, youre flopping lime a boated fish.

You lose.
Where's the quote?

Like I said, no employer can fire anyone for refusing an FDA approved vaccine if the employee has a disability or deeply held religious belief.
This particular unapproved vaccine cannot be considered mandatory, period. Because it's experimental and unapproved. Therefore an employer can't fire you for refusing it. It's really not that difficult to understand.
Old 04-19-2021, 7:35 PM
Everybody needs Plov!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Where's the quote?

Like I said, no employer can fire anyone for refusing an FDA approved vaccine if the employee has a disability or deeply held religious belief.
This particular unapproved vaccine cannot be considered mandatory, period. Because it's experimental and unapproved. Therefore an employer can't fire you for refusing it. It's really not that difficult to understand.
It is written in language of EUA, no need to discus.
https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10....2.410237/full/

Specifically, under 21 U.S.C. ß 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), each individual must be informed “of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.”

Last edited by Kestryll; 04-20-2021 at 9:01 AM..
Old 04-19-2021, 7:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmaris View Post
Yes, I agree, it's pointless. Just don't want anyone getting duped into the nonsense.

A friend of mine works at a hospital and said the vaccine was pushed on the staff but most of them refused it, so they pretty much left it alone.

Last edited by Kestryll; 04-20-2021 at 9:02 AM..
Old 04-19-2021, 7:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt View Post
Tell them that you have medical issues that you donít want to disclose that prevents you from getting the vaccine at the recommendation of your doctor. If they push the issue, tell them that you will sue them for medical discrimination and HIPPA violations.
And then the non existent medical condition because part of the case.
Old 04-19-2021, 7:57 PM
Everybody needs Plov!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Yes, I agree, it's pointless. Just don't want anyone getting duped into the nonsense.

A friend of mine works at a hospital and said the vaccine was pushed on the staff but most of them refused it, so they pretty much left it alone.
People which agitate to get vaxx remind me vegans. They do not want to suffer alone, they want everyone else suffers with them.
Old 04-20-2021, 7:13 AM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Specifically, under 21 U.S.C. ß 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), each individual must be informed “of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.”
YOUR OWN SOURCE, which you apparently havent bothered to read, opens with this paragraph:

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently issued two Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) for Covid-19 vaccines, and may soon issue a third. Public health officials have begun vaccine administration via state-based priority access plans. Discussion of vaccine mandates is plentiful, including the potential for state-issued orders and private directives from employers and other non-governmental entities. What remains unclear is the legality of mandates for EUA vaccines.

Tell me again how “theres no need to discuss”, oh wise arbiter of what the law is.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by Kestryll; 04-20-2021 at 9:03 AM..
Old 04-20-2021, 7:15 AM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Duped?

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently issued two Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) for Covid-19 vaccines, and may soon issue a third. Public health officials have begun vaccine administration via state-based priority access plans. Discussion of vaccine mandates is plentiful, including the potential for state-issued orders and private directives from employers and other non-governmental entities. What remains unclear is the legality of mandates for EUA vaccines.

Show me where my position is contradicted by that opinion piece.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 04-20-2021, 7:17 AM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
People which agitate to get vaxx remind me vegans. They do not want to suffer alone, they want everyone else suffers with them.
People who read so carelessly should not post about others being ďidiotsĒ. I never advocated for a anyone getting vaccinated, the discussion is whether is is legal for an employer to mandate a vaccine.

And then your proclamation about it was utterly unsupportive of your certitude.

Man, you are amazing. One more swing like that and itís back to the dugout with you.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 04-20-2021, 7:28 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

If you claim religious exception for a lawsuit wouldn't you have to prove that in court too ? What religion would he claim to be and prove in the lawsuit
Old 04-20-2021, 8:01 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkoutdb View Post
If you claim religious exception for a lawsuit wouldn't you have to prove that in court too ? What religion would he claim to be and prove in the lawsuit
The language is "deeply held religious beliefs". If you are engaged in Christian circles, this becomes clearer under today's circumstances.
Old 04-20-2021, 8:02 AM
Enemy of Antivaxxers
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Absolutely. You'd have to prove either a real medical condition or a real religion that holds vaccines are prohibited. And you'd have to prove you practiced it at least for some period before you refused the vaccine.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 04-20-2021, 8:13 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

What deeply held christian belief Sputter? I know Christians who got this vaccine ? Or is it all vaccines they are against ????
Old 04-20-2021, 8:32 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
What deeply held christian belief Sputter? I know Christians who got this vaccine ? Or is it all vaccines they are against ????
A devout Christian who values their faith in the Lord Jesus above all else and doesn't want to jeopardize their salvation would naturally be concerned. I've had conversations with many. I rather not get into a religious conversation, because this isn't the place and there are others who can explain it better. But it's not difficult to find.
Old 04-20-2021, 8:33 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Alrighty
Old 04-20-2021, 8:36 AM
Calguns Addict

I forgot to add, if you are concerned about the current unapproved experimental vaccine, an employer can't mandate it just based on the fact it's not properly tested. If they ever get approved, then it's a different story apparently.