Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2019, 2:22 PM

Mine just went from pre order to accepted, at least some movent, yay!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2019, 2:35 PM

I wish we could get an answer as to why orders shipped late last week already have delivery dates, while orders placed at the beginning of the week are still showing “Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending”. And this “we’re working as hard as we can” answer from AU is a total cop out in my opinion. I (and I’m sure most of the members here) have accepted that our orders will come “eventually”, but telling all the customers to just be patient and wait is not a good way to run a business. This coming from a small business owner myself, transparency and good communication is what builds good reputations with a business. I’m almost certain AU lost a lot of their California customers because of the situation. It’s a shame too because this could’ve all been avoided with what I mentioned before...transparency and communication.
AU, just be honest and explain what the issue was. It’s more than being short staffed and having a lot of orders. Everyone here is already willing to wait for their orders so you won’t be losing money, but if you want to try salvaging any future orders from California residents I’d consider giving us a proper explaination.
Old 04-08-2019, 2:42 PM

Oder 4/4. Processing. Sigh...

NRA Patron Member
NRA Range Safety Officer
California Rifle & Pistol Association Member

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
كافر
Old 04-08-2019, 2:44 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo0803 View Post
I wish we could get an answer as to why orders shipped late last week already have delivery dates, while orders placed at the beginning of the week are still showing “Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending”. And this “we’re working as hard as we can” answer from AU is a total cop out in my opinion. I (and I’m sure most of the members here) have accepted that our orders will come “eventually”, but telling all the customers to just be patient and wait is not a good way to run a business. This coming from a small business owner myself, transparency and good communication is what builds good reputations with a business. I’m almost certain AU lost a lot of their California customers because of the situation. It’s a shame too because this could’ve all been avoided with what I mentioned before...transparency and communication.
AU, just be honest and explain what the issue was. It’s more than being short staffed and having a lot of orders. Everyone here is already willing to wait for their orders so you won’t be losing money, but if you want to try salvaging any future orders from California residents I’d consider giving us a proper explaination.
Just a guess, but maybe it's the difference in one's shipping choices, like those who chose 2nd day express over free shipping.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
Old 04-08-2019, 2:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyeller View Post
Mine just went from pre order to accepted, at least some movent, yay!

Don't get your hopes up..my package has been on "accepted" since 04/01

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2019, 2:47 PM

I'm just glad to see anything at all change I guess

Old 04-08-2019, 3:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKSTER View Post
Just a guess, but maybe it's the difference in one's shipping choices, like those who chose 2nd day express over free shipping.
In the main mag thread, there were many people that chose faster shipping options when ordering on 3/30 and 3/31. Their orders still haven’t moved either.
Old 04-08-2019, 3:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
In the main mag thread, there were many people that chose faster shipping options when ordering on 3/30 and 3/31. Their orders still haven’t moved either.
If that's the case they should request that they receive a refund on the shipping charges since the normal shipping is free.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
Old 04-08-2019, 3:28 PM

After possibly XXK orders, I see light at the end of the tunnel
Old 04-08-2019, 3:32 PM

I know for a fact that people who ordered the same item with free shipping after me have already received their orders

Old 04-08-2019, 3:35 PM

I sent them an email 5 minutes ago and got a response. They are shipping as fast as possible and aren't necessarily going in the order they were received but if you got your order in before the deadline you'll get your shipment.

Quote:
Hello,

We had a huge influx of over 10x our normal order amounts this past week due to the events in California and can only print labels, package, and ship orders so fast. Your order was placed before the deadline set in California and will ship just bear with us as we try to catch up. Orders are not shipping in the order they were placed due to how they were sorted but since the flow of orders has stopped we are catching up and expect to be fully caught up by mid week.

You will receive your order just bear with us as we play catch up.
Old 04-08-2019, 3:39 PM

There is only 1 item in my AU order that isn't in my inbound Brownells' package. I already cancelled my grabagun.com order and gotten my refund. So, will wait a couple of days and do the same if AU still doesn't ship.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2019, 4:01 PM

You waited 18 years to be able to order these magazines, are extra days going to kill you? I have came on here numerous times to say ALL orders are being shipped, there is no chance of cancellations. By creating unnecessary panic you are just slowing our operation further burdening us with more calls and emails. RELAX, your mags are being shipped. We are not known for not shipping orders, and thousands of orders have already been delivered.

We were the first vendor to publicly come out and say we'd supply on that Friday evening. We literally had over 10,000 orders in that week. We normally process 100-150 orders a day, we had a 10x increase of what we are normally set up for. These small dealers you are comparing to us did not have the same number of orders as they did not have anywhere near the quantity of mags as we did.

The more you inquire the more time it takes away from customer service people we can have help process orders in the warehouse. We expect to have most if not all packages out of the warehouse by the end of this week, 4/12/19

Additionally, we are not shipping by when the order received as we began mass printing labels to make the process more efficient and handing them off to guys in the warehouse, the labels are in a mixed order. So if a higher order number was received before a lower order number that is the reason.

@gizmo0803, everyone myself and the other reps here have spoke to are completely understanding BUT if you feel our business is ran so poorly please feel free to send me your order number and I will make sure it is canceled/refunded so you don't have to endure the wait any longer. Anyone who feels they were somehow wronged, you can request to cancel but we will not reinstate the order once it is canceled. NO ORDERS WILL BE CANCELED UNLESS REQUESTED

Quote:

Warehouse open to LE/MIL Only
3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Last edited by ArmsUnlimited; 04-08-2019 at 4:09 PM..
Old 04-08-2019, 4:59 PM

Mine is moving! Woot! Woot! It will be here Thursday. Ordered 3-29. Thanks guys!
Old 04-08-2019, 5:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsUnlimited View Post
You waited 18 years to be able to order these magazines, are extra days going to kill you? I have came on here numerous times to say ALL orders are being shipped, there is no chance of cancellations. By creating unnecessary panic you are just slowing our operation further burdening us with more calls and emails. RELAX, your mags are being shipped. We are not known for not shipping orders, and thousands of orders have already been delivered.

We were the first vendor to publicly come out and say we'd supply on that Friday evening. We literally had over 10,000 orders in that week. We normally process 100-150 orders a day, we had a 10x increase of what we are normally set up for. These small dealers you are comparing to us did not have the same number of orders as they did not have anywhere near the quantity of mags as we did.

The more you inquire the more time it takes away from customer service people we can have help process orders in the warehouse. We expect to have most if not all packages out of the warehouse by the end of this week, 4/12/19

Additionally, we are not shipping by when the order received as we began mass printing labels to make the process more efficient and handing them off to guys in the warehouse, the labels are in a mixed order. So if a higher order number was received before a lower order number that is the reason.

@gizmo0803, everyone myself and the other reps here have spoke to are completely understanding BUT if you feel our business is ran so poorly please feel free to send me your order number and I will make sure it is canceled/refunded so you don't have to endure the wait any longer. Anyone who feels they were somehow wronged, you can request to cancel but we will not reinstate the order once it is canceled. NO ORDERS WILL BE CANCELED UNLESS REQUESTED

Thank you for the update. I understand posting these things takes time away from fulfilling orders. However may I suggest, if possible, maybe posting once a day with how many orders remain to be pushed out the door?
Old 04-08-2019, 5:05 PM

Quote:

I like this response, people are just too damn impatient. I applaud you, sir, though I didn't place an order through you, I can understand.

@gizmo0803 there you go buddy
Old 04-08-2019, 5:19 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I have kept the faith and so far, things are looking positive. Today one of my tracking #'s went from no status, to expected delivery this week. I'm going to remain patient to see this through.

Turby
Old 04-08-2019, 5:53 PM

@caliguy93

If you didn't receive a confirmation number you either the email is in spam, you didn't get an order in due to credit card order or you entered the wrong email address. Message me privately with your personal information such as name you would have used and I will see if it is in the system

3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Old 04-08-2019, 6:00 PM

Actually Judge Benitez would disagree with you!!!

[QUOTE=ArmsUnlimited;22875824]are extra days going to kill you?
Old 04-08-2019, 6:01 PM

Quote:
@caliguy93

If you didn't receive a confirmation number you either the email is in spam, you didn't get an order in due to credit card order or you entered the wrong email address. Message me privately with your personal information such as name you would have used and I will see if it is in the system
Received the information. Thank you for finally addressing this.
Old 04-08-2019, 6:08 PM

Quote:

AU, I think this SITUATION was handled poorly. I don’t know anything about your business as this was the first time I ordered from you guys. As much as I’d like to cancel my order, I can’t because I placed all my eggs in one basket with you guys, and the buying window is now closed.
Your defensive response here is a reflection of your business, and that’s fine...it’s your business.
On a more positive note, I AM thankful for your company’s work in getting all the orders shipped out eventually.
My only concerns were based on lack of communication, but you seem to have answered my, as well as many other people’s, questions regarding ship dates and a reason for the different ship dates despite the different shipping methods all the customers chose. I’m looking forward to seeing my order ship out by 4/12/19 per your response. Thank you.
Old 04-08-2019, 6:25 PM

Unfortunate because I thought I found a new site to order from.

Run your business how you would like but I guarantee you lost life long customers because of the way you handled this situation.

I will not be canceling but it will be the last time I spend money on your site.
Old 04-08-2019, 7:29 PM

Pretty ridiculous. Looking at the Yelp reviews on this shop I see it's 3/5, lol

"Awful customer service, rude, extremely unhelpful, and accusatory. Item was delivered incorrectly. CS refused to help or refund the order, leavinout near $300
I see the company has time to respond here but not show me the signature that doesn't belong to anybody at this residence. Shady **** business."

This will be my last time ordering from Arms Unlimited too.

Pre-Shipment
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
Old 04-08-2019, 7:37 PM

Wow, a lot of instant gratification going on here. Patience is a virtue. I want it now, I want it now! Geez it's getting old.
Old 04-08-2019, 7:42 PM

These are very extraordinary circumstances people. Do you guys have any idea of the insane volume you managed to pump out in just a few days? Its a time to be appropriately understanding and give latitude based on the situation.

Instead many seem to want to respond with frustration and lack of appreciation.

Whats seems lost in this is itegrity and standing by your customers some vendors displayed before anyone else, over something as stupid as not getting instant gratification. These are the folks supporting your 2A rights. Really...you want to go this way?

You got an end around to the law, seriously, appreciate that and give the kind folks that supported it a chance to work through outrageous order volumes. Everyone needs to stand fast in times like this.

Unfortunately the frustration works both ways. I can understand in this case AU may not have chosen *** kissing language to appease some, but it was honest and may have been dismayed at the attitude of some here who had no regard for the current unusual circumstance.

Best if all enjoy the freedoms as brief they were. And wait to fight another day.
Old 04-08-2019, 7:44 PM

What "situation" are you referring to? The fact that we were one of a handful of online dealers willing to send magazines to California for this 1 week window of time, and are shipping all the backlog daily but because it hasn't appeared on your door step fast enough for your liking we are a bad company?

We printed labels and are processing the orders as fast as possible. It has only been a few days since the mad rush of orders has slowed down and given us a chance to breathe and process orders without more flowing in.

@phiberoptik you chose to quote a yelp review from someone who was upset we wouldn't issue a refund on an order that had signed proof of delivery but he claimed wasn't delivered, to prove what? that there are such things as ****ty customers.

I am done responding. It is a waste of time. You will get your magazines shortly.

3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Old 04-08-2019, 7:46 PM

THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erichp View Post
These are very extraordinary circumstances people. Do you guys have any idea of the insane volume you managed to pump out in just a few days? Its a time to be appropriately understanding and give latitude based on the situation.

Instead many seem to want to respond with frustration and lack of appreciation.

Whats seems lost in this is itegrity and standing by your customers some vendors displayed before anyone else, over something as stupid as not getting instant gratification. These are the folks supporting your 2A rights. Really...you want to go this way?

You got an end around to the law, seriously, appreciate that and give the kind folks that supported it a chance to work through outrageous order volumes. Everyone needs to stand fast in times like this.

Unfortunately the frustration works both ways. I can understand in this case AU may not have chosen *** kissing language to appease some, but it was honest and may have been dismayed at the attitude of some here who had no regard for the current unusual circumstance.

Best if all enjoy the freedoms as brief they were. And wait to fight another day.

3515 W Post Rd, Ste 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Old 04-08-2019, 7:50 PM

Seems this is a small business and does not have a dedicated professional PR department.

The number of orders is overwhelming for this store.

Have some patience, everyone

The store owner is people too, needs time to eat and sleep
Old 04-08-2019, 8:08 PM

I am glad I don't own or run a shop, people are ......special to put it nicely. Keep up the good work, and thanks for standing with California AU <3
Old 04-08-2019, 8:18 PM
✰ Sometimes I Fly Armed
CGN Contributor

Location: This information has been redacted in accordance with Title 18 U.S. Code § 798

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckslayer87 View Post
Unfortunate because I thought I found a new site to order from.

Run your business how you would like but I guarantee you lost life long customers because of the way you handled this situation.

I will not be canceling but it will be the last time I spend money on your site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phiberoptik View Post
Pretty ridiculous. Looking at the Yelp reviews on this shop I see it's 3/5, lol

"Awful customer service, rude, extremely unhelpful, and accusatory. Item was delivered incorrectly. CS refused to help or refund the order, leavinout near $300
I see the company has time to respond here but not show me the signature that doesn't belong to anybody at this residence. Shady **** business."

This will be my last time ordering from Arms Unlimited too.

Pre-Shipment
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
You should just call and cancel your order... oh wait, you want the magazines so you're going to stick it out and just Bcth and complain because you can.

AU stuck their neck out for all of us in CA. Exercise some patience or suffer in silence.

Good grief.

You'll get your stuff or you won't and there's nothing you can do about it in the mean time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex1man View Post
I am glad I don't own or run a shop, people are ......special to put it nicely. Keep up the good work, and thanks for standing with California AU <3

Amen.

After spending time out of state, it's no wonder CA is as screwed as it is "me me me" and dealers not wanting to deal w. CA.

-------
Old 04-08-2019, 8:35 PM
Banned

I have been "tongue-in-cheek" critical of AU, but I got to give them props for standing by what I believe is the proper interpretation of the law...keep shipping anything "purchased" before the deadline...no matter how long it takes.
When all is said and done, they may turn out to be first to take orders and last to ship, which is impressive.
Old 04-08-2019, 8:44 PM

For those interested I placed my order 3/31 packing label created 4/1 and just got an email from usps it has been received at the LV center. They are being shipped. Just got to be patient...
Old 04-08-2019, 9:22 PM

Mine shipped too

Old 04-08-2019, 9:31 PM

honestly who cares as long as you get it? imagine half the people complaining paid for el cheapo free shipping too - whatcha expect? a dedicated courier bringing it to your door?

@ArmsUnlimited - thank you for supporting all of us, even the ingratious ones, I for one will order from you again in the future when I need things that can actually be shipped to the PRK

San Diego, CA.

Member: Life NRA Patriot Endowment, Life CRPA, SD County Gun Owners
Old 04-08-2019, 9:36 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Man, there’s some douch canoes here. We wait 18 years for mags but you can’t wait a few weeks.

AU, the only thing I’m upset with you about is sending me daily emails about all the stuff you were selling WITH FREE SHIPPING. My wallet hurts, my wife and kids have been forced to eat top ramen, and I now must work overtime.

Thank you AU for standing WITH us. I greatly appreciate it.
Old 04-08-2019, 9:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinsd82 View Post
honestly who cares as long as you get it? imagine half the people complaining paid for el cheapo free shipping too - whatcha expect?
How could you even make such an asinine statement? What is YOUR personal experience ordering from AU between the 29th and the 5th?
I hear crickets.
I paid for 2-day delivery on the 31st and still don't have a tracking number.
Your point is well taken but don't take it too far, please.
(If you were around from the start, you should know that most people who ordered early...who were on the ball...also expedited shipping because we believed earliest possible possession was critical for legality)
Old 04-08-2019, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu2gunstuff View Post
How could you even make such an asinine statement? What is YOUR personal experience ordering from AU between the 29th and the 5th?
I hear crickets.
I paid for 2-day delivery on the 31st and still don't have a tracking number.
Your point is well taken but don't take it too far, please.
(If you were around from the start, you should know that most people who ordered early...who were on the ball...also expedited shipping because we believed earliest possible possession was critical for legality)
I usually don't comment on things I lack first hand experience in - here's what I know. MY personal experience is I ordered within the window, earlier than a lot of people.

...and yet
https://imgur.com/a/tKcAVJW
same boat as a lot of people, both with my "expedited" orders and my "slow boat to China" once it didn't really matter anymore

Maybe take solace in the fact that they aren't cancelling orders like certain ****hole companies are. Here's a humdinger I got today from LAPG

> In regards to your L.A. Police Gear, Inc. order, we apologize for the inconvenience but this order will be cancelled.
>
> Due to the law change we are unable to fulfill orders for high-capacity magazines, therefore any orders with backordered magazines will be cancelled and refunded if necessary.
>
> As compensation for the inconvenience, we’d like to offer you a single-use coupon code for 25% off of your next online order with us. This coupon is good for one use. Your coupon code is: TAKE25
>
> Once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have
> caused. Please feel free to reply to this email or contact us via
> email at CS@LAPoliceGear.com if you have any questions Sincerely,
>
> Customer Service
> LA Police Gear, Inc.
> 661.294.9499
> www.lapolicegear.com

best part about that **** show was it wasn't back ordered when I got placed the order - just conveniently after the fact.

I'm STILL waiting on my Buds order and quite a few other ones, but they'll arrive eventually

So, no, no crickets friend and I don't think my statement is that asinine - the presumptive tone of your response on the other hand, quite to contrary.

San Diego, CA.

Member: Life NRA Patriot Endowment, Life CRPA, SD County Gun Owners
Old 04-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinsd82 View Post
I usually don't comment on things I lack first hand experience in - here's what I know. MY personal experience is I ordered within the window, earlier than a lot of people.

...and yet
https://imgur.com/a/tKcAVJW
same boat as a lot of people, both with my "expedited" orders and my "slow boat to China" once it didn't really matter anymore

Maybe take solace in the fact that they aren't cancelling orders like certain ****hole companies are. Here's a humdinger I got today from LAPG

> In regards to your L.A. Police Gear, Inc. order, we apologize for the inconvenience but this order will be cancelled.
>
> Due to the law change we are unable to fulfill orders for high-capacity magazines, therefore any orders with backordered magazines will be cancelled and refunded if necessary.
>
> As compensation for the inconvenience, we’d like to offer you a single-use coupon code for 25% off of your next online order with us. This coupon is good for one use. Your coupon code is: TAKE25
>
> Once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have
> caused. Please feel free to reply to this email or contact us via
> email at CS@LAPoliceGear.com if you have any questions Sincerely,
>
> Customer Service
> LA Police Gear, Inc.
> 661.294.9499
> www.lapolicegear.com

best part about that **** show was it wasn't back ordered when I got placed the order - just conveniently after the fact.

I'm STILL waiting on my Buds order and quite a few other ones, but they'll arrive eventually

So, no, no crickets friend and I don't think my statement is that asinine - the presumptive tone of your response on the other hand, quite to contrary.
Fair enough, and thank you for taking the time to detail your experiences. Honestly, I think we all have a lot of experiences to share but simply don't have the time to post them.
What irks me is the AU guy was taking time to advertise stuff left over in his inventory towards the end of the week while not taking time to ship his product. This is unforgivable in my opinion; maybe you are more generous than me.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:35 PM

A friend ordered on 3/30. Today got an email from USPS-package received and delivery scheduled for 4/11.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nu2gunstuff View Post
I have been "tongue-in-cheek" critical of AU, but I got to give them props for standing by what I believe is the proper interpretation of the law...keep shipping anything "purchased" before the deadline...no matter how long it takes.
When all is said and done, they may turn out to be first to take orders and last to ship, which is impressive.
Re-posting this just in case AU and lostinsd82 didn't notice it.