Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > The CRPA Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The CRPA Forum News, Questions, and Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-16-2021, 12:20 PM
Tractionavant's Avatar
Tractionavant Tractionavant is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Walnut Creek
Posts: 192
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default Thanks Bezos...

Just got email that the CRPA just received $11622.00 for the quarter. All those $2,$3 & $4 amounts quickly add up! Keep it rolling everyone
__________________
NRA Lifetime member
CRPA Contributor
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-17-2021, 6:53 PM
WWDHD? WWDHD? is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Alameda County
Posts: 2,269
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Wish I'd know about this sooner. Just joined smile and named CRPA a few months ago. Better late than never.
__________________
NRA & CRPA member
semi-docile tax payer
amateur survivalist

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-17-2021, 6:55 PM
Sir Toast Sir Toast is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,644
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

I'm on Amazon smile right now with Calguns foundation as my charity.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-20-2021, 4:04 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,776
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

"Parler CEO says app will be offline ‘longer than expected’ because of Amazon, Apple and Google
PUBLISHED MON, JAN 11 20215:14 AM ESTUPDATED TUE, JAN 12 20216:06 AM

KEY POINTS
Parler, a social media app popular with conservatives and supporters of President Donald Trump, has gone offline.
It comes after Amazon withdrew its support in the wake of the deadly U.S. Capitol riot last week.
Apple and Google have also removed Parler from their app stores...."

Yeah the deadly Capital riot where unarmed Patriot Ashley Babbit was murdered in cold blood.
She was the only death that day .

I am done with these 3 anti speech tyrants and am living quite well w/o them.

BTW why would anyone trust Amazon to not share their gunowner list with those who plan on restructuring the USA w/o RKBA?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-20-2021, 4:28 PM
coq's Avatar
coq coq is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 713
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Cut the Amazon umbilical, then cut a check to CRPA.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-20-2021, 7:05 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,776
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coq View Post
Cut the Amazon umbilical, then cut a check to CRPA.
I have saved money by using the Walmart online app .
While it has a ways to go to be Amazon, so far Ive found everything Amazon offers and at a lower cost.
I will figure the savinging and give a % of that to CRPA. Thanx for the suggestion.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-20-2021, 9:35 PM
freonr22's Avatar
freonr22 freonr22 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 12,742
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
"Parler CEO says app will be offline ‘longer than expected’ because of Amazon, Apple and Google
PUBLISHED MON, JAN 11 20215:14 AM ESTUPDATED TUE, JAN 12 20216:06 AM

KEY POINTS
Parler, a social media app popular with conservatives and supporters of President Donald Trump, has gone offline.
It comes after Amazon withdrew its support in the wake of the deadly U.S. Capitol riot last week.
Apple and Google have also removed Parler from their app stores...."

Yeah the deadly Capital riot where unarmed Patriot Ashley Babbit was murdered in cold blood.
She was the only death that day .

I am done with these 3 anti speech tyrants and am living quite well w/o them.

BTW why would anyone trust Amazon to not share their gunowner list with those who plan on restructuring the USA w/o RKBA?
Umm...parler is the cia app? You subscribed to? Hows the activity there?
__________________
<img src=http://calgunsfoundation.org/images/stories/San-Benito.jpg border=0 alt= />[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PCMECH%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisianagirl View Post
Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-25-2021, 6:01 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 11,776
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freonr22 View Post
Umm...parler is the cia app? You subscribed to? Hows the activity there?
You have a link for that ?
If Parler was a CIA app do you really believe Google, Amazon and Apple would have had it removed ?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-09-2021, 8:46 PM
Guninator's Avatar
Guninator Guninator is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: OC
Posts: 661
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coq View Post
Cut the Amazon umbilical, then cut a check to CRPA.
Or maybe just let people live their lives the way they want to.
__________________
IAALBNYL, DNROTAALA: I Am A Lawyer But Not Your Lawyer. Do Not Rely On The Above As Legal Advice.

Be sure to add CRPA as your charity in Amazon Smile.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:04 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2021, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.



Seams2SewBySusy

Tactical Pants Tactical Boots Military Boots 5.11 Tactical