Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 08-02-2021, 10:29 AM
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamfire1 View Post
Why the heck am I wearing a mask again?
Because you were fooled.

Buy made in USA whenever possible.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACfixer View Post
Because you were fooled.

Can’t somebody do something?!?!?!?!
Old 08-02-2021, 10:43 AM

I sure hope OP is taking this emotion and concern to Biden and Congress to stop all those thousands of unvaxed illegals crossing the southern border every day.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:44 AM

Quote:
I guess the masking mandate has not hit you guys yet. Government buildings, state buildings, airports, and many businesses are requiring masking now, because the CDC recommends it.

So the prudent people have to wear a mask because of all the anti vaxxers around. Would you all just move to an island somewhere and stop being a public nuisance?
Vax people are contracting the Delta regardless - stop looking for 'someone' to blame. You chose to take the vax and follow the herd, let us wolves hang back and pick off the weak. Its the circle of life - just sit back and enjoy the ride. Except when they require your boosters year after year - then get up and go get it.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:49 AM

Quote:
I guess the masking mandate has not hit you guys yet. Government buildings, state buildings, airports, and many businesses are requiring masking now, because the CDC recommends it.

So the prudent people have to wear a mask because of all the anti vaxxers around. Would you all just move to an island somewhere and stop being a public nuisance?
Again, it’s the cdc and the offices that follow them you need to blame. No “anti vaxxers” give a **** if you wear a mask.

“When you want to kill a man, you must shoot for the heart and the Winchester is the best weapon."
-Ramon, A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKinzey
The chuckleheaded tinfoil-asshatter racist (yes! that's a couple of names and a label!)
What the CA legislature thinks about the constitution:
Old 08-02-2021, 10:58 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I stood in line, went twice, and received my two vaccinations. My chances of anything serious happening to me, with the delta variant, is 20 to 25 times less than the unvaccinated, and an acceptable risk for me.

However, due to CDC guidance, I am having to mask up, to protect the unvaccinated!:

Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People

Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant. However, preliminary evidence suggests that fully vaccinated people who do become infected with the Delta variant can spread the virus to others. To reduce their risk of becoming infected with the Delta variant and potentially spreading it to others: CDC recommends that fully vaccinated people:

Anti vaxxers have made their choice,. If they wish to come down with COVID, and die, yahoo for freedom! Let freedom ring!!! (Is the sound of freedom coughing and gasping?) And who am I to stand in the way of natural selection and an advanced judgment day for anti vaxxers? Let them go argue with God about their extended stay accommodations in Hell.

I have done the prudent thing, took my free vaccinations, and yet again, I am having to wear a hot, inconvenient piece of cloth on my face, in order to protect delusional, irrational, narcissistic individuals who will do nothing to protect themselves. So why should anyone have to suffer to protect fools?
Because you are a super spreader!

We have known all along that the vaccine is just supposed to suppress symptoms, not prevent a person from getting covid. Thus by the logic as to why we are wearing masks, the vaccinated should have been wearing masks all along.

More and more data is showing that the vaccinated are getting covid as much as the unvaccinated; the difference being that the unvaccinated suffer worse consequences.

At my place of employment 13 of 20 people testing positive last week were FULLY VACCINATED.

"Orwell was an Optimist" - Cali-Glock
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal Reynolds

Freedom Week: March 29-April 6, 2019 // Freedom Day: April 23-24, 2020 - Thank you, Judge Benitez!
NRA - Endowment Member // CRPA - Life Member (Disclaimer: Everything I write is fiction. I am just here to try out ideas for my to-be-written great-American-novel.)
Old 08-02-2021, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali-Glock View Post

Because you are a super spreader!

We have known all along that the vaccine is just supposed to suppress symptoms, not prevent a person from getting covid. Thus by the logic as to why we are wearing masks, the vaccinated should have been wearing masks all along.

More and more data is showing that the vaccinated are getting covid as much as the unvaccinated; the difference being that the unvaccinated suffer worse consequences.

At my place of employment 13 of 20 people testing positive last week were FULLY VACCINATED.

I have to disagree.

First it was the vaxxine to “get us back to normal” and that it was supposed to protect you from catching the Coof.

Then it was, well, the vaxxine will reduce your symptoms.

Now it’s, there is no difference in viral load from vaxxinated and in-vaxxed.

So, now that the vaxx doesn’t even reduce the viral load….

Wonder how all the lemmings feel now that their “vaccine” doesn’t even do what the experts say it does after moving the goal posts multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 08-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
I have to disagree.

First it was the vaxxine to “get us back to normal” and that it was supposed to protect you from catching the Coof.

Then it was, well, the vaxxine will reduce your symptoms.

Now it’s, there is no difference in viral load from vaxxinated and in-vaxxed.

So, now that the vaxx doesn’t even reduce the viral load….

Wonder how all the lemmings feel now that their “vaccine” doesn’t even do what the experts say it does after moving the goal posts multiple times.

I think, as a species, the only hope is that the VAXED start blaming the worthless vax on Trump, who did after all get it all going, then they can hate the vax more than they hate normal people. Really, all it would take is about 24-48 hrs of spin and they would all forget what they believed in their hearts today and be expecting reparation from Trump by Friday.

Those morons eat that crap up LOLOLOL

Old 08-02-2021, 12:27 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

You wore one in the first place? I didn’t (except to get into the hospital and dmv where the security wouldn’t let you in).

No vax, and I still don’t wear it (except hospital). Most places are “honor system,” and we live under a system of no honor, so fuggit.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:50 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

If I read this thread in isolation from everything else, I’d probably come to the following conclusion: since you are a super spreader and apparently hated, go hang out near a known hot spot and then purge!

(This post is sarcasm, I’m not advocating purging irl)

1. If someone randomly starts attacking you out the wild blue yonder (ie. you haven't talked to them before) They likely suffer from a mental illness...probably some modern form of tourettes.

2. If someone out of the blue calls you racist. Consider they are likely a troll from some shadowy place like Democratic Underground.

3. Don't sell guns. Only buy them.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:55 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Why are you wearing a mask? Because you're a gullible fool. Wearing a mask is a choice. Stop sniveling and make better choices.

Got a jury summons? Know your rights! http://fija.org/
Old 08-02-2021, 1:02 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widdle View Post
You wore one in the first place? I didn’t (except to get into the hospital and dmv where the security wouldn’t let you in).

No vax, and I still don’t wear it (except hospital). Most places are “honor system,” and we live under a system of no honor, so fuggit.

I actually wore N100 masks for the first year of the 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

I wore them before it really got to America, when CDC said ware them, then when CDC said to not wear them… and again through all the reversal of wear them/don’t wear them…. Right up until I caught the rona and realized that 95% of the people dying from this have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peal. Even the 3 year CDC total deaths graph support this, the last few weeks recorded show substantially fewer deaths than at any time in the last few years…. A lot of banana peal/ grave people slipped in the last surge. And we are left with a markedly healthier population, I hypothesize.

My original, unsupported, hypothesis was the the CCP developed the disease to cull their older eaters to give china a competitive advantage on the world market and it escaped. I have 0 evidence of that but my hypothesis checks a lot of boxes. Democrats will use any tragedy to bolster their positions and despots love power which leaves us where we are now.

Fauci has been playing with his mRNA concoction hobby for decades and is just thrilled to get a chance to shoot people up with it, problem is his vaccine is only 1/2 baked. mRNA therapies show great promise but clearly they aren’t ready yet. IMO, one day there will be mRNA therapies which will pinpoint irradiate every cancer, viral and bacterial infection. Maybe even work against prions but not yet. Hopefully in my lifetime though.

Old 08-02-2021, 3:47 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseV8 View Post
I give you permission. You dont need to wear a mask to help protect me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango_Down View Post
I second that motion. All in favor say "Aye"
Aye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
Old 08-02-2021, 3:50 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTokarev View Post
CDC tells you to wear a mask and you blame not the CDC but people who have chosen for themselves to not get the vaccination?
Working as planned...
Quote:
Quote:
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-02-2021, 3:51 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
I fear the test subjects may have wrecked their natural immune systems and may be facing a lifetime of “boosters” and masks and isolation. I do feel bad for them, they were just doing what they were told was “the right thing to do” by all the wrong people.
I don't feel bad for anyone on either side.

Freedom of choice.

Own your decisions.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-02-2021, 3:52 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:

Are you off your meds?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-02-2021, 3:58 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagglepuss View Post
Slamfire, the reason you feel so shocked and betrayed is because you are being fooled. Nothing good will ever happen to you as a result of being so easily manipulated. You have false expectations because you were sold on false pretenses.

The only one making matters worse for you is you. And you’d better get used to it because once this world knows who they can fool, they will do it forever to you, and the sad thing is you will never understand that. You will continue to question why all the worst things happen to you when it is the fault of all the “bad” people of this world.

Do the prudent thing and continue to fulfill the obligation to your stronger minded masters.
I endorse this post.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-02-2021, 4:05 PM

Quote:

Prudent people wearing masks?

You should know the definitions of words before using them.

The word you’re looking for is (choose one): idiotic, brainless, manipulated, thoughtless, scared, gullible, unintelligent…. Shall I continue?

Old 08-02-2021, 4:32 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
I stood in line, went twice, and received my two vaccinations. My chances of anything serious happening to me, with the delta variant, is 20 to 25 times less than the unvaccinated, and an acceptable risk for me.

However, due to CDC guidance, I am having to mask ....

I have done the prudent thing, took my free vaccinations, and yet again, I am having to wear a hot, inconvenient piece of cloth on my face, in order to protect delusional, irrational, narcissistic individuals who will do nothing to protect themselves. So why should anyone have to suffer to protect fools?
Because it's becoming apparent, though they are doing their best to restrain the disclosure and data, that the vaccines are nowhere near as effective as the manufacturers promised.

The nonsense that the symptoms are lesser among the vaccinated is proving exactly that, by people that had COVID pre-vaccination, and then also got it post-vaccinatuon; no better, no worse.

This should have been expected from a coronavirus, no different than with rhinoviruses. They've been pursuing the cure for the common-cold for 5000 years - still hasn't happened due to ever arising variants.

If you truly believe this latest propaganda, an anemic attempt to use blame or guilt to socially engineer the gullible, as a distraction from failure of a political agenda (as opposed to heeding science) then I can understand your frustration.

You got tricked, conned, were lied to, hoodwinked - and you still want to believe it. That can hurt.

Like telling a kid at some point it's time he grows up and stop believing in Santa Claus.

And law abiding gun owners and gun manufacturers are the cause of gun violence and active-shooters, right?
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 08-02-2021, 4:33 PM

Stop agreeing and refuse to wear it.

Read the Kelly Turnbull novels to see where California is and will go: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=kelly+tur..._2_15_ts-doa-p
Old 08-02-2021, 4:47 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduracellbigd View Post
delighted, hmmm, interesting, anything else transpire?
Nope, just two like-minded people who agree this whole thing is a complete farce. People are usually happy when they find like-minded people. I'm sure you're extra happy when you meet someone who believes this disease is the worst thing ever to hit mankind, wears a mask even alone outside, and keeps at least 6 ft from you. Do you really meet these people? I figure you really don't meet these people. You just wave from afar and avoid talking for any more than necessary. Misery loves company, I suppose.
Old 08-02-2021, 4:50 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
However, due to CDC guidance, I am having to mask up, to protect the unvaccinated!:

So why should anyone have to suffer to protect fools?
Who's the fool? The fool or he who blindly follows orders?
Old 08-02-2021, 4:57 PM
Made in the USA

What's happening behind closed doors while they successfully further divide the country?...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-02-2021, 4:59 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrkba View Post
He took the jab, he won't disobey... no matter how nonsensical the demands are, he will follow.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-02-2021, 5:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigfan91 View Post
Who's the fool? The fool or he who blindly follows orders?

It doesn’t have the required anatomy to resist.

You know, intestinal fortitude.

Old 08-02-2021, 7:01 PM

Quote:
Anti vaxxers have made their choice,. If they wish to come down with COVID, and die, yahoo for freedom! Let freedom ring!!! (Is the sound of freedom coughing and gasping?) And who am I to stand in the way of natural selection and an advanced judgment day for anti vaxxers? Let them go argue with God about their extended stay accommodations in Hell.
Enjoy your mask sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato View Post
Women teachers are "liberated and empowered." They are embolden so much by our current society that they can wave their vagina around like a flag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlderThanDirt View Post
I treat all people the same until they open their big mouths and make me feel otherwise.
Old 08-02-2021, 7:05 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
He took the jab, he won't disobey... no matter how nonsensical the demands are, he will follow.
Meanwhile, over in OT he rails against commies and the indoctrination of our children. Seriously - you can't make this stuff up.

"Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."
Old 08-02-2021, 7:29 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossman View Post
Meanwhile, over in OT he rails against commies and the indoctrination of our children. Seriously - you can't make this stuff up.
Without indoctrination we wouldn't be in the mess we're in ...

But he seems to revel in the mess we're in...

How could he be so confused?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-02-2021, 7:40 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. J Beezy View Post
It doesn’t have the required anatomy to resist.

You know, intestinal fortitude.

Maybe someone is holding a gun to his head and making him put on a mask...
Old 08-02-2021, 7:56 PM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrkba View Post
Nope, he's been vaxed. He needs to wear it for the rest of his life. Without a mask he a a danger to the rest of us.

Old 08-03-2021, 5:26 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People

Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant. However, preliminary evidence suggests that fully vaccinated people who do become infected with the Delta variant can spread the virus to others. To reduce their risk of becoming infected with the Delta variant and potentially spreading it to others: CDC recommends that fully vaccinated people:

How sanctimonious of you.

Congratulations on being part of the cultural revolution. It never goes well for the useful idiots, just sayin...

I don't wear a mask. I don't inject myself with poison. I've had rona. It wasn't that bad. Certainly not as bad as the media is claiming. I've seen the lies and the manufactured stories. I simply am no longer playing along. I am living free as I always have.

Good luck with your revolution, slave...
Old 08-03-2021, 9:40 AM
Banned

You anti vaxxers are on the wrong side of history. I feel the earth moving. As more and more of the vaccinated discover that they are having to wear, hot, unconformable masks, to protect you bozo's, they will lose patience.

Things will change.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:01 AM

Default Why the heck am I wearing a mask again?

Quote:
You anti vaxxers are on the wrong side of history. I feel the earth moving. As more and more of the vaccinated discover that they are having to wear, hot, unconformable masks, to protect you bozo's, they will lose patience.

Things will change.

Good.

Because you fearful *** pussies will understand it is us you should really be afraid of… and it ain’t because of our refusal to get the experimental poison.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:01 AM

Quote:

Wrong side of history? We won't know the truth for decades. You don't have to wear or do anything, it it YOUR choice to comply with ridiculous guidelines.

It is about freedom to make a personal choice based on evidence. We who chose not to get vax do not believe that covid is a significant threat to us, or the vast majority of the population. Most of us believe it is a hoax perpetuated for political reasons. We do not care if you wear a mask, or get experimental vaccines, it is YOUR choice. We choose to avoid wearing a mask whenever possible. We are not a nuisance that requires any action of anyone. Live your life as you choose and leave the rest of us alone. Your'e vaxed, you think you did the right thing, you believe are are now safe. Stop trying to control others.

Frankly your Marxist views seem out of place for a person who would frequent a forum like this of be engaged in the shooting sports. You seem to be a troll.

So, a movie quote...

“Edgar Friendly:
You see, according to Cocteau’s plan I’m the enemy, ’cause I like to think; I like to read. I’m into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I’m the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder – “Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?” I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I’ve SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It’s a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing “I’m an Oscar Meyer Wiener”.

Last edited by Scota4570; 08-03-2021 at 10:07 AM..
Old 08-03-2021, 10:02 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:

Things will change.
Bring it.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:21 AM

8/3 Report: Just went out and grabbed a burger maskless. Lots of people buying burgers. No bodies in the street.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:25 AM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/GVwUrTb.jpg[/ig]

Things will change.
This has to be parody

Wrong side of history, LOL

I’ll admit, you had me going for a while LOL

Old 08-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Former cabinetguy
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear58 View Post
8/3 Report: Just went out and grabbed a burger maskless. Lots of people buying burgers. No bodies in the street.

Just came back from the Chevy dealership buying an new oil filter.

0 masks
0 bodies stacked on side of road.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:29 AM

Quote:

Things will change.
No they won’t. We’ll always be ahead of you Karens.

https://fakemaskusa.com

“When you want to kill a man, you must shoot for the heart and the Winchester is the best weapon."
-Ramon, A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKinzey
The chuckleheaded tinfoil-asshatter racist (yes! that's a couple of names and a label!)
What the CA legislature thinks about the constitution:
Old 08-03-2021, 10:53 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

you're a sheep that believed into the propaganda. now you're a dirty vax spreader killing grandma that was vaxed.

Tell me, are you this upset about Senator Feinstein's tax shelters and the regular awarding of government contracts to her husband's company?