Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coronavirus/COVID19 Temp Forum This is a temporary forum for discussion, debate, sharing and helping each other during and in relation to the Coronavirus/COVID19

Old 11-23-2022, 1:38 PM

Default Fox News: Vaccinated Americans a majority of COVID deaths...

Check this out.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vacci...ugust-analysis
Old 11-23-2022, 1:45 PM
AKA: Joe Censored
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

At least if you're vaccinated when you die you'll have that superior attitude.
Old 11-23-2022, 2:21 PM

Yep, that number tracks pretty close to the numbers here in Ventura County. https://www.venturacountyrecovers.org/ It is not a vaccine in the traditional manner.
Old 11-23-2022, 2:50 PM
НАТО в Хату!
CGN Contributor

We knew that like 2 years ago when vax just came out, you can track our discussion here. Just nobody wants to listen to people without Badge of Scientific Idiot-ism!
Old 11-23-2022, 3:10 PM

This is misleading and irrelevant.
Base rate fallacy is the main issue.
If 100% of the population is vaccinated, 100% of those who die will be vaccinated.
Since vaccinated make 58% of deaths but 70+% of the population, but are skewed older, and compared to unvaccinated which an unknown % have natural immunity, it's not possible to compare.

The better thing to focus on is even the CDCs data shows unvaccinated die at a 0.003% rate over all age groups. Vaccinated lowers that to 0.001% which is negligibly different in absolute numbers.

But vaccinated have othe risks.
Old 11-23-2022, 9:31 PM
Made in the USA

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

^^^ OP is regarding 'covid' deaths.

Not dying in general.

Joe says we won't die from covid when vaccinated. He didn't lie to us did he?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
Old 11-24-2022, 2:48 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Fauci just said in his final press conference that the team unjabbed are gonna die this winter
Old 11-24-2022, 2:56 PM
Honk Honk
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolxstang View Post
Fauci just said in his final press conference that the team unjabbed are gonna die this winter
As long they don't get vaxxed blood from a hospital. They'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian777 View Post
...Don't pick either side....
Old 11-24-2022, 5:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolxstang View Post
So, cash out my retirement right now and blow it all before February? Seems a little sudden but I guess I'll call my financial advisor on Monday
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterBoreGunner View Post
Kes is really just an errand boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
I am NOT...anything other than a schmuck...
Old 11-24-2022, 7:10 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
This is misleading and irrelevant.
Base rate fallacy is the main issue.
If 100% of the population is vaccinated, 100% of those who die will be vaccinated.
Since vaccinated make 58% of deaths but 70+% of the population, but are skewed older, and compared to unvaccinated which an unknown % have natural immunity, it's not possible to compare.

The better thing to focus on is even the CDCs data shows unvaccinated die at a 0.003% rate over all age groups. Vaccinated lowers that to 0.001% which is negligibly different in absolute numbers.

But vaccinated have othe risks.
Nearly 3 years now, never vaccinated, never got COVID - not even a sniffle in all that time. Haven't had a cold since 1986, and nothing else since then; no flu, no COVID, nothing.

I went into the office EVERY day since the shut-down sham started 3/16/2020, and travelled by plane many, many times since then and during the thick of it, for both business and pleasure. Went about my normal business and life without a hitch, never donning the mask unless I was on some turf that required it, in order to be civil. Now? Haven't put on a mask at all, in nearly a year - ever.

So what am I supposedly doing wrong by having refused to get vaccinated?

I get not everyone is the same, but I said this would be the outcome where I'm concerned, from the beginning.

And I was right.

----
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 11-24-2022, 8:11 PM
Calguns Addict

In a sci-fi horror story I'm imagining (because I'm too lazy to write it.) The Evil scientist-doctor doesn't want to to be wrong about his promise that the unvaccinated will be dying off this winter... so another top secret lab somewhere "has bat-soup at the market" and we get a whole new man-made virus (and from what I've read there are possible signs that point to the first strain being man-made) and this time it's targeting the non-vaccinated.

If Dr Evil can pull it off the remaining citizens will do whatever they are told to do to stay alive.

I think I can get Kurt Russell to play the grizzled commander of The Wolverines, who save the day at the end ...
but that would involve writing it all down.

Old 11-24-2022, 8:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gleam View Post
Nearly 3 years now, never vaccinated, never got COVID - not even a sniffle in all that time. Haven't had a cold since 1986, and nothing else since then; no flu, no COVID, nothing.

I went into the office EVERY day since the shut-down sham started 3/16/2020, and travelled by plane many, many times since then and during the thick of it, for both business and pleasure. Went about my normal business and life without a hitch, never donning the mask unless I was on some turf that required it, in order to be civil. Now? Haven't put on a mask at all, in nearly a year - ever.

So what am I supposedly doing wrong by having refused to get vaccinated?

I get not everyone is the same, but I said this would be the outcome where I'm concerned, from the beginning.

And I was right.

----
Always amazes me how people read things are aren't there.
At no point did I say to get vaccinated.
I'm not jabbed and won't ever get it.

I'm pointing out the headline is misleading.
But also that it's impossible to actually do a comparison due to missing data.

The point stands if 100% of people were vaccinated 100% of the deaths would be vaccinated.

What you want to check is the RATE of death.

And what I said if you read what I said was the rate of death for unvaccinated was 0.003% and vaccinated 0.001%.(per the CDC).

The rate is low enough that it's not relevant to compare.

The headline would be unvaccinated die at 3x the rate of vaccinated.

But again as I said.. there are other risks the vaccinated are subject to.

Blows my mind I have to repeat everything I just said because people aren't bothered to read before replying to what they think they read.
Old 11-24-2022, 8:56 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Always amazes me how people read things are aren't there.
At no point did I say to get vaccinated.
I'm not jabbed and won't ever get it.

I'm pointing out the headline is misleading.
But also that it's impossible to actually do a comparison due to missing data.

The point stands if 100% of people were vaccinated 100% of the deaths would be vaccinated.

What you want to check is the RATE of death.

And what I said if you read what I said was the rate of death for unvaccinated was 0.003% and vaccinated 0.001%.(per the CDC).

The rate is low enough that it's not relevant to compare.

The headline would be unvaccinated die at 3x the rate of vaccinated.

But again as I said.. there are other risks the vaccinated are subject to.

Blows my mind I have to repeat everything I just said because people aren't bothered to read before replying to what they think they read.
No, I agree with you and got your point, but was trying to express another unscientific side to all of this.

You took my reply the wrong way. I understood your point and was not arguing against your point.

What I was trying to show in my case is that, in comparison to your observation, everyone was trying to treat everyone (particularly me) as 100% the same during COVID, as if everyone would inevitably die without being vaccinated, and certain people couldn't possibly have been an outlier.

If there is one thing I know, I've got a robust immune system, likely better than 99% of the population. (But I also know I suck at basketball.)

To this day, I've seen no outreach to survey, study, research, or investigate someone like myself who seems to be impervious to COVID. That's especially confounding because maybe there is something about my blood, habit, or genetic makeup that could help others.

I've even been around people in close proximity who have had it - I never got it, and oddly enough, none of my immediate relatives have ever gotten it either. I've posted about this in the past, but here we are several months later - and still no COVID for any of us.

So it would be interesting to do a comparison of 100% of unvaccinated people as of now, to not only study if they ever got COVID, but if they did, how severe it may have been.

However, oddly, it doesn't seem if any legitimate body wants to take up that query, nor even does it seem the media would run the report on it, as if they are afraid the results would go against the mantra and political illusion.

---
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

Last edited by The Gleam; 11-24-2022 at 8:59 PM..
Old 11-24-2022, 8:57 PM
Veteran Member

some are missing the point.
not long ago, they were saying the people in the hospital with covid were mostly purebloods.
they also claimed the purebloods were regretting not "taking the vax". this was a lie and we knew it back then...
the doctors and nurses took joy in telling them "it was too late", before they put them on a vent to kill them.

the significance of WaPo or others flipping is that they are backtracking.
they can't keep covering up the severe adverse reactions to the clotshots so they are easing into the real truth.

Last edited by theLBC; 11-24-2022 at 8:59 PM..
Old 11-26-2022, 10:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2YMvfvm_M

John Campbell reviews data on vaxed vs unvaxed deaths.

Summary: CDC is withholding relevant data one relative risks. More vaxed are dyeing than non vaxed.

My take: The cost benefit analysis has changed. Getting vaxed against the current strains is a bad idea unless you old and already sick. Even then I question it, but each individual has to decide that for themselves. The current strains are not particularly dangerous. Vaccinating children and young people is insane, bordering on evil. There is no longer a covid problem. It is in it's endemic phase. Deaths, from and with, are now extremely low.

What really angers me is the most doctors are lying about how dangerous it is NOW. Some doctors are incompetent and give the same advice. We know, they know, yet they push vaccination on the ignorant patients. The vax is more dangerous to their patients than catching the current covid strain. It undermines the trust informed people once had in doctors. That causes people like me to avoid doctors. That may cost me. Taking the shot may cost me. Medical malpractice may cost me. How to choose?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toll.jpg (15.4 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Scota4570; 11-26-2022 at 10:56 AM..
Old 11-26-2022, 10:52 AM
Veteran Member

Screw with your immune system with an experimental technology. What could go wrong?

Bill Gates did state that the world population could be reduced by 10-15% through the use of vaccines. They just need mor wars to get to their desired population target.
Old 11-26-2022, 11:01 AM

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-pre...-suddenly.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2022, 1:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scota4570 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2YMvfvm_M

What really angers me is the most doctors are lying about how dangerous it is NOW. Some doctors are incompetent and give the same advice. We know, they know, yet they push vaccination on the ignorant patients. The vax is more dangerous to their patients than catching the current covid strain. It undermines the trust informed people once had in doctors. That causes people like me to avoid doctors. That may cost me. Taking the shot may cost me. Medical malpractice may cost me. How to choose?
This is a true statement. But, the pharma/medical complex has to make their money. If a doctor goes a different path they will punish him/her for daring to question.
Old 11-26-2022, 3:56 PM
Global Warming Enthusiast
CGN Contributor

We need to be careful to not be like the others and bend the stats to suit our beliefs. The one real stat that matters and I doubt anyone can answer clearly...

Are your prospects of living a healthy life greater or lesser if you get the vax. ALL things considered, C19, clots, myocarditis, getting hit by a bus on your way to get jabbed. Do you as the average individual have a longer quality life expectancy if you get it?

Nobody can answer it, yet. I just know you can't un-vax.

Buy made in USA whenever possible.
Old 11-26-2022, 6:35 PM

I believe that lots of people were so afraid (and freaked out) about COVID deaths. They were watching the evening news about it, NIGHTLY. I remember back in 2021, I was tired of hearing the information about vaccinations, I mean, EVERY NIGHT on my TV. They also said lots of people were dying. As I was driving on the streets, I was thinking "why didn't I see any dead people lying around on the sidewalks or even in their cars?" I've noticed that 98% of people die in the hospital, but never out in the public. Maybe 1% of people die in their homes from COVID. Then I realized that they died while they were on ventilators. Doctors and nurses were KILLING them, not COVID. It's sad to know that lots of people were so afraid of COVID, they didn't know that lots of people die from staying in the hospital. They had to get the jabs. Now, those jabbed people are dying - from heart attacks, stroke, clots, cancers, etc.
Old 11-27-2022, 4:17 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax64 View Post
I believe that lots of people were so afraid (and freaked out) about COVID deaths. They were watching the evening news about it, NIGHTLY. I remember back in 2021, I was tired of hearing the information about vaccinations, I mean, EVERY NIGHT on my TV. They also said lots of people were dying. As I was driving on the streets, I was thinking "why didn't I see any dead people lying around on the sidewalks or even in their cars?" I've noticed that 98% of people die in the hospital, but never out in the public. Maybe 1% of people die in their homes from COVID. Then I realized that they died while they were on ventilators. Doctors and nurses were KILLING them, not COVID. It's sad to know that lots of people were so afraid of COVID, they didn't know that lots of people die from staying in the hospital. They had to get the jabs. Now, those jabbed people are dying - from heart attacks, stroke, clots, cancers, etc.
All the elderly who have cable TV still believe this. CNN & MSNBC. My MIL won't leave the house, has all her boosters and wears gloves when she goes to the store. We're not visiting for Christmas since she's spending it with my wife's niece - that niece won't see us because we're Unvaxxed.

For it's wonderful, don't like those liberals anyway
Old 11-27-2022, 9:22 AM
Veteran Member

Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age​

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...dults-under-60
Old 11-27-2022, 9:26 AM
Made in the USA

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLBC View Post
Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age​

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...dults-under-60
The agenda pushers will explain it away - saying 'elderly vaxxed were likely compromised already, that's why they vaxxed' ... iow, they would have died with or without the vax.

ETA: I misread the 'under' 60... so take out the elderly part and it will still fit the narrative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
Old 11-27-2022, 11:30 AM

Quick reminder, NIAID and NIH are funded by big pharma, 80% and Pfizer is the largest funder. Follow the money.

And, yes, as previously pointed out out the Covid treatment protocols, ventilators and fluid restriction were designed to kill you, KILL YOU. The approved drugs were only the ones that made money for big pharma. Other treatment options were not allowed or even explored because they did not make money. The individual patient's best interest was never a concern.
Old 11-28-2022, 2:06 AM
AKA: Joe Censored

A majority of covid deaths in the vaccinated, even with all the statistics massaging they are doing.

Remember if you received 1 dose, you're unvaccinated. If you catch covid after your second dose but before 2 weeks, you're still unvaccinated. If you received both doses, two weeks passed, but there are insufficient vaccine antibodies detected in your blood, you're unvaccinated. If you didn't have your vax card on your person and present it when you were admitted to the hospital, you're unvaccinated. They throw all those people who've received the vax into the unvaxxed column, and they still have a majority of deaths in the vax column. The wheels are coming off.