View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordupmybrotha View Post
Would be nice to have a comment box next to the person that we place on the ignore list to remind ourselves why we put them on the ignore list.
To me someone on ignore is an AH and repeat offender, no problem remembering them on a forum or real life. If there are so many AHs around that I can't remember who they are then maybe I'm in the wrong place, hanging around with AHs is a waste of time.

Now something that would really be useful is a space below the username indicating how many others users have them on ignore. That becomes a good cross reference because if you run across one with a high ignore count you can easily check out if its them or they ran across some clique of real AHs, they often run together and back each other up.

]A SILENT MAJORITY will become a silent minority when those who have something to lose fear those who have something to gain. Defense is a losing proposition when time is on the side of the opponent.

You don't get beaten by the opposition you get beaten by those who run away.

You can have it one way or the other; you can have it both ways; you can have it every way but you can't have all of those always.