View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 4:44 PM

Fairly straightforward. A few names that would help take charge of periodically checking on the range and keeping it clean. I think if I propose a plan with names of volunteers to keep it clean, this shows the Rangers that we are taking the initiative and trying to be proactive about keeping the privilege of a shooting range open. Of course the ulitimate decision would come from the BLM and when there is concern of fire danger it can be closed. But if some shooters show the willingness to step up and we can keep it consistent I think we could show them we are serious about it.

I"m not sure how much that area would be used but I think bi weekly or monthly clean ups would keep that area nice. The real problem is enforcement. Which we need some help with but we could be points of contacts for any guests that we bring up there.
Got mah home def self def STFH close quarter blah blah humma Schumma herp a derp EMP EOW ready for Mad Max blah blah Red Dawn merca good2go hunker down bugout bag rock n roll preppd up for apocalypse Internet Walter Mitty cyber diahrrea gum flapping fantasy nonsense