Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Turner's Outdoorsman (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   That One Turner's Guy (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1429021)

ThatOneTurnersGuy 08-25-2020 6:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock_jaw (Post 24710973)
Hi there Chris,

I placed an order for a G19 in early July from the location in Orange. I've been calling here and there to reach someone but can never be connected (The line rings and goes to busy then disconnects). I'm just trying to check in on the status of the order.

Is there a better way?

Normally I would wait to be called but I had to poke several times on my purchase before this on a rifle. Long story here but i don't think it would have been DROSed (in a timely fashion) unless I would have called.

Shoot me a private message with you invoice number and I'll have a look.

ThatOneTurnersGuy 08-26-2020 6:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Django86 (Post 24714746)
When do the Turners stores get shipments in? Thank you.

We get shipments into the warehouse all the time each store gets thier allotment twice a week, if an order is placed for a gun in the warehouse, it will hit the store within a week tops.

Mau97 08-29-2020 2:21 PM

Hi Chris, will you have any wasr 10 rifles back in stock for the Fresno area. Thank you.

ThatOneTurnersGuy 08-31-2020 6:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mau97 (Post 24734452)
Hi Chris, will you have any wasr 10 rifles back in stock for the Fresno area. Thank you.

We have practially everything on order. Best option is to head in store and see what is available on deposit as likely wont be able to stock shelves for quite some time.

czakita 09-01-2020 11:05 PM

Any plans to open up North closer to San Carlos or San Jose areas?

1mikezat1 09-23-2020 12:04 AM

Hi! What's the wait time for Glock 17s nowadays please?
I put 20% down 3 mo ago.

ThatOneTurnersGuy 09-24-2020 6:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1mikezat1 (Post 24840778)
Hi! What's the wait time for Glock 17s nowadays please?
I put 20% down 3 mo ago.

We sold out in March and have been filling deposits since, they come in little at a time but there are lots of deposits. Shoot me a DM and I'll see where you are at.

Mail Clerk 10-04-2020 6:19 AM

That's not what I was told
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneTurnersGuy (Post 24718742)
We get shipments into the warehouse all the time each store gets thier allotment twice a week, if an order is placed for a gun in the warehouse, it will hit the store within a week tops.

Chris,

I came in to your Torrance store and was told I can order what I wanted BUT the wait time would be two to six months!

If I went in and placed and order for an item would then can I expect a call in no more than a month?

Mail Clerk

ThatOneTurnersGuy 10-05-2020 7:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mail Clerk (Post 24888529)
Chris,

I came in to your Torrance store and was told I can order what I wanted BUT the wait time would be two to six months!

If I went in and placed and order for an item would then can I expect a call in no more than a month?

Mail Clerk


If a gun is in stock available in the warehouse it’ll make it to the store within a week. If a deposit is placed it can take much longer. With the state of things and amoun of open deposits there is no definite eta on most guns right now. It CAN take 6 months. On average we’ve seen anywhere from 4-10 weeks. On average. Right now nothing is set in stone.

Rover 10-08-2020 3:33 PM

Chris, what's the process for placing special orderes? Is it possible to do it via email? Or doe I need to go down to the store (Oxnard in my case) and do it in person?

Looking for a railed 1911, either TRP or Kimber Warrior II, any idea what lead times either are currently running?

ThatOneTurnersGuy 10-09-2020 5:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rover (Post 24907192)
Chris, what's the process for placing special orderes? Is it possible to do it via email? Or doe I need to go down to the store (Oxnard in my case) and do it in person?

Looking for a railed 1911, either TRP or Kimber Warrior II, any idea what lead times either are currently running?

As both of those are guns we are currently carrying it wouldn't be a special order per se. Right now we are taking deposits on both of those models. Just see an associate in store. Unfortunately right now as with most items there are no hard etas on either of those.

czakita 11-19-2020 11:00 PM

Is there a Black Friday ad? See nothing on the site.

ThatOneTurnersGuy 11-20-2020 6:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by czakita (Post 25085385)
Is there a Black Friday ad? See nothing on the site.

We've got something in the works but a traditional black friday event like we have done in the past is not possible in the current climate of no stock and covid restrictions.

czakita 11-28-2020 12:26 AM

Ok thanks for the update, been wondering what is going on with Turner's since most of your competition posted very early BF deals online, and, the deals already occurred. Really missing the boat on this BF Turner's.

brad96cdc 12-01-2020 8:49 PM

Turners coming to Bakersfield ?
2nd amendment sports converting to Turners on Sunday Dec 6 ? Saw it on FB so it had to be true


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ct78 12-02-2020 4:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneTurnersGuy (Post 25085859)
We've got something in the works but a traditional black friday event like we have done in the past is not possible in the current climate of no stock and covid restrictions.

So we just gonna gloss over this and pretend it never happened? Black Friday and Cyber Monday came and went. I never saw a modified event.

keith1911 12-03-2020 7:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct78 (Post 25135918)
So we just gonna gloss over this and pretend it never happened? Black Friday and Cyber Monday came and went. I never saw a modified event.

They sent an email for Cyber Monday.

Tractionavant 12-04-2020 5:21 PM

Hello Chris
Do you see any Rossi Circuit Judge's available? Able to order one?
Thanks
Mark

ThatOneTurnersGuy 12-05-2020 4:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tractionavant (Post 25145317)
Hello Chris
Do you see any Rossi Circuit Judge's available? Able to order one?
Thanks
Mark

Not in ca

12iceman 12-05-2020 5:50 AM

Is there a better way to find out if Torrance has any Aero Precision lower receivers in stock other than to wait in the long line to speak to an associate? Given I expect the answer to often be no, it has not seemed worth asking given wait times are in excess of an hour or two and the phone lines are never picking up.

dragracingvw 12-05-2020 10:28 PM

Hello Chris, My Brother purchased a pistol at the Stockton store (San Joaquin County) today was day 7 of the DROS . It looks like they are shutting down the county again Monday. Will there be a by appointment only for pick up? If not what will happen to his purchase after 30 days? TIA

ThatOneTurnersGuy 12-06-2020 1:46 AM

No aero lowers available anytime soon. Taking deposits that are being filled slowly.

ThatOneTurnersGuy 12-06-2020 1:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragracingvw (Post 25150281)
Hello Chris, My Brother purchased a pistol at the Stockton store (San Joaquin County) today was day 7 of the DROS . It looks like they are shutting down the county again Monday. Will there be a by appointment only for pick up? If not what will happen to his purchase after 30 days? TIA

No plans on changing procedures as of yet. If we do well reach out.

Ryan45 12-08-2020 11:36 AM

Glock 34 restock soon for Southern California? Preferably Santa Clarita

ThatOneTurnersGuy 12-09-2020 2:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan45 (Post 25160124)
Glock 34 restock soon for Southern California? Preferably Santa Clarita

No hard eta. We have open orders that are filled in the order they were placed independent of location.

Bill Carson 12-09-2020 3:09 PM

I hope they dont eff up 2nd Amendment stores that they just bought.

edeval35 12-21-2020 6:21 PM

How are you guys doing with ammo at your stores? My shops that I started going to are pretty much out of ammo and I stopped going to my local Turners in West Covina years ago because every time I would go in there the guys would just stand around in groups or even by themselves. I would literally be there about an hour looking at the gun displays and nobody would bother asking me if I need assistance and when I would interrupt to ask questions or purchase some ammo they would just give me an attitude or tell me hold on cause their conversation is more important.

ThatOneTurnersGuy 12-22-2020 3:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edeval35 (Post 25216523)
How are you guys doing with ammo at your stores? My shops that I started going to are pretty much out of ammo and I stopped going to my local Turners in West Covina years ago because every time I would go in there the guys would just stand around in groups or even by themselves. I would literally be there about an hour looking at the gun displays and nobody would bother asking me if I need assistance and when I would interrupt to ask questions or purchase some ammo they would just give me an attitude or tell me hold on cause their conversation is more important.

Ammo is coming in fairly regularly but sells out just as fast. You’ll have to check in store for availability at that time.

darkstar2000 02-01-2021 6:09 PM

Any idea when the Ruger GP 100 stainless 4.2inch gonna come in ? My local Turners told me either Feb 2021 or March 2021. Dont mind the wait actually

user name 02-01-2021 8:45 PM

Hello Chris, any Zastava M70's otw?

ThatOneTurnersGuy 02-02-2021 8:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user name (Post 25397123)
Hello Chris, any Zastava M70's otw?

Nothing that we've heard anytime soon.

darkstar2000 03-18-2021 9:55 AM

Hey any idea when the Ruger GP100 4.2inch 357 magnum stainless item#1705 is gonna arrive at stores or an estimated window time frame? My sales rep told me March 2021 when I placed my deposit back in December 2020.

ThatOneTurnersGuy 03-19-2021 7:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstar2000 (Post 25568373)
Hey any idea when the Ruger GP100 4.2inch 357 magnum stainless item#1705 is gonna arrive at stores or an estimated window time frame? My sales rep told me March 2021 when I placed my deposit back in December 2020.

We get deliveries from mfgs all the time but qtys and time intervals between shipments vary so its hard to get an eta for when all deposits will be filled. Shoot me a DM with you invoice and locations purchased at and I'll see what I can see.

darkstar2000 03-22-2021 11:02 AM

Okay no worries just curious about the availability of the product. Message sent to your DM, Thanks


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.