Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Escondido Fish and Game Combat Shoot first Saturday each month.
Collapse
X
-
-
I've shot there before with one of the board members... cool club. I've wanted to do some pot shoots and 5 stand but my friend isn't interested in those events.... I would love to be a part of them but I haven't goten any traction on whether or not I need to be a member to participate. the night shoot sounds really fun as well. any info I would be interested, thanks.God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.Comment
-
Pretty sure all events are open to the public. Members just pay a few bucks less.I've shot there before with one of the board members... cool club. I've wanted to do some pot shoots and 5 stand but my friend isn't interested in those events.... I would love to be a part of them but I haven't goten any traction on whether or not I need to be a member to participate. the night shoot sounds really fun as well. any info I would be interested, thanks.Comment
-
Good looking out. I wanted to spend more time at lemon r&g bit they only allow nonmembers on the sporting Clay's event once a month, everything else is closed. I guess I assumed they were similar. I'll stop by for a 5 stand and pot shoot soon then. Anyone interested let me know!God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,419
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29720 users online. 39 members and 29681 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment