Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 09-09-2013, 3:19 PM
Default Company that does software integrations wanted as a partner

Sorry, again cannot give out specifics, if you or your company is local to LA so much the better.

The SaaS firm I am at is growing by leaps and bounds, we cannot keep up with our growth let alone service all of our potential clients that wish for integration work with our software. We need a partner that we can refer work to. In the past that had a single outside contractor that grabbed a desk here and we simply referred work to him. That continues to be a possibility if we find a new person interested in this, likewise we would be open to a firm that would like a partnership in the ERP space. If there is anyone out there that is interested, please drop me a PM, thanks!
I loathe the need to say this, The Banana is a female.

If you want an AMAZING German Shepherd, I know people