Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 06-11-2013, 7:29 AM
Unhappy Customer Service or Dispatch job needed ASAP

I've been doing customer service for over 15 years, and have been at a customer service/dispatch position for the past 5 years. I have an 11month old at home, and am in desperate need of a new job.

I make about $18/hr right now, plus lots of overtime, and I'm hoping to find something no more than a dollar or two short of that, but might have to consider going down as low as $15/hr

hs diploma
some college units, but no degree
no military experience
no commercial license

If you know anyone who might be able to use me, within 5-10 miles of Downey, CA. Please let me know. I can forward my full resume, with all the contact information displayed to any interested parties.
Attached Files
File Type: doc resumeeditforforums062013.doc (33.5 KB, 30 views)
Old 06-29-2013, 8:40 AM

have you looked into any law enforcement departments as a dispatcher. pay is $20+/hour, with stating you have a little one at home, they have great benefits, won't have to worry about losing your job (for the most part) and I'm sure most have OT if you need more income.