Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Competition, Action Shooting And Training. Competition, Three gun, IPSC, IDPA , and Training discussion here.

Old 05-08-2013, 7:42 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

Default MyGunDB is the official NRA National Matches HP Rifle sponsor at camp perry!

As part of our continuing support of 2A organizations and the shooting sports, we are pleased to announce that MyGunDB is the official High Power Rifle sponsor this year for the NRA National Matches down at Camp Perry!

This is a slot that has not been available for 8 years, so we've jumped at the chance when the NRA approached us with the offer. We've actually committed to sponsoring the competition for 3 years.

As part of our duties as the Platinum sponsor, we are to award the prizes to the High Power Service and Match Rifle champions. Normally the prize would be a firearm or some cash, but that wasn't good enough for us. Instead, we're building an incredible package to award to offer a bit more incentive to the winners... So far each will be receiving a Sig Sauer SIGM400 AR and a Henry Survival Rifle, thanks to our partners Sig and Henry Repeating Arms. We are awaiting shipping conformation for 7 other manufacturers for prizes before we announce them but stay tuned!

The NRA will be making announcements shortly about our Sponsorship and we are proud to support the community that has made MyGunDB the #1 firearm inventory system for collectors with over 100,000 users! You made us what we are today and we're going to do everything we can to support you in return.

Good luck, competitors -- may the best shooter win!
http://MyGunDB.com - The #1 firearm inventory software for collectors with over 100,000 users -- Download your FREE copy!

Runs on Windows, Macs and Linux, and meets BATF bound book requirements for FFLs and C&Rs
Old 05-11-2013, 3:21 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

When are you going to add cloud support for files. I sync my iphone/pad through the cloud so i cant sync with my desktop.
"Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrocket1 View Post
Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.
Old 05-11-2013, 3:24 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor

Once I get Dropbox implemented in the mobile app I can work on that. It doesn't sync the file throguh Wifi? I never tested that but I have an ipad now so i'll see what I can do.
http://MyGunDB.com - The #1 firearm inventory software for collectors with over 100,000 users -- Download your FREE copy!

Runs on Windows, Macs and Linux, and meets BATF bound book requirements for FFLs and C&Rs