Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2014, 12:19 AM

My iphone is completely messed up so excuse me if this reply shows up multiple time...anyways can i get a status/update on Order #2100650597 highly appreciate it thanks
Old 03-18-2014, 7:07 AM
Vendor/Retailer

DoctorLove – You should receive tracking information in your email account whenever your order ships. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.

cat8807 – Your order is currently in transit and it’s scheduled for delivery today.

ImThatDide818 – Your order has been processed and it should be leaving our facility within the next few business days. Please check your Calguns inbox for the tracking information.

Thank you all and have a great day!
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 03-18-2014, 9:49 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nssurge View Post
I submitted my order 2/2/14 #2100614639 for a few items, one of which was your Premium Unmarked BCG and I received it 2/24/14. I am pretty disappointed with the quality I am seeing and I was wondering if this is normal or if I got the wrong BCG.

Here's the list of things I see, correct me if I am wrong
Staking done poorly, and fasteners show no indication of being grade 8
The finish on both the carrier and bolt are both scratched, inconsistent and worn unlike my other bolts(even those that have been used).
Lastly,
The chrome inside the carrier is pretty inconsistent, again unlike anything else I have seen on my other bcgs.
It's hard to show that with my phone, but it's pretty apparent when looking closely at it.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post

nssurge- I’ve sent an electronic return label to your email address and if you’ll send us the one you received, we can have a new BCG sent out to you as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience and if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

I shipped my BCG back and have not received any word on what the status of my return is. How long will this process take?

This is slightly frustrating as I had made this order 2-2-14 and this is still ongoing.

Last edited by nssurge; 03-18-2014 at 9:54 AM..
Old 03-18-2014, 10:35 AM

Where's my order? 2100651307 ordered on 02/27/2014. Thanks.
Old 03-18-2014, 6:24 PM

Order #2100668995 (placed on March 12, 2014 3:47:24 PM EDT) ammo

EDIT: Nevermind, I have a tracking number after logging in. I wonder why PSA doesn't send out shipping notices.

Last edited by Ashick; 03-19-2014 at 3:32 PM..
Old 03-18-2014, 8:51 PM

Order # 2100668826 on 3/12. Hoping it comes in time for my range trip on the 26th!
Old 03-20-2014, 12:44 AM

Can I get the status of #2100671988? Just wondering what the queue position is since it's only been a few days.

Also, can you cancel #2100677523 for me? I sent in an email but I'll call in tomorrow as well.

Last edited by Deranged Corgi; 03-20-2014 at 5:00 PM..
Old 03-20-2014, 11:18 AM

Checking on status for order #2100611309. One item has been returned and just curious when I can expect a replacement.

Thanks
Old 03-20-2014, 4:16 PM

Would like to check the status of order 2100669529. Placed on 3/12
Called earlier today and was told that it should be shipped right about now. Thanks!
Old 03-20-2014, 8:04 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Not to complain, but why in todays age of computers does it take several days to pull and ship parts off the shelf?

I had a bad experience with PSA shipping last December, but I and they attributed that to black Friday specials.

So what's the holdup on order#2100676904?

Many here searching for info on much earlier order #s, so I know it isn't going out anytime soon!

What is the problem with your shipping department? Do I need to find an alternative supplier for future parts, or?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 03-21-2014, 10:42 AM

I sent you an email to follow up about my order #2100655163. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Old 03-24-2014, 7:46 AM
Vendor/Retailer

nssurge – Your BCG was shipped back to you after various functionality tests and is currently in transit. Please check your Calguns inbox for the tracking information.

Bshurilla – Your order is currently in transit and scheduled for delivery on Thursday. Please check your Calguns inbox for more information.

engi – Your order is currently in transit and en route to your location. Please check your Calguns inbox for your tracking number.

Deranged_Corgi – Our upper receivers generally take about 15 business days for processing due to the fact that they’re manufactured, headspaced and test fired before they’re sent out. Because of this general lead time, you should have a tracking number for your order by April 4th at the latest. It looks like the second order was cancelled by one of our reps on the 21st.

MrJD – Your upper receiver has been repaired and it’s currently scheduled for delivery to you on Wednesday. Please check your Calguns inbox for the tracking information.

ct1222 – Your order was submitted over to our shipping department on Friday, so you should be receiving the tracking information within the next 1-2 days. Thank you for your patience.

Darryl_Licht – Our orders generally take about 5 business days for processing, so it should be shipping out to you within the next couple of days.

00cummins4x4 – Your order has been packaged and it should be shipping out to you within the next few days. Please check your Calguns inbox for your tracking information.

Old 03-30-2014, 6:10 PM

I placed a big order with you guys back in novemberish and it was cancelled on me. The money was taken away from my account but then reimbursed a month later. No email, no call, and no responses to my emails? What's up with the service there?

Winning isn't everything... It's the only thing! - Vince Lombardi
Old 03-30-2014, 7:41 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

I love PSA's prices, but I'm not too happy with their shipping/service in the last 2 years.

Takes well over a week to get order out the door, and then they ship via slowest (least expensive) method.

Frankly, if they don't get their act together I will not be ordering from them again!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 03-31-2014, 9:06 AM

Ordered on Mar 23, haven't heard anything in over a week now. Order 2100683812...would like to know where my "in stock" ammo is. I tried calling, but I'm not going to sit on hold and wait forever for someone to answer. I should have paid $10 more from someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2014, 9:21 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by loud0g40oz View Post
Ordered on Mar 23, haven't heard anything in over a week now. Order 2100683812...would like to know where my "in stock" ammo is. I tried calling, but I'm not going to sit on hold and wait forever for someone to answer. I should have paid $10 more from someone else.

loud: You've got about a week until you will receive it, my order was placed on 3/18 and it is on the UPS truck for delivery today.

Nearly 2 weeks from order to receiving the goods... not a great turnaround by anyone's definition in this day and age of "I want it now".

PSA - Good prices are only part of the customer satisfaction game... You need to up your game in the order fulfillment/shipping area, or risk losing us all!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 03-31-2014, 9:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
loud: You've got about a week until you will receive it, my order was placed on 3/18 and it is on the UPS truck for delivery today.

Nearly 2 weeks from order to receiving the goods... not a great turnaround by anyone's definition in this day and age of "I want it now".

PSA - Good prices are only part of the customer satisfaction game... You need to up your game in the order fulfillment/shipping area, or risk losing us all!

Thanks for the post, Darryl. This was my first purchase from palmetto, and probably my last. Since I work in the mail order/ecommerce world, I am especially aware of the customer's expectations regarding order updates and ship times. No company that I've ever been involved with would ever think of sitting on an "in stock" order for over a week before shipping. It's just bad business.

Maybe my expectations are too high, but I have had many great experiences buying gun related things from all the usual suspects (primary, joe bobs, brownells, midway, bcm, etc). All were outstanding, shipped quickly and updated me as to the status of my order/shipment.

PSA potentially has a good thing going...but that opportunity can disappear quickly if a competitor proves they can deliver the same product faster, and at the same or better price. If Amazon ever decided to get into the mail order gun/ammo game, PSA's mail order business would be crippled within 90 days.

Are you listening, PSA?

Old 03-31-2014, 11:05 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Thanks for the post, Darryl. This was my first purchase from palmetto, and probably my last. Since I work in the mail order/ecommerce world, I am especially aware of the customer's expectations regarding order updates and ship times. No company that I've ever been involved with would ever think of sitting on an "in stock" order for over a week before shipping. It's just bad business.

Maybe my expectations are too high, but I have had many great experiences buying gun related things from all the usual suspects (primary, joe bobs, brownells, midway, bcm, etc). All were outstanding, shipped quickly and updated me as to the status of my order/shipment.

PSA potentially has a good thing going...but that opportunity can disappear quickly if a competitor proves they can deliver the same product faster, and at the same or better price. If Amazon ever decided to get into the mail order gun/ammo game, PSA's mail order business would be crippled within 90 days.

Are you listening, PSA?

Amazon is a great source for parts, just not ammo!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 03-31-2014, 11:44 AM

I have to say, after a long wait for my upper, I received it today and what do you know? No BCG or charging handle and it was supposed to be included. I don't get how that is left out of a complete upper order. My order number was 2100655163. Any idea when this one will arrive? According to the guy on the phone, it will be expedited for the inconvenience. I hope he wasn't just blowing smoke.

Old 04-01-2014, 4:06 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Loud0g40oz – Your order was shipped and is currently scheduled for delivery on Friday. Please check your inbox for the tracking information.

00cummins4x4 – The shipping label for your missing parts was created today. Please check your inbox for the tracking information.

Thank you!
Old 04-01-2014, 8:05 PM

Quote:
Loud0g40oz – Your order was shipped and is currently scheduled for delivery on Friday. Please check your inbox for the tracking information.

00cummins4x4 – The shipping label for your missing parts was created today. Please check your inbox for the tracking information.

Thank you!

@PSA,Thank you. FYI, your email shipping/tracking notifications are broken. The only confirm I have received is this one.

Old 04-01-2014, 8:44 PM

Quote:

Thank you!
Tracking info received! Response on Calguns and customer service via phone has been excellent. Thank you PSA for a fast resolution to my problem. I will do business with PSA again.

Last edited by 00cummins4x4; 04-01-2014 at 8:58 PM..
Old 04-01-2014, 9:40 PM

ANY WORD ON 20" AR15 RIFLE UPPERS?
chf
Old 04-02-2014, 8:46 PM

Hi. Order number 2100671403. Tomorrow night will be 3 weeks but still have not received any shipping notification or tracking number.

Thank you for looking into this.
Old 04-02-2014, 8:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Hi. Order number 2100671403. Tomorrow night will be 3 weeks but still have not received any shipping notification or tracking number.

Thank you for looking into this.
You won't get any notification outside of here. Their tracking email system is broken.
Old 04-02-2014, 9:47 PM

Quote:
You won't get any notification outside of here. Their tracking email system is broken.
This is not true. I received tracking via email yesterday.
Old 04-02-2014, 9:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00cummins4x4 View Post

Well that's good. Guess I'm the lucky one then.

Old 04-03-2014, 6:25 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I have never received any emails or tracking info from PSA! Unless I went to their website and clicked on order status.

Cummins... you did simply because you received a shipment that was missing stuff and you (rightly so) complained.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 04-03-2014, 9:11 AM

Info please.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
I have never received any emails or tracking info from PSA! Unless I went to their website and clicked on order status.

Cummins... you did simply because you received a shipment that was missing stuff and you (rightly so) complained.
I'm sorry to hear that Sir. Truly I am but, even for regular orders I receive tracking info automatically via email. Sorry, take it up with them. Good luck. I have pretty good luck with these guys. Give them a call and I'm sure they will sort it out.
Old 04-03-2014, 3:57 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that Sir. Truly I am but, even for regular orders I receive tracking info automatically via email. Sorry, take it up with them. Good luck. I have pretty good luck with these guys. Give them a call and I'm sure they will sort it out.
You are indeed lucky sir as most members here never receive any emails what so ever from them! Which is why there is this thread exists!

4 orders in the last 6 months, and not a single email from them here! No order confirmation, no shipping confirmation, and no tracking email... I've always had to log into PSA to check status
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 04-04-2014, 11:28 AM

thank you

Last edited by pchips; 11-17-2014 at 6:56 AM..
Old 04-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Vendor/Retailer

mdib870 – Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing when we will have any specific merchandise in stock. Please check our website periodically for any updates to our inventory.

Shooter15 – My system shows that your order is currently in transit and it’s currently scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Please check your inbox for your tracking information.

pchips – My system shows that your order has been processed and it’s currently in transit to your location. Please check your Calguns inbox for your tracking information.

Old 04-08-2014, 11:51 AM

Quote:
@PSA,Thank you. FYI, your email shipping/tracking notifications are broken. The only confirm I have received is this one.

Order update:

I did receive my order on the day PSA said I would. Still not happy about the ship times but it didn't kill me to wait.

With that said, my order was packed extremely well. Nice job PSA, especially considering it was ammo.

Also, I appreciate the fast response here from PSA even though I don't like having to post to get order updates.

Old 04-08-2014, 3:08 PM

Order 2100686930 missing one item, there should be two PSA flip up rear sights. One was part of item 46431 bolt carrier and PSA rear flip up sight, the second was item 38183 PSA aluminum flip up rear sight. Thank you.
Old 04-08-2014, 7:43 PM

Update please, order 2100693154.
Old 04-08-2014, 9:14 PM

Thanks for having this forum up PSA! Looks like true response time on here is great.

Wanted to check on my Order# 2100681239. I received everything in my Order except my upper. Website shows that it has been shipped, however, the shipment received did not contain this. Greatly appreciate a prompt response. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2014, 6:50 PM

Still waiting on update for order number 2100671403 please.
Old 04-10-2014, 8:58 AM

order #2100685189 please.

I received partial shipment, just waiting on the upper now.

Thanks
Old 04-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Vendor/Retailer

loud0g40oz - Thank you for the kind regards and we apologize for the lead time. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.

nate76239 – Your missing item has been shipped. Please check your inbox for the tracking information.

Footb82 – Your order is still being processed at the moment. Upper receivers generally take about 15 business days for processing because they’re manufactured, head spaced, and test fired to order. If you don’t receive tracking information for your order within the next 6 business days, please contact me or give us a call.

WILLDU02 & jingerale – My system shows that your upper receiver is currently in transit and it’s scheduled for delivery sometime tomorrow. Please check your Calguns inbox for the tracking information.

Freeze – I apologize for the late reply. I’ll try to get your order processed through ASAP.

Thank you all and have a great day.