Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2013, 8:39 AM

Thks palmetto. Got my lower build kit yesterday. Only 15 days, not bad.
can't wait for holiday salez.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:11 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
Darryl Licht – It looks like at least part of the order is currently being shipped. Please check your inbox for the tracking information.

...Thank you all for your business.
One order (#100481880) is due Monday via UPS, any word on #100484037??? Has shown as "processing" all week... ?

Hopefully it arrives no later than the 14th/15th.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx

Last edited by Darryl Licht; 11-07-2013 at 6:15 PM..
Old 11-08-2013, 1:50 AM

order 100485101 thank you.
Old 11-08-2013, 7:08 AM

Any word on order #100482693
Old 11-08-2013, 8:39 AM
Vendor/Retailer

carval23 – Sorry about that! I’ll send the other tracking number to your inbox shortly.

HE Guy – This order should be shipping out to you on the 22nd of this month. If you get your tracking information and it states that your order will be delivered before the 29th, just IM me and I can have the shipment delayed for you.

Darryl_Licht – I’m sorry for the delay, but order # 100484037 should be shipping out to you early next week.

samboost & NickC – Right now, we're running a bit behind on shipping, so your orders should be shipping on Monday or Tuesday. If you guys still don’t have your tracking information by then, please let me know.

Thank you all for your business.
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 11-10-2013, 6:15 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Quote:
Darryl_Licht – I’m sorry for the delay, but order # 100484037 should be shipping out to you early next week.
I really need this shipment (100484037) no later than Thursday/Friday, as I have a build to complete.

Any chance we can add a faster shipping method? If I had known it would take this long I would have opted for a faster shipping method, as I really want to get this build completed for a shoot I've had planned for over a month.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx

Last edited by Darryl Licht; 11-11-2013 at 9:24 AM..
Old 11-11-2013, 8:53 PM

Order # 100485931

Sent from my fingers to your face
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.-Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-12-2013, 7:11 AM

Hi,
Could you please give me a status on the following order?

Order #100482945

Thanks!
Old 11-12-2013, 5:13 PM

hey psa I know I have asked once already but I just wanted to make sure that order number 100478518 was going to be shipping before the end of the week. the end of the week I believe is sixteen business days. thank you. oh and I received my ammo today and I do appreciate it greatly. thank you.
Old 11-12-2013, 5:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
I really need this shipment (100484037) no later than Thursday/Friday, as I have a build to complete.

Any chance we can add a faster shipping method? If I had known it would take this long I would have opted for a faster shipping method, as I really want to get this build completed for a shoot I've had planned for over a month.
I wish they did offer a faster shipping service. its only the standard ground I believe. I would have jumped on that if it was an option. ha
Old 11-14-2013, 10:43 AM

Hello! Can I please get a status update?

ORDER #100488005 -

Thank you guys!
Old 11-14-2013, 7:43 PM

just excited for my order. #100495297

any updates for me?

Thanks
Old 11-15-2013, 8:23 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

PSA:

Really getting a bit upset over this order (# 100484037). I ordered 17 days ago (Oct 30th) now, this has shown as "processing" for several weeks. I need these parts! What is the holdup on this?

Communication is the business key when something like this happens, yet I have received zero emails from PSA. If it wasn't for you here on CG, I wouldn't know anything! <-- Thanks!

I also just ordered some ammo on your free ship weekend deal, I can promise you that if I get the same slow processing/shipping... this will be my last time purchasing from PSA.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 11-15-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
PSA:

Really getting a bit upset over this order (# 100484037). I ordered 17 days ago (Oct 30th) now, this has shown as "processing" for several weeks. I need these parts! What is the holdup on this?

Communication is the business key when something like this happens, yet I have received zero emails from PSA. If it wasn't for you here on CG, I wouldn't know anything! <-- Thanks!

I also just ordered some ammo on your free ship weekend deal, I can promise you that if I get the same slow processing/shipping... this will be my last time purchasing from PSA.
Is this an upper or a complete firearm or is it something that should have taken 5 business days
Old 11-15-2013, 5:11 PM

So sad. my upper did not ship today like I was told. So sad
Old 11-15-2013, 5:14 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrump View Post
Is this an upper or a complete firearm or is it something that should have taken 5 business days
It's just a complete lower parts w/Magpul buttstock. Should have been a 5 business day item, as it was a daily special over two weeks ago.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 11-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Veteran Member

Need update on ORDER #100496288

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloRobotico View Post
heheh, I'm getting double teamed by Harmoniums and Richie

/airtight!
Old 11-18-2013, 7:58 AM
Calguns Addict

ORDER #100501751

Can you check and see when this is supposed to ship?
Old 11-18-2013, 8:15 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

ORDER # 100484037

DAY 20 & STILL HASN'T SHIPPED!!!

WHAT'S THE HOLDUP HERE??? <-- BEGINNING TO THINK THIS IS P.S.A.'s S.O.P.. TOO MANY CGers HERE LOOKING FOR THEIR ORDERS!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 11-18-2013, 7:35 PM

Just thought I'd post this. I have been waiting for my complete upper to ship I was told it would ship Friday. It did not. I had asked them to try to make sure it did because it takes a week for things to get to me from them and this saturday I'm going to the desert. Well today I spike to cory from customer service and he checked to see why it did not ship. He called back 30 minutes later saying that it was packaged and it would ship tomorrow. I had said I really appreciated them making sure it would ship and told them I am happy it was only one business day late. Well I think he called UPS and payed extra for it to reach me quicker. It says it will be delivered this friday. Every other item I have ordered from them from the time i get the notification til delivery it was 7 days. This is only scheduled to take 3. I have no proof they did this but it sure seems as if they did. I love these guys. Daryl licht if you get a chance to speak to cory he will make things right. I just love PSA.
Old 11-18-2013, 8:09 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Just thought I'd post this. I have been waiting for my complete upper to ship I was told it would ship Friday. It did not. I had asked them to try to make sure it did because it takes a week for things to get to me from them and this saturday I'm going to the desert. Well today I spike to cory from customer service and he checked to see why it did not ship. He called back 30 minutes later saying that it was packaged and it would ship tomorrow. I had said I really appreciated them making sure it would ship and told them I am happy it was only one business day late. Well I think he called UPS and payed extra for it to reach me quicker. It says it will be delivered this friday. Every other item I have ordered from them from the time i get the notification til delivery it was 7 days. This is only scheduled to take 3. I have no proof they did this but it sure seems as if they did. I love these guys. Daryl licht if you get a chance to speak to cory he will make things right. I just love PSA.
If you have a direct # for Cory, please PM it to me... I've got to call them in the morning for sure. The ammo I ordered this past Friday (Nov 15) is already shipping, but my order from the 30th of October is not!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 11-18-2013, 11:42 PM

this was one he left with an email... probably not direct though. 8037889095 I think for sure they are sending it faster for me cuz I am tracking it and it is in Greensboro right now which is not somewhere my packages have stopped along the way before.
Old 11-19-2013, 1:49 PM
Vendor/Retailer

I’m sorry about the late reply, guys! The call queue has been insanely busy lately, so I haven't really had the time to answer this thread.

Darryl Licht – I’m sorry for the long wait time, but I’ll send a note over to the guys in the shipping department to have them send this order out to you ASAP.

Liquidasphalt – Your order has been shipped and is scheduled for delivery on Friday. Please check your inbox for the tracking info.

dragyin – It looks like your order was at least partially sent out. If you haven’t received everything from your order, please IM me.

AmmoArnie & accuracy– Your orders have been shipped. Please check your inboxes for your tracking information.

skanless – Please check your inbox.

Prc329 – Your order should be shipping sometime early next week at the latest. If you don't have your tracking information by then, please let me know.

Thank you all for your business!
Old 11-19-2013, 9:12 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

skanless Please check your inbox.
No message in inbox. I'll check tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiabloRobotico View Post
heheh, I'm getting double teamed by Harmoniums and Richie

/airtight!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Darryl Licht Im sorry for the long wait time, but Ill send a note over to the guys in the shipping department to have them send this order out to you ASAP.
In addition to you telling me that the order would be expedited and shipped, I also called PSA this morning and was told the same thing...

In addition when I asked about paying extra for a faster shipping method, I was told "sorry we only ship UPS ground". UPS is UPS... If I offer to pay for a faster shipping method, why in the world cant I get it? <-- Beyond all logic to me!!!

Unfortunately, to make matters worse, my order still shows as "Processing", and again has not shipped!

I am NOT a happy camper!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 10:48 PM

I'll PM you my order. I seem to be getting the run around as I've called 4 times (every few days starting at day 6) and each time they say something different as it should be shipped out in 2 days, then 1 day, then you should get a notice today (at least the time frame got less and less). But unfortunately it does not seem like it has as it's been 17 days since the order was placed. Hope you can help me out.
Old 11-20-2013, 6:20 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Now it is 11/20 and the order STILL shows as processing! ?????????????????
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 11-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Vendor/Retailer

skanless Sorry about that! It looks like we just got in a late shipment of the enhanced LBKs, so your order should be shipping within the next few business days.

Darryl Licht I submitted a request to have your order shipped, so it should be shipping sometime today or tomorrow.

Thanks!
Old 11-20-2013, 2:38 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Im sorry about the late reply, guys! The call queue has been insanely busy lately, so I haven't really had the time to answer this thread.

Darryl Licht Im sorry for the long wait time, but Ill send a note over to the guys in the shipping department to have them send this order out to you ASAP.

Liquidasphalt Your order has been shipped and is scheduled for delivery on Friday. Please check your inbox for the tracking info.

dragyin It looks like your order was at least partially sent out. If you havent received everything from your order, please IM me.

AmmoArnie & accuracy Your orders have been shipped. Please check your inboxes for your tracking information.

skanless Please check your inbox.

Prc329 Your order should be shipping sometime early next week at the latest. If you don't have your tracking information by then, please let me know.

Thank you all for your business!
Darn, was hoping to have it by thanksgiving.
Old 11-20-2013, 3:13 PM

Status on order #100502755?
Old 11-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Prc329 – You might have it by then, but it would be cutting it close.

sadeem28 – Your order is currently processing, but it should be shipping out to you within the next few business days.

Thanks!

Last edited by Palmetto State Armory; 11-21-2013 at 12:04 PM..
Old 11-21-2013, 12:12 PM

Status on orders 100501248 ,100504536 and I was wondering I ordered an upper order # 100498271 on the 12th of nov I was wondering if i would recieve it before thanksgiving ? Thanks for any Info
Old 11-21-2013, 11:42 PM

I doubt you will. Mine left their facility on the 16th business day. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I ordered on October 26th. It says 15 business days so no you probably won't have it by thanksgiving. Sorry bud.
Old 11-22-2013, 6:11 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I doubt you will. Mine left their facility on the 16th business day. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I ordered on October 26th. It says 15 business days so no you probably won't have it by thanksgiving. Sorry bud.
I'm a winner... Mine was ordered on Oct 30th and left PSA in Columbia, S.C. yesterday!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 11-22-2013, 6:30 AM

Mine was updated with a tracking #. Thanks PSA!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 1:24 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Do you have a status on # 100498894

Thanks
Old 11-22-2013, 3:12 PM
Vendor/Retailer

dtrump - Please check your Calguns inbox.

SlappyTheMachine Orders 100501248 and 100498271 have been shipped, so Ill send the tracking information over to your Calguns inbox. Your other order should be shipping sometime early next week.

Paper Boy Your order has shipped, so please check your Calguns inbox for the tracking information.

Thank you all for your business and have a great weekend!

Last edited by Palmetto State Armory; 11-25-2013 at 11:47 AM..
Old 11-22-2013, 5:10 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

thank you once again for some great service!
Old 11-22-2013, 7:07 PM

I believe you sent my info to dtrump those are my order numbers in his info on your post.
Old 11-23-2013, 8:33 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Prc329 You might have it by then, but it would be cutting it close.

sadeem28 Your order is currently processing, but it should be shipping out to you within the next few business days.

Thanks!
I think you're right. Still processing.