Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2013, 1:49 PM

Exclamation Ventura - CIVIL RIGHTS MARCH & PUBLIC MEETING in support of the 2nd Amendment

repost from Calguns in Your COmmunity > Southern California > Ventura Chapter

Day of Resistance - Ventura County

DayOfResistance.com & PeopleProtectingFreedom.com are sponsoring:

A CIVIL RIGHTS MARCH & PUBLIC MEETING
That will be held in Ventura, California on Saturday February 23rd, 2013

Californians will gather at the steps of City Hall in Ventura and commence a March at 11:30 a.m. down California Street and Main Street towards Mission Park where we will assemble for a Public Meeting at NOON to Rally and Protest the efforts of the California State Legislature to impose a de facto repeal of the 2nd Amendment. Speakers will inform the activists attending the Rally on what they can do individually and collectively to combat these proposals and what we can do if the ban goes into effect. The organizers of the Ventura Day of Resistance will provide the people attending with the tools and organization they need in order to effect real change.

Last edited by bearflag; 02-21-2013 at 1:49 AM.. Reason: icon
Old 02-19-2013, 5:55 PM
Banned

ttt
Old 02-21-2013, 1:00 AM

Exclamation PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTIUON

Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes and Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy headline A CIVIL RIGHTS MARCH — in support of the Second Amendment THIS Saturday, Feb 23rd in sunny Ventura, California.

Californians will gather at the steps of City Hall and will commence to March at 11:30 a.m. thru downtown Ventura towards Mission Park where activists will converge in resolute rejection of further restrictions on their Constitutionally guaranteed liberties by US Senator Feinstein, State Senator Leland Yee and their colleagues.

Activists attending Day of Resistance - Ventura County will then have the opportunity to engage in a Public Meeting with a panel of passionate speakers including Stewart Rhodes of the Oath Keepers movement, Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy and other speakers. Afterwards there will be opportunities for more networking and instruction on what actual steps can be taken NOW to have real results in California.

On February 23, we rally to take back our state and restore your rights.

Day of Resistance — Ventura County 2/23 featuring Oath Keepers' founder Stewart Rhodes and Ventura County Supervisor Peter Foy

http://www.facebook.com/DayofResistanceVenturaCounty
People Protecting Freedom

Visit: www.facebook.com/DayOfResistanceVenturaCounty to volunteer to take California back!

Last edited by bearflag; 02-21-2013 at 1:01 AM.. Reason: title
Old 02-21-2013, 1:53 AM

Stewart Rhodes, founder of Oath Keepers, a non-partisan association that is focused on encouraging people who've taken an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution to remind them of their solemn commitment, will be our keynote speaker. Rhodes is one of the most visibile defenders of the 2nd Amendment today and we are excited to have him speak for us here in Ventura!

Stuart Rhodes, February 12, 2013, speaking in resistance to the recent legislation in Albany, NY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI3aPSVT3do

Visit: www.facebook.com/DayOfResistanceVenturaCounty to volunteer to take California back!
Old 02-21-2013, 1:54 AM

Wake up Ventura! By a 4-1 margin your county supervisors voted to support Feinstein's bill to ban most semi-automatic rifles and standard capacity magazines. Ventura County Supervisors Chairman Peter Foy was the lone dissenting vote in Ventura County in support of the continued exercise of your constitutionally guaranteed Second Amendment rights. Peter will be in attendance on the 23rd to show his continued support of the 2nd Amendment.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalPlinker View Post
If any other CalGuns members plan to attend this event, please post it here and/or send me a PM. I intend to be there.

Also let me know if anyone plans to bring signs, flags, banners or anything else.
I am going!!!

I'm ALSO tentatively planning on going to IVE tomorrow night for the CSSA shoot if I can swing it... busy busy, I may just decide friday night is nap time.

Brandon Combs (wildhawker) from the Firearms Policy Coalition, Calguns Foundation, Second Amendment Foundation, ... (I swear he is in every organization) will be providing me with materials for our event.

If any CalGunners want to help with logistics we could probably use a few folding tables and a couple chairs.

Please DO bring your signs, remember Your Second Amendment Right IS A CIVIL RIGHT.

Volunteers can coordinate with me, though I am up past my eyeballs, if anyone wants to take some initiative and start self-organizing it would be HUGE.

Old 02-22-2013, 2:24 PM

Exclamation Civil Rights Attorney, Bobbie Ross to speak in Ventura

Civil Rights attorney Bobbie Ross will be joining us in Ventura on Saturday to speak about ongoing litigation as well as federal and California legislation that the Second Amendment community is up against.

Bobbie Ross at the 2012 Gun Rights Policy Conference in Orlando, Fl. She was the recipient of an award for her activism for the Second Amendment.

Old 02-24-2013, 12:46 PM

Default Day of Resistance Ventura County2A Event- 2/23/13

Thanks you, Bobbie Ross and CalGuns for your strong support! We are reciprocating. See vent reports:
http://www.facebook.com/DayOfResistanceVenturaCounty
http://peopleprotectingfreedom.ning.com
Old 02-24-2013, 1:24 PM

Default day of Resistance Ventura County- Bobbie in action!

http://venturacountyteaparty.ning.co...a-county-2-23-

Last edited by GMiller; 02-24-2013 at 1:28 PM..