|Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Firearms and Retail Sales Position Open
Retail Firearms Sales Specialist Position Open
Retail sporting goods store in the Silicon Valley seeking committed, service oriented individual who is passionate about educating and outfitting customers with the products we sell. Typical positions in our retail store include sales, cashier specialists and merchandise stockers. We offer opportunities for professional growth and development.
The role of Retail Firearms Sales Specialist contributes to the success of our newly established store by maintaining a working knowledge of firearms, outdoor gear, fishing and hunting accessories and using this knowledge to sell products to our customers. The position helps to maintain the store visual standards and assist in keeping the floor stocked with merchandise.
• Neat, clean professional appearance and demeanor.
• Previous retail firearm sales and customer service experience.
• A background that includes fishing, hunting, target/tactical sports and/or outdoor activities.
• Effective math and communication skills, both written and verbal with a focus on attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and calmly handle multiple customers at once.
• Meet availability requirements including weekday mornings, nights and weekends.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and able to get parental permission to work in environment if under 21 years of age.
• Must be eligible to lawfully handle firearms with no disqualifying elements in background.
• A sense of humor and able to work through stressful situations with a positive attitude.
• Performs other duties as required.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide customer service and sales.
• Continually expand knowledge of products and services offered.
• Help to maintain visual standards and cleanliness within our store.
• Stock and merchandise product.
• Communicate and cooperate with other staff and management team.
We offer competitive pay, ongoing paid training, a generous employee discount program and many other great employee perks for our staff. This position is for 20-40 hours a week depending upon experience. Respond by sending a cover letter and resume exemplifying your qualifications to: email@example.com.