Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Bay Area Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 12-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Flash68's Avatar
Flash68 Flash68 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Norcal East Bay
Posts: 189
iTrader: 19 / 100%
Default

Dealt with Kevin Smith and Metal Dog Tactical. Both good people and efficient.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 01-02-2014, 2:06 AM
Fifty226 Fifty226 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 283
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Mike of Kinetic Energy Tools. He works out of the South San Francisco Area. He responds to calls, emails and text super fast and he knows what he is doing.

75 dollars transfer fee including the dros.
his website is http://kineticenergytools.com/
Check him out if you are in the South San Francisco Area
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:11 AM
acegunnr's Avatar
acegunnr acegunnr is offline
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 1,923
iTrader: 180 / 100%
Default

I don't see Roger Relics mentioned much anymore. Did their pricing increase have an effect?
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 01-03-2014, 6:14 AM
youpock's Avatar
youpock youpock is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Livermore, CA (nor cal)
Posts: 475
iTrader: 42 / 100%
Default

Not much mention of Tracy Rifle & Pistol; I know it's way out there in Tracy but it's awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 01-04-2014, 11:32 PM
proto proto is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

San Jose Gun Trader is awesome. I bought a gun online and had it sent to them, and I've also purchased a firearm directly from them. I'll continue to patronize SJGT in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 01-08-2014, 8:22 AM
JamesY's Avatar
JamesY JamesY is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 2,524
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

My $0.02:
UG Imports - 5/5: flexible hours and you'll be in and out in <10min for OOS and PPT
Annie's Guns - 5/5: great people to deal with. Quick paperwork process
Rogers Relics - 4/5: now that I'm hearing they confiscated rebuilds, I won't go back
Bullseye SR - 4/5: great service. I did a PPT here and it all went smoothly. Took a little long (30min) but there were a lot of customers coming in and out
Golden Gate Guns - 4/5: did a PPT trade here for two handguns and it went smoothly and quick. A bonus is the girl helping us out was good looking.
RMB Ent. - 3/5: good guy but my one transaction wasn't the best. I'd give him another chance but UGI is my go-to place
Bullseye CV - 1/5: I bought a couple of things FROM THEM last month and it took about an hour. The employee helping me was more interested in BSing with his coworkers and helping out other customers. Rude dick that guy was. His coworker was cool though. He apologized to me on behalf of the guy "helping" me out. Won't be going back.
Target Masters - 0/5: they used to be a good place, but now that a new owner has taken over, it's gone downhill. If you have 2+ hrs to kill, then go here. If you're lucky, they'll even help you out.

Last edited by JamesY; 01-08-2014 at 11:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 01-08-2014, 12:41 PM
peabe's Avatar
peabe peabe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

i cant recommend UG Imports (http://www.ugimports.com) enough. I just had another transaction with him and it went smoothly. I actually got something from their online shop this time around. Communication is awesome and quick.

I can seriously be in and out of there in 10 mins but I end up sticking around and talking to Anthony cause he's a cool guy.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 01-16-2014, 10:22 PM
panodanno panodanno is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mill Valley, CA
Posts: 82
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Another +1 for Kevin Smith. I've worked with him many times over the last few years and will continue to do so in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 01-17-2014, 1:53 AM
Jel's Avatar
Jel Jel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,329
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesY View Post
My $0.02:
UG Imports - 5/5: flexible hours and you'll be in and out in <10min for OOS and PPT
Annie's Guns - 5/5: great people to deal with. Quick paperwork process

Rogers Relics - 4/5: now that I'm hearing they confiscated rebuilds, I won't go back
Bullseye SR - 4/5: great service. I did a PPT here and it all went smoothly. Took a little long (30min) but there were a lot of customers coming in and out
Golden Gate Guns - 4/5: did a PPT trade here for two handguns and it went smoothly and quick. A bonus is the girl helping us out was good looking.
RMB Ent. - 3/5: good guy but my one transaction wasn't the best. I'd give him another chance but UGI is my go-to place
Bullseye CV - 1/5: I bought a couple of things FROM THEM last month and it took about an hour. The employee helping me was more interested in BSing with his coworkers and helping out other customers. Rude dick that guy was. His coworker was cool though. He apologized to me on behalf of the guy "helping" me out. Won't be going back.
Target Masters - 0/5: they used to be a good place, but now that a new owner has taken over, it's gone downhill. If you have 2+ hrs to kill, then go here. If you're lucky, they'll even help you out.
When did Roger's Relics do or start doing this? I haven't transfered with them in about a year so I'm wondering what has changed.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 02-14-2014, 8:03 AM
Matt_'s Avatar
Matt_ Matt_ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pittsburg, Ca
Posts: 147
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nshaver127 View Post
$75? Sheesh. Kevin Smith in Martinez charges $35(that includes dros)
+1 on Kevin Smith. He is great. I've used him several times. He currently has my AR 15 till the 19th.
Great guy, I highly recommend him.
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 02-14-2014, 4:45 PM
Jel's Avatar
Jel Jel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,329
iTrader: 27 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty226 View Post
Mike of Kinetic Energy Tools. He works out of the South San Francisco Area. He responds to calls, emails and text super fast and he knows what he is doing.

75 dollars transfer fee including the dros.
his website is http://kineticenergytools.com/
Check him out if you are in the South San Francisco Area
SSF is much better for me.

Did he move recently to San Jose? It seems that way since he mentions a remote service in the San Jose area.

CONVENIENT PRIVATE TRANSFERS
We’re in the business of transfers, and where we stand out is our remote service. We’ll meet you at your home or office as a service to you, so that you don’t have to waste any more time receiving your firearm than necessary. For this convenience, we charge a nominal fee of $25 within the San Jose area. If you live beyond this area, ask about our pricing.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 02-14-2014, 5:44 PM
sfhondapilot sfhondapilot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 415 and 530
Posts: 622
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
SSF is much better for me.

Did he move recently to San Jose? It seems that way since he mentions a remote service in the San Jose area.

CONVENIENT PRIVATE TRANSFERS
We’re in the business of transfers, and where we stand out is our remote service. We’ll meet you at your home or office as a service to you, so that you don’t have to waste any more time receiving your firearm than necessary. For this convenience, we charge a nominal fee of $25 within the San Jose area. If you live beyond this area, ask about our pricing.
He covers both areas!
__________________
David
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 02-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Cali Crash's Avatar
Cali Crash Cali Crash is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CoCo County
Posts: 171
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCumfy View Post
+1 for Kevin smith. Really good guy. Responds to emails pretty quick.
+1 from me too! Kevin had SSE'd 3 CZ's for me and done a ppt as well. Every time it's always a smooth transaction and a good guy to talk to.
__________________

CZ fan with a growing family of arms.
Currently own
9mm CZ75bd (CGW DCP, RRK, E-Z/D sights)
9mm CZ75 SP-01
9mm CZ75 SP-01 Tactical (CGW DCP, RRK, E-Z/D sights)
9mm CZ P09 (CGW parts on order)
9mm CZ P09 (in SSE process, mags came over in 2013)
.45acp CZ97b
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 02-21-2014, 11:47 AM
mikenpro mikenpro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 58
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Kevin Smith
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 02-24-2014, 2:21 PM
amxcoder amxcoder is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Kevin in Martinez

+1 for using Kevin Smith @ (925) 229-2553. I've used him for a transfer, and it went smooth and was cheaper that most other FFL's in my area. Good guy.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 02-28-2014, 12:06 PM
LeftCoastShooter LeftCoastShooter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North of SF
Posts: 83
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default Marin/Sonoma FFLs?

I'm looking for a decent local FFL in Marin, and have FFL-needy friends up in Sonoma.

I've used Two Rock Trading in the past with very favorable results, but they seem to be unavailable at the moment, and I'm in Marin. I've heard mixed reviews of Marin County Arms and Bullseye.

Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 02-28-2014, 12:10 PM
sfhondapilot sfhondapilot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 415 and 530
Posts: 622
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoastShooter View Post
I'm looking for a decent local FFL in Marin, and have FFL-needy friends up in Sonoma.

I've used Two Rock Trading in the past with very favorable results, but they seem to be unavailable at the moment, and I'm in Marin. I've heard mixed reviews of Marin County Arms and Bullseye.

Any suggestions?
Bullseye is very expensive to do a transfer. PPTs take about an hour to process.
__________________
David
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 02-28-2014, 1:58 PM
LeftCoastShooter LeftCoastShooter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: North of SF
Posts: 83
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

It's more for 'Net purchases. SA 1911 deals on the 'net are very, very nice...
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 03-02-2014, 7:53 PM
drherb drherb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default San Jose FFL

I recently bought a Mossberg MMR online and the FFL person I dealt with was great. He (and his wife) work out of their home. They were quick, efficient and easy to find.
I highly recommend them.


Tim Minor
San Jose Gun Trader
440 Halsey Ave.
San Jose , CA 95128
Email: Click here to email me

Phone: 408-287-3963
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon - Sat; By appointment, please call.

Long Gun Fee: $65.00 $40.00 dealer fee + $25 DROS
Hand Gun Fee: $65.00 $40.00 dealer fee + $25 DROS
Other Fee: Multiple transfer fees is negotiable, please call.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 03-04-2014, 9:48 PM
BrazShooter's Avatar
BrazShooter BrazShooter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Does anyone here have David Chan phone or email ???
__________________
God may have made men, but Samuel Colt made them equal
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 03-12-2014, 2:43 PM
peabe's Avatar
peabe peabe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

I needed to SSE a gun and did it thru MP Arms in San Jose.

Peter is awesome. The whole experience was easy and I will definitely use him in the future for some SSE/FFL needs
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 03-12-2014, 5:37 PM
Jes Jes is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Behind the liberal curtain.
Posts: 174
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty226 View Post
Mike of Kinetic Energy Tools. He works out of the South San Francisco Area. He responds to calls, emails and text super fast and he knows what he is doing.

75 dollars transfer fee including the dros.
his website is http://kineticenergytools.com/
Check him out if you are in the South San Francisco Area

This is who I used. Very responsive and expedited the process very quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 03-27-2014, 1:44 PM
BerettaFan's Avatar
BerettaFan BerettaFan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 164
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

RMB Enterprise
Milpitas, Ca

Knows his stuff ....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 03-28-2014, 2:10 AM
GiddyHitch GiddyHitch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 251
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Definitely NOT Target Masters.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 03-28-2014, 2:01 PM
XD40Kyle XD40Kyle is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 268
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerettaFan View Post
RMB Enterprise
Milpitas, Ca

Knows his stuff ....
just did a transfer with him. didnt get the whole "hes great!!" vibe like everyone raved about on yelp. more of a no bs, 15min in and out process which I cant complain about. plus his fees were the cheapest i could find.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 03-28-2014, 2:11 PM
Katman Katman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Chris Chambers at digital-instincts in Sunnyvale. Great guy. Easiest transaction I've ever made. Does SSE's as well.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 03-28-2014, 2:46 PM
GSF44Mag GSF44Mag is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 167
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XD40Kyle View Post
just did a transfer with him. didnt get the whole "hes great!!" vibe like everyone raved about on yelp. more of a no bs, 15min in and out process which I cant complain about. plus his fees were the cheapest i could find.
Rob has done a number of transfers for Me. He did a great job for me.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 04-10-2014, 9:39 AM
GunnerMichael GunnerMichael is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: 925 area code
Posts: 169
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

One FFL dealers that I think people often overlook for rifles and shotguns is Big 5. I bought a good old Mossberg Persuader 8 shot for $300 last year from the one In Concord. They were great, had the paperwork done and paid in under 30 minutes. 11 days later I had my first 12 gauge. I was in there again about a month ago and it seemed like they had just restocked because they had all of the racks full. They had 2 Benelli's, a Mossy 590, Ruger Mini and lots more in stock. Not sure what they have left now but if you hit them during a weekly sale it is hard to beat the prices.
__________________
-Gunner

Last edited by GunnerMichael; 04-10-2014 at 4:11 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 04-10-2014, 5:53 PM
Matt_'s Avatar
Matt_ Matt_ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pittsburg, Ca
Posts: 147
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerMichael View Post
One FFL dealers that I think people often overlook for rifles and shotguns is Big 5. I bought a good old Mossberg Persuader 8 shot for $300 last year from the one In Concord. They were great, had the paperwork done and paid in under 30 minutes. 11 days later I had my first 12 gauge. I was in there again about a month ago and it seemed like they had just restocked because they had all of the racks full. They had 2 Benelli's, a Mossy 590, Ruger Mini and lots more in stock. Not sure what they have left now but if you hit them during a weekly sale it is hard to beat the prices.


+1 on that.
Big 5 usually has. Pretty decent selection of shotguns and rifles in stock.
If I happen to drive by one I'll always stop in and see what they have.
That's how I got my Hatsen Escort. Love that 12 gauge.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 04-14-2014, 3:06 PM
Laddy's Avatar
Laddy Laddy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 558
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

While Big 5 has received critical reviews here on CG, I'll have to say every time I've purchased ammo there they couldn't have been nicer. I think the gun area is run by the store managers so you get pretty good service .

I just don't know how they make money on their guns sales though. I would think the insurance premium alone would cut too much into margins.
__________________
LT. Col. Kilgore: "What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from goddamned New Jersey!"

WTB: Dan Wesson ECO .45; PM me
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 04-20-2014, 4:00 PM
fishhoppa's Avatar
fishhoppa fishhoppa is offline
Lurker Extraordinaire
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 694
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

I've just ordered an EB from an out of state dealer and was wondering on any recommendations for a FFL closer to SF? Costs?

I am in SF and to be honest, am getting really tired of having to drive all the way towards SJ or to the East Bay for transfers. I've done the Rogers Relic, SJ Gun Trader, Elite Armor, etc thing and the drive x2 is tiring.

If only City Arms Pacifica still did the out of state transfer thing.

How is High Bridge Arms for an out of state handgun (on CA roster)?

Thanks!
__________________
"Start by holding doors open for people, move up gradually from there."

"Saying we don't need guns because we have cops is like saying we don't need fire extinguishers because we have firefighters"

"My lemonade stand was robbed once by two thieves. I shot them both. No more robberies."

"Went to the Giants game yesterday. For opsec reasons I said I was going next week. Can never be to careful."

Last edited by fishhoppa; 04-20-2014 at 4:02 PM.. Reason: Added
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 04-21-2014, 5:01 AM
sfhondapilot sfhondapilot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 415 and 530
Posts: 622
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhoppa View Post
I've just ordered an EB from an out of state dealer and was wondering on any recommendations for a FFL closer to SF? Costs?

I am in SF and to be honest, am getting really tired of having to drive all the way towards SJ or to the East Bay for transfers. I've done the Rogers Relic, SJ Gun Trader, Elite Armor, etc thing and the drive x2 is tiring.

If only City Arms Pacifica still did the out of state transfer thing.

How is High Bridge Arms for an out of state handgun (on CA roster)?

Thanks!
I have used Mike for multiple transfers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty226 View Post
Mike of Kinetic Energy Tools. He works out of the South San Francisco Area. He responds to calls, emails and text super fast and he knows what he is doing.

75 dollars transfer fee including the dros.
his website is http://kineticenergytools.com/
Check him out if you are in the South San Francisco Area
__________________
David
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 04-22-2014, 9:02 PM
liberallyloaded's Avatar
liberallyloaded liberallyloaded is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: East Bay
Posts: 748
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

I've heard nothing but good things about Kevin Smith in Martinez. I've contacted him a few times and he's been courteous, knowledgeable and accommodating.
__________________


Insanity- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 04-23-2014, 8:37 PM
Hayduke Lives's Avatar
Hayduke Lives Hayduke Lives is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 69
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFTC View Post
Christopher Chambers at Digital Instincts in Sunnyvale is good. He's friendly, responds to emails quickly, has great prices (especially if you get multiple long guns at the same time), and does SSEs.

http://www.digital-instincts.com/)
+1 for this FFL
Great guy, easy to work with and knows his stuff. Has some pretty cool items in stock. Also SSE friendly.
Example I needed him for a PPT and he gave me an appointment at the time I requested with less then 24 hours notice.
__________________
Let us hope our weapons are never needed — but do not forget what the common people of this nation knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny.
Edward Abbey
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 06-24-2014, 3:19 PM
alouie008 alouie008 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 26
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default Contact Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazShooter View Post
Does anyone here have David Chan phone or email ???
I am looking for his contact information as well. Email preferred.

Regards

-AL
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 06-24-2014, 7:05 PM
Herk8240's Avatar
Herk8240 Herk8240 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fairfield
Posts: 213
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quick google search, did you try this

Chan, David A
1571 Grackle Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Phone: 408-245-6323
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 06-29-2014, 1:25 AM
Niceandy Niceandy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 88
iTrader: 6 / 88%
Default

A BIGG bump for Mr Kevin Smith. Great guy!!
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 06-29-2014, 4:32 AM
P345's Avatar
P345 P345 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 230
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Lokey Firearms in Morgan Hill. Go see Ryan or Dave, they are great guys.
__________________

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified RSO
NRA Recruiter
Field Staff MNT OPS
_____________________
Love what you have before life teaches you to love what you lost!
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 07-08-2014, 11:23 AM
cire raeb cire raeb is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Democratic People's Republic of Kalfornia
Posts: 475
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

My Pleasant Arm is great!!!! Avoid Targetmaster in Milpitas like the plague.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 07-10-2014, 7:49 AM
pshooter556 pshooter556 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default MPArms lowest SSE prices and lowest out the door

With Mount Pleasant Arms not only are you going to pay less for the SSE conversion, but you're going to get much lower retail pricing for some of the firearms. Peter will do transfers which basically means that you're going to get Internet pricing! I wish I has known this before going to places like Brian Nussbaum Co. or Metal Dog Tactical. I had to pay top dollar for those guys, which they pretty much ripped me a new rear. My only complaint with MPArms is Peter only communicates via email which is too slow for me, especially if you're in a real hurry. Get em before 2014, Dec. 31, while you can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:05 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.