Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 05-06-2011, 6:55 AM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcolin81 View Post
Just a regular Joe. No large sums of money, or expensive merchandise, etc. either. Just Self-Defense with A LOT of elaboration.
Since there seems to be several stories like yours, I'm wondering if you (or others who were approved) would mind posting your GC statement here. If it's too personal to be able to post (even with redactions) would you mind PM'ing it to me?

I've waited to apply at Solano because I thought I'd be getting a job in Sacramento and moving soon (but it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon). So, I'm going to apply to Solano Sheriff but I want to make sure my GC statement is as good as I can make it before I do so.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 05-06-2011, 9:46 AM
sfpcservice's Avatar
sfpcservice sfpcservice is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Suisun City
Posts: 1,187
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyStressed View Post
Since there seems to be several stories like yours, I'm wondering if you (or others who were approved) would mind posting your GC statement here. If it's too personal to be able to post (even with redactions) would you mind PM'ing it to me?

I've waited to apply at Solano because I thought I'd be getting a job in Sacramento and moving soon (but it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon). So, I'm going to apply to Solano Sheriff but I want to make sure my GC statement is as good as I can make it before I do so.
All of the Good Cause Statements are already posted. They are redacted, but you can still get enough out of them to figure out the theme. Check out the 1st post in this thread to find the statements.
__________________
http://theresedoksheim.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/gridlock.jpg

Ceasar Chavez was against illegal immigration....
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
97F1504RAD's Avatar
97F1504RAD 97F1504RAD is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nor Cal-East Bay Area
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Can i get the name and number for the gal in charge to call her and have a packet sent. I cannot seem to locate that info in this thread.

Thanks
__________________
Shop @ Amazon via link to Donate to CGF:
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:53 PM
sar_man's Avatar
sar_man sar_man is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 383
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97F1504RAD View Post
Can i get the name and number for the gal in charge to call her and have a packet sent. I cannot seem to locate that info in this thread.

Thanks
You can go to the county website and download the packet from there. http://www.solanocounty.com/depts/sh...ons_permit.asp
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 05-06-2011, 5:10 PM
clcolin81's Avatar
clcolin81 clcolin81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Suisun City, Solano County
Posts: 387
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyStressed View Post
Since there seems to be several stories like yours, I'm wondering if you (or others who were approved) would mind posting your GC statement here. If it's too personal to be able to post (even with redactions) would you mind PM'ing it to me?
Like sfpc suggested, this is what I did. Look through all of the GC's to get a ideas, but you should write one that is specific to you. I just stated self defense, and talked about how important I feel the need for self defense is, and elaborate, elaborate, elaborate. It took me like a month to polish it up.

Btw, since I got approved for the next step, does this mean that my GC is good, or do I still have to worry about that?
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 05-06-2011, 6:47 PM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfpcservice View Post
All of the Good Cause Statements are already posted. They are redacted, but you can still get enough out of them to figure out the theme. Check out the 1st post in this thread to find the statements.
I've already looked at the statements you're referring to. They were the statements from before a bunch of Calgunners started applying; most were corrections officers.

What I'm interested in knowing is what the GC statements from recently approved Calgunners look like. Most have nothing to go on other than elaborated versions of self defense (which is my situation as well). I'm keenly interested in specifically what they said.

Edit: I checked the good cause statements again at the beginning of this thread; they haven't been updated since the last time I looked. As I stated a few months ago the vast majority of them are Corrections Officers, former MIL or LEO, etc. The few "average joe" ones were so heavily redacted I'm not sure how much they elaborated on their situations. (Several were business/work related but I don't have that to help me).

Again, I'm asking any Calgunner who has recently been accepted in Solano County to PM me their GC statement. Please remove your name or specifics that could identify you but I'd like to see what your elaborated self defense statement looks like. I'm not planning to copy word for word but I sure could use your guy's help in crafting mine.

Thanks.
__________________

Last edited by CriticallyStressed; 05-07-2011 at 5:50 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 05-07-2011, 9:21 AM
97F1504RAD's Avatar
97F1504RAD 97F1504RAD is online now
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nor Cal-East Bay Area
Posts: 5,001
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyStressed View Post
I've already looked at the statements you're referring to. They were the statements from before a bunch of Calgunners started applying; most were corrections officers.

What I'm interested in knowing is what the GC statements from recently approved Calgunners look like. Most have nothing to go on other than elaborated versions of self defense (which is my situation as well). I'm keenly interested in specifically what they said.

Edit: I checked the good cause statements again at the beginning of this thread; they haven't been updated since the last time I looked. As I stated a few months ago the vast majority of them are Corrections Officers, former MIL or LEO, etc. The few "average joe" ones were so heavily redacted I'm not sure how much they elaborated on their situations. (Several were business/work related but I don't have that to help me).

Again, I'm asking any Calgunner who has recently been accepted in Solano County to PM me their GC statement. Please remove your name or specifics that could identify you but I'd like to see what your elaborated self defense statement looks like. I'm not planning to copy word for word but I sure could use your guy's help in crafting mine.

Thanks.
I agree it would be nice to see what us normal folks are using as GCS and it could help all of us who are interested in obtaining our rightful CCW.

That's why I asked the question above about are most of you normal guys or C-Officers or some retired LEO's because that is all it seems to be in the posted GCS
__________________
Shop @ Amazon via link to Donate to CGF:
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 05-08-2011, 12:45 PM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97F1504RAD View Post
I agree it would be nice to see what us normal folks are using as GCS and it could help all of us who are interested in obtaining our rightful CCW.

That's why I asked the question above about are most of you normal guys or C-Officers or some retired LEO's because that is all it seems to be in the posted GCS
It would seem that you and I are in exact agreement.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 05-09-2011, 2:31 PM
clcolin81's Avatar
clcolin81 clcolin81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Suisun City, Solano County
Posts: 387
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Just got back from Livescan. While I was there I heard someone else come in asking for an application. Wonder if it was a Calgunner.

@ Critically Stressed / 97F1504RAD, I hear you guys. I was in the same position not too long ago. keep in mind I'm not too sure if I'm out of the woods yet. I don't really know if passing the first step means my GC is good, or if it will still come into question later.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 05-09-2011, 8:28 PM
Big's Avatar
Big Big is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Contra Costa & Solano
Posts: 71
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcolin81 View Post
Just got back from Livescan.
Me too
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 05-10-2011, 7:00 AM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcolin81 View Post
Just got back from Livescan. While I was there I heard someone else come in asking for an application. Wonder if it was a Calgunner.

@ Critically Stressed / 97F1504RAD, I hear you guys. I was in the same position not too long ago. keep in mind I'm not too sure if I'm out of the woods yet. I don't really know if passing the first step means my GC is good, or if it will still come into question later.
Thanks for your comments (and the PM). I know the Sacramento thread has a lot of details on the process, I'm still a little fuzzy on how Solano works... do you have an interview or just drop off the application? If someone who has been through the entire process could outline it in bullet-point format that would be very helpful.

I'm going to apply but I need to pickup my CCW gun first so I can put its S/N on the application, but I can't pick up the gun until after I get back from Front Sight in a couple of weeks. Too much to do!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 05-10-2011, 7:01 AM
Purple K's Avatar
Purple K Purple K is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN ContributorCGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Solano County
Posts: 3,118
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

They wouldn't waste your time and money for Livescan if they didn't like your GC.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 05-10-2011, 7:53 AM
JimSar's Avatar
JimSar JimSar is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Solano County
Posts: 376
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I heard that Paulatte Duclair, the Sheriff's admin secretary, has retired. She played a major role in reviewing / processing the CCW apps, so it may impact or have impacted their turnaround. Just speculating.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 05-10-2011, 10:08 AM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Thanks all for your comments, I'm going to proceed with crafting my GC statement. I'd like you all to chime in with your opinions on the following though:

On one section of the app. it asks if you have/had and CCW's issued by another agency. I've had Washington and Idaho permits for the last 10 years, both of which are still valid. Is it a good or bad idea to list those on the application and/or refer to them in my GC statement as evidence that I understand the responsibility and am familiar with carrying a weapon for self defense? (I used to live in those states previously and carried 24/7 for years).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 05-10-2011, 10:58 AM
clcolin81's Avatar
clcolin81 clcolin81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Suisun City, Solano County
Posts: 387
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Just my humble opinion, but I don't think out of state ccw's would hurt. I would imagine it would help. Just answer everything honestly, cuz everything they ask you, they can pretty much find out on their own anyway.

BTW, Once I get the notification to schedule my training I plan on buying a new gun. I asked Debra and she said I can still change the guns on my app before I turn in the targets, so I wouldn't let the lack of a prefered carry gun stop you from turning your app in.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 05-10-2011, 10:59 AM
clcolin81's Avatar
clcolin81 clcolin81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Suisun City, Solano County
Posts: 387
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple K View Post
They wouldn't waste your time and money for Livescan if they didn't like your GC.
Thanks, that's encouraging. I guess I'm just a "not till the fat lady sings" kinda guy.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 05-10-2011, 11:09 AM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcolin81 View Post
Just my humble opinion, but I don't think out of state ccw's would hurt. I would imagine it would help. Just answer everything honestly, cuz everything they ask you, they can pretty much find out on their own anyway.

BTW, Once I get the notification to schedule my training I plan on buying a new gun. I asked Debra and she said I can still change the guns on my app before I turn in the targets, so I wouldn't let the lack of a prefered carry gun stop you from turning your app in.
Thanks for your reply.
I figured it couldn't hurt but I wanted to hear what you guys thought.

I'm going to try and start the DROS on a Glock 30 today (I should be able to get the S/N when I do the paperwork, regardless of when I pick it up). I've also got to supply a utility bill according to the process listed on the Solano Sheriff's website (have to get that tonight). So at the earliest, I can submit my app tomorrow via certified mail (the documentation Brandon asked us to have so that we can "prove" it was submitted).

I welcome further comments and advice.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 05-10-2011, 11:15 AM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcolin81 View Post
Thanks, that's encouraging. I guess I'm just a "not till the fat lady sings" kinda guy.
I'm the same way (really trying not to get my hopes up before I even apply).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 05-11-2011, 5:18 PM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Well I pulled the trigger today and sent my application in (via Guaranteed Delivery USPS with tracking and delivery receipt, just in case).

I appreciate those of you who gave me positive feedback on my GC statement. I hope to hear back from the new gal Debbie soon about proceeding to the next step.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 05-11-2011, 7:59 PM
Runin Ronin's Avatar
Runin Ronin Runin Ronin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 57
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyStressed View Post
Well I pulled the trigger today and sent my application in (via Guaranteed Delivery USPS with tracking and delivery receipt, just in case).

I appreciate those of you who gave me positive feedback on my GC statement. I hope to hear back from the new gal Debbie soon about proceeding to the next step.
Cool beans! I wouldn't call Debbie "new"... Through my entire process (4 months) I dealt with Debbie the whole time... I haven't talked to Paulette at all... Debbie is a very nice lady.
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 05-12-2011, 7:17 AM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runin Ronin View Post
Cool beans! I wouldn't call Debbie "new"... Through my entire process (4 months) I dealt with Debbie the whole time... I haven't talked to Paulette at all... Debbie is a very nice lady.
Thanks Ronin, I'm glad to hear she's not an unknown factor then. I hope to get a call from her sometime in the next 30 days or so .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 05-12-2011, 8:55 AM
clcolin81's Avatar
clcolin81 clcolin81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Suisun City, Solano County
Posts: 387
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticallyStressed View Post
Well I pulled the trigger today and sent my application in (via Guaranteed Delivery USPS with tracking and delivery receipt, just in case).

I appreciate those of you who gave me positive feedback on my GC statement. I hope to hear back from the new gal Debbie soon about proceeding to the next step.
Good Luck! Sorry I didn't have a change to give my feedback before you sent it. It looks good though.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 05-18-2011, 8:06 AM
sar_man's Avatar
sar_man sar_man is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 383
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

FYI, another friend of mine picked his rice-paper up yesterday.
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 05-18-2011, 8:59 AM
Runin Ronin's Avatar
Runin Ronin Runin Ronin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 57
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Sheriff's Office left me the voicemail yesterday.... I just need to make an appointment to pick up my CCW.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 05-18-2011, 9:05 AM
sar_man's Avatar
sar_man sar_man is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 383
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

May need to change the color on the map :-)
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 05-18-2011, 9:51 AM
JimSar's Avatar
JimSar JimSar is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Solano County
Posts: 376
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default



Got it today! Enjoy the pic, nachos money went to CGF as voluntary contribution.
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 05-18-2011, 10:00 AM
clcolin81's Avatar
clcolin81 clcolin81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Suisun City, Solano County
Posts: 387
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Congrats Ronin and JimSar. I hope to be joining the club sometime soon.

I don't mean to sound ignorant or out of the loop, but what is this thing about nachos???
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 05-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Purple K's Avatar
Purple K Purple K is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN ContributorCGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Solano County
Posts: 3,118
iTrader: 23 / 100%
Default

For those that were wondering: the interview is optional.
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 05-18-2011, 10:58 AM
JimSar's Avatar
JimSar JimSar is offline
Member
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Solano County
Posts: 376
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcolin81 View Post
Congrats Ronin and JimSar. I hope to be joining the club sometime soon.

I don't mean to sound ignorant or out of the loop, but what is this thing about nachos???
Thanks for the congrats, but CGF really deserves the kudos.

I'll let Purple K, Runin Ronin or someone else elaborate on the nacho thing. I've got CRS, can't remember s... Runin Ronin jogged my memory, it had to do with WalMart nachos.
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 05-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Runin Ronin's Avatar
Runin Ronin Runin Ronin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 57
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Here's my understanding... The Walmart nachos "ritual" started on another forum. Upon receiving your CCW, you head on over to Walmart, walk around and purchase nachos to eat. Why nachos? not really certain but, the reason Walmart is chosen is because there is usually a Walmart near you and Walmart is always full of people.

I believe the reasoning is to relieve a new CCW holders fear or concern of "printing" in public. You walk around a well populated Walmart and you realize "no one is paying any attention to you", you are walking around eating your nachos with a loaded firearm on your hip and... no one can care less about you.

That's how I interpret the Walmart Nachos "ritual".

I will be at my local Walmart tonight... I'll be the one walking around... shopping
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 05-18-2011, 12:07 PM
CriticallyStressed's Avatar
CriticallyStressed CriticallyStressed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 315
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Congratulations guys!

I hope to be celebrating in a few months time, I got confirmation (via USPS) that my application packet was delivered last week. Now the waiting begins.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 05-19-2011, 7:54 AM
thorsmith59's Avatar
thorsmith59 thorsmith59 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vallejo
Posts: 82
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Congrats Jimsar and Ronin.

You're pretty much right on about the "Nacho Run". The whole point is to get over the idea that everyone will know you are carrying.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 05-19-2011, 1:47 PM
kennmark kennmark is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 135
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Congrats Jim and Ronin..... man i dont know what to say, i submitted my targets on 4/7.... still no call, getting anxious! 5 months total at the end of this month.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 05-19-2011, 4:58 PM
Runin Ronin's Avatar
Runin Ronin Runin Ronin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 57
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

kennmark, did you check all the phone numbers you listed on your application? SO left a message on my home voicemail (which I never check) and also left one on my office (which I got the following day). No calls to my cell where I was expecting the call since that's the number they always called me on to proceed with the next steps.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 05-19-2011, 7:00 PM
kennmark kennmark is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 135
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

i only have one number on my app... oh well i hope tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 05-20-2011, 7:00 AM
FERGUSON's Avatar
FERGUSON FERGUSON is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Corona Ca
Posts: 253
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

well im not leo or a business owner....guess i dont qualify for a ccw in solano county...
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 05-20-2011, 7:20 AM
Runin Ronin's Avatar
Runin Ronin Runin Ronin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 57
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERGUSON View Post
well im not leo or a business owner....guess i dont qualify for a ccw in solano county...
Incorrect. I am not an LEO nor do I own my own business. Just a normal Joe with a Good Cause that the Sheriff agreed with.
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 05-20-2011, 8:09 AM
sar_man's Avatar
sar_man sar_man is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 383
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERGUSON View Post
well im not leo or a business owner....guess i dont qualify for a ccw in solano county...
Three of the CCWs that I know of are to regular people. Not LEOs or business owners.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 05-20-2011, 9:51 AM
clcolin81's Avatar
clcolin81 clcolin81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Suisun City, Solano County
Posts: 387
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

I'm an average Joe with an average job too. Although let's not count my chickens yet. I've only made it to livescan so far.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 05-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Zimz's Avatar
Zimz Zimz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Solano County, CA
Posts: 317
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERGUSON View Post
well im not leo or a business owner....guess i dont qualify for a ccw in solano county...
Same for me. I don't own a business or am LEO. I just explained why I felt the need for self defense in detail. This county is actually pretty fair as far as "shall issue", from what I've seen anyway.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:24 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.