Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns Concealed Carry County Information Forum Information on how to get a LTC in yourCounty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 05-09-2011, 6:53 PM
redrex's Avatar
redrex redrex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newman
Posts: 1,260
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

According to this they can require a psyche test if they require it of all applicants. But it doesn't say anything about the insurance.

http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/dow..._CCW_Guide.pdf
__________________
Madison Society
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 05-09-2011, 8:04 PM
2Bear's Avatar
2Bear 2Bear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: EssEff
Posts: 1,691
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

FWIW:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Peterson View Post
Liability insurance requirements for CCW is unlawful and illegal in California, and also not possible to get. The only explanation I have for the false existence is that they're not actually checking, or just taking someone's word for it in terms of homeowners/renters insurance.
__________________
Lucky you.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 05-10-2011, 12:45 AM
wildhawker's Avatar
wildhawker wildhawker is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Posts: 14,419
iTrader: 84 / 100%
Default

Insurance is definitely not a lawful requirement.

-Brandon
__________________
Brandon Combs

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 05-10-2011, 2:03 PM
redrex's Avatar
redrex redrex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newman
Posts: 1,260
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

I've called the ACSO CCW permit phone number 4 times today. Each time it has gone to voice mail.

No real thoughts on this so far. Just documenting it.
__________________
Madison Society
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 05-10-2011, 7:44 PM
Kid Stanislaus Kid Stanislaus is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oakdale, CA
Posts: 4,421
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default



"Ask me about the Modern Whig Party of California. Extreme Moderates at the Radical Center of common sense politics. http://www.cawhigparty.org/ "

WHAT?
__________________
Things usually turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 05-10-2011, 8:38 PM
redrex's Avatar
redrex redrex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newman
Posts: 1,260
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Stanislaus View Post
"Ask me about the Modern Whig Party of California. Extreme Moderates at the Radical Center of common sense politics. http://www.cawhigparty.org/ "

WHAT?
In today's bi-polar political world they would like you to believe that the only choices are at the extemes. That you are either on the far left or on the far right. And that only a few people who can't make up their minds are left as the "undecided". The MWP feels that the reverse is true, that most people are really somewhere near the center with only some diehards on the outer fringes. That's the part of our "Radicalness", the extreme moderate part comes from the belief that the answer to almost every issue can be determined with some common sense, middle of the road solutions.

If you want to know more you can PM me or we can start a thread in another forum.
__________________
Madison Society
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 05-10-2011, 8:47 PM
707electrician's Avatar
707electrician 707electrician is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Posts: 2,667
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
The Sheriff's office is incorrect. Feel free to apply directly to them (as you're entitled under statute and Salute v. Pitchess) and let me know if they refuse to accept and process your application.

-Brandon
Go get 'em Brandon. Take them down
__________________
Brian Kelly

PM me for electrical work
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 05-13-2011, 12:37 PM
redrex's Avatar
redrex redrex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newman
Posts: 1,260
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

It has now been over a week since I first called the ACSO. They are no long answering their phones in the CCW dept. I have called everyday, two to four times a day and always it goes to voice mail.

I shall update when the situation changes.
__________________
Madison Society
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 05-13-2011, 3:58 PM
j-rod's Avatar
j-rod j-rod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: East Bay
Posts: 248
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

I'm looking to get a Alameda CCW as well. Same boat. I was just about to apply with the Sheriff when I caught the fine print about the 'apply with local PD first' policy. Finding no resources on the PD's website I was informed that should write a letter to the PD Chief. My letter has gone unanswered. I figure at this point I can go to the Sheriff with proof that I tried to play by their 'policy' and now it's time we play by the rules.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 05-13-2011, 4:16 PM
redrex's Avatar
redrex redrex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newman
Posts: 1,260
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

How bad would it be if I were to call the anonymous tip line and tell them that their office is breaking the law?
__________________
Madison Society
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 05-13-2011, 4:41 PM
wildhawker's Avatar
wildhawker wildhawker is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Posts: 14,419
iTrader: 84 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrex View Post
How bad would it be if I were to call the anonymous tip line and tell them that their office is breaking the law?
Ignore that step and proceed directly to personally delivering a completed application to Sgt. K. Martinez at the Sheriff's Office. I'd advise to call their regular number and inform them that the CCW line is going unanswered and that you want to submit the application ASAP, so you need to speak with Sgt. Martinez and schedule the appointment. FYI, their [unlawful] policy is here: http://calgunsfoundation.org/index.p...ive/89-alameda

Be prepared to pay no more than $20 in local fees, $95 for the background check, and their local print rolling fee *at the most*. You can only be required to complete and submit the Standard DOJ application, also at the weblink I posted above; their other forms are unlawful.

The Sheriff's Office is compelled to accept applications. We're here to help them remember that.

-Brandon
__________________
Brandon Combs

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 05-13-2011, 5:10 PM
Kid Stanislaus Kid Stanislaus is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oakdale, CA
Posts: 4,421
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
The Sheriff's Office is compelled to accept applications. We're here to help them remember that. -Brandon
Yeah, I'll bet as soon as the applicant's back is turned it goes right into the round file!
__________________
Things usually turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out.
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 05-14-2011, 2:33 AM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alameda County
Posts: 6,344
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrex View Post
In the end I pointed out that regardless of their policy, state law said that I could apply and that I did indeed wish to exercise my right to do so. She said again that she could not and would not send me an application until I had applied and then been denied by the Oakland police dept.
Brandon, is the above of any special use?

OT: Are the pro-RKBA "fireworks" going to happen before or after the 4th of July?

Last edited by Paladin; 05-14-2011 at 9:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 05-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Brandon, is this of any special use?

OT: Are the pro-RKBA "fireworks" going to happen before or after the 4th of July?
These developments are all extremely interesting... I (of course, and as I am again, in BR mode) am available as of the very second I'm asked, to go down to the ACSO to obtain the application and materials for a CCW, and apply when it's safe to do so. Not sure if I mentioned it to anyone, but I will drop everything (with the exception of job interviews and doctor appointments) and go apply, even if I'm out of town on something.

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 05-19-2011, 8:50 AM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alameda County
Posts: 6,344
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Brandon, is the above of any special use?

OT: Are the pro-RKBA "fireworks" going to happen before or after the 4th of July?
Bump
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 05-20-2011, 1:11 PM
redrex's Avatar
redrex redrex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newman
Posts: 1,260
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

End of week check in. 5 up and 5 down. I've called at least twice a day sometimes 5 times a day. Usually it goes to voice mail now. I'd say 80% of the time. When they do pick up they no longer say "Public CCW line", they now say "Internal affairs". When questioned she says "Oh yeah we do ccw as well". I get the same song and dance. When I ask to speak to the supervisor she is never available.

I'm done with trying the phone. Next week I'll be going in person.
__________________
Madison Society
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 05-20-2011, 1:18 PM
POLICESTATE's Avatar
POLICESTATE POLICESTATE is online now
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sunnyvale, PRK
Posts: 17,911
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrex View Post
End of week check in. 5 up and 5 down. I've called at least twice a day sometimes 5 times a day. Usually it goes to voice mail now. I'd say 80% of the time. When they do pick up they no longer say "Public CCW line", they now say "Internal affairs". When questioned she says "Oh yeah we do ccw as well". I get the same song and dance. When I ask to speak to the supervisor she is never available.

I'm done with trying the phone. Next week I'll be going in person.
Try not to get tasered.
__________________
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.


Government Official Lies
. F r e e d o m . D i e s .
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 05-20-2011, 1:33 PM
thedrickel's Avatar
thedrickel thedrickel is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Lost in the wheels of confusion
Posts: 5,380
iTrader: 128 / 100%
Default

I would have gone in person looooooooooong ago.
__________________
I hate people that are full of hate.

It's not illegal to tip for PPT!
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 05-20-2011, 1:42 PM
wildhawker's Avatar
wildhawker wildhawker is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Posts: 14,419
iTrader: 84 / 100%
Default

Bumping this up...

-Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
Ignore that step and proceed directly to personally delivering a completed application to Sgt. K. Martinez at the Sheriff's Office. I'd advise to call their regular number and inform them that the CCW line is going unanswered and that you want to submit the application ASAP, so you need to speak with Sgt. Martinez and schedule the appointment. FYI, their [unlawful] policy is here: http://calgunsfoundation.org/index.p...ive/89-alameda

Be prepared to pay no more than $20 in local fees, $95 for the background check, and their local print rolling fee *at the most*. You can only be required to complete and submit the Standard DOJ application, also at the weblink I posted above; their other forms are unlawful.

The Sheriff's Office is compelled to accept applications. We're here to help them remember that.

-Brandon
__________________
Brandon Combs

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 05-20-2011, 2:10 PM
redrex's Avatar
redrex redrex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newman
Posts: 1,260
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrickel View Post
I would have gone in person looooooooooong ago.
Ok, at what point do you feel this was constructive to this conversation?
__________________
Madison Society
Reply With Quote
  #181  
Old 05-20-2011, 2:28 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
Bumping this up...

-Brandon
Is this for everyone, or for one person similarly situated?

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 05-22-2011, 4:10 PM
wildhawker's Avatar
wildhawker wildhawker is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Posts: 14,419
iTrader: 84 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window_Seat View Post
Is this for everyone, or for one person similarly situated?

Erik.
It's not quite a "run a fire drill", but not intended to be a limited comment, either.
__________________
Brandon Combs

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 05-22-2011, 4:12 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
It's not quite a "run a fire drill", but not intended to be a limited comment, either.
ISSTBM...

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 06-03-2011, 3:03 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

At the risk of this dropping off, and I have a viable concern...

Can a DV victim (BF/GF type violence) in ALCO be "similarly situated"?

Can I have my friend get her into contact with me for this purpose?

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 06-03-2011, 3:21 PM
chris12 chris12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fremont
Posts: 208
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I can't answer the similarly situated, but I know there are some carry exceptions with a restraining order that you might be able to use to help.
__________________
Chris
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 06-07-2011, 7:33 AM
Paladin's Avatar
Paladin Paladin is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alameda County
Posts: 6,344
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Reading about the death of Michelle Le (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=441444) got me wondering if Hayward PD (http://www.ci.hayward.ca.us/departme...e/spolice.shtm), still has illegal requirements for getting a CCW.

It looks like they've declared G and are no longer issuing, but rather referring applicants to the Alameda Co Sheriffs Office.

Below is their FAQs webpage re CCWs (http://user.govoutreach.com/hayward/faq.php?cid=11074). I've bolded a few points for emphasis.

Concealed Weapon Permit


The City of Hayward Police Department has adopted the practice of referring private person Concealed Weapon License applicants to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office in accordance with Penal Code Section 12050(g). Carrying a concealed weapon by private citizens is a privilege, not a right and the issuance of such license is at the discretion of the Sheriff. The following are standards for the issuance of a Carry Concealed Weapons Licenses (CCW) by the Sheriff’s Office:

The applicant’s primary residence must be in Alameda County, unless applying for a 90-day employment license or as a reserve peace officer/custodial officer
The applicant must be of good moral character
The applicant must demonstrate that good cause exists for issuing a concealed weapon license

Applications for Concealed Weapon Licenses are processed in phases. Applicants must successfully complete each phase before proceeding to the next. The applicant must meet several other criteria before a permit would be issued, including:

complete a certified firearms safety course
submit proof of firearm registration
pass a firearms qualifications test
submit to a psychological examination at the applicant's expense
obtain and provide evidence liability insurance policy

For more information on Carry Concealed Weapon Licenses and the application process, please call the Alameda County Sheriff’s CCW Office at 510-208-9890.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 07-20-2011, 10:14 AM
SpectreCF SpectreCF is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Status?

Just wondering what the status is in regards to CCW is for Alameda? We have good cause statements available, but what are the implications to this? Does this just mean they have to honor an applicants good cause statement if it was already excepted previously?
And from what I have read here is seems that Alameda Sheriffs office is just Deep sixing/stonewalling everything, is this going to open up legal avenues for getting CCW issued?
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 07-22-2011, 7:03 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreCF View Post
Just wondering what the status is in regards to CCW is for Alameda? We have good cause statements available, but what are the implications to this? Does this just mean they have to honor an applicants good cause statement if it was already excepted previously?
And from what I have read here is seems that Alameda Sheriffs office is just Deep sixing/stonewalling everything, is this going to open up legal avenues for getting CCW issued?
It's been silent here for a while, but that can sometimes result in something loud.

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 07-22-2011, 7:32 PM
2Bear's Avatar
2Bear 2Bear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: EssEff
Posts: 1,691
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window_Seat View Post
It's been silent here for a while, but that can sometimes result in something loud.
If I fire my carbide cannon towards you across the bay, tell me if you can hear it...



Standing by...
__________________
Lucky you.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 07-22-2011, 8:57 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

And I'll blow into my saxophone...

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 07-22-2011, 9:38 PM
2Bear's Avatar
2Bear 2Bear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: EssEff
Posts: 1,691
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window_Seat View Post
And I'll blow into my saxophone...

Erik.
I'll be listening...

Bari, tenor or what? (I know it ain't no soprano...)



If it's a bari do the foghorn!
__________________
Lucky you.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 07-22-2011, 9:46 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Bear View Post
I'll be listening...

Bari, tenor or what? (I know it ain't no soprano...)



If it's a bari do the foghorn!


They'll call the cops, then I'll get a disorderly conduct...

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 09-19-2011, 7:11 PM
glocklover glocklover is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 523
iTrader: 26 / 100%
Default

Any new info??? are we coming closer?
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 09-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Mrbmw99 Mrbmw99 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 9
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I was wondering the same...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 09-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Window_Seat's Avatar
Window_Seat Window_Seat is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,528
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

We'll certainly know when it's time, but ALCO is considered a red "hold out" county, and will be among the last of the counties to begin complying.

**EDIT**

It was a huge step for us to be able to get the known accepted good cause statements. If you haven't, check the good cause statements, and see how you are similarly situated (if you are).

Erik.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 12-27-2011, 8:28 PM
chremicon's Avatar
chremicon chremicon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 355
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Any new chances or development in ALCO? I heard they might get rid of the liability insurance starting 2012. Is it still a "red hold out" county? Thinking about applying.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 12-27-2011, 8:39 PM
Gray Peterson's Avatar
Gray Peterson Gray Peterson is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 5,819
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chremicon View Post
Any new chances or development in ALCO? I heard they might get rid of the liability insurance starting 2012. Is it still a "red hold out" county? Thinking about applying.
What do you mean "might"? Liability insurance requirements are completely unlawful as of 1/1/2012.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 12-28-2011, 8:21 AM
Hank Dodge's Avatar
Hank Dodge Hank Dodge is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: kaliforina
Posts: 351
iTrader: 18 / 100%
Default

I spoke with a lady at ACSO over the phone about a month ago. She was nice enough and asked me a number of questions regarding just why I thought I needed a concealed weapon. After a bit of conversation, she agreed to send me out a packet with all the info. She also explained that there was some legal issues in the works that "might" have an effect on their current insurance and psychological testing requirements sometime in 2012. She did not say it directly, but she led me to think that I would be better off waiting to submit any paperwork to their office until whatever that legislation is was decided upon. Is it a fact at this point that after Jan 1, 2012 those items will no longer be required? If so, would it be smart to submit an application? I'm really reluctant due to all I've heard about the unending implications once you have been "denied" by an agency.
__________________
"Shoot them big guns....You can see the holes better!!"
What say the Brethren! ECV 1797
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 12-28-2011, 9:54 AM
Librarian's Avatar
Librarian Librarian is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Concord
Posts: 33,560
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Blog Entries: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Peterson View Post
What do you mean "might"? Liability insurance requirements are completely unlawful as of 1/1/2012.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Dodge View Post
Is it a fact at this point that after Jan 1, 2012 those items will no longer be required? If so, would it be smart to submit an application?

I'm really reluctant due to all I've heard about the unending implications once you have been "denied" by an agency.
Immediately above your post was the answer to the insurance question.

It's the 28th. You can easily wait until Tuesday/Wednesday, but I wouldn't have high expectations about getting the LTC.

Being denied by a no-issue county should have no bearing on applications in more sensible places.

Being denied for cause, however, rather than the whim of the issuing agency, might be a reason for concern.
__________________
Calguns Wiki, Magazine Qs, Knife laws

Unless there is some way to amend a bill so you would support it,
the details do not matter until the Governor signs or allows the bill to become law.

Ask CA law questions in the How CA Laws Apply to/Affect Me Forum
- most questions that start 'Is it legal ...' go there.

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.


Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 12-28-2011, 10:17 AM
Gray Peterson's Avatar
Gray Peterson Gray Peterson is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 5,819
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Dodge View Post
I spoke with a lady at ACSO over the phone about a month ago. She was nice enough and asked me a number of questions regarding just why I thought I needed a concealed weapon. After a bit of conversation, she agreed to send me out a packet with all the info.
Agreed to send? No.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:31 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.