Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > O.C. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2016, 4:06 PM

Default Best place for Wilson combat near Orange County?

I know fowlers sells them but they charge over msrp. Is there anywhere that doesn't rip you off that sells them?
Old 02-24-2016, 4:32 PM

We (On Target) are Wilson Combat dealer, but wait time is long for sure (6 months to 1yr depending on model). It's being a while since I see any Wilson Combat in stock.

With that said, due to the high demand, we will be charging at MSRP for sure, not likely to go lower than MSRP. It's owner's policy that we don't go over MSRP even at high demand.

Come in some time and let us know what you are looking for. However, if you are willing to wait than perhaps you may want to look at other options.
Old 02-24-2016, 5:06 PM

I'm stuck trying to decide between an SA professional and a Wilson CQB. I would prefer the pro but the wait time is ridiculous. If I have to wait though I will probably go with the professional
Old 03-10-2016, 7:26 PM

IIRC the Stockade in Westminster have a couple WC on display. They also have a couple NHC too.