Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Monument Financial
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Monument Financial Real Estate and Mortgage Solutions

Old 01-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Now is time to refi your FHA loan - 1/2% drop in MI

FHA is reducing their mortgage insurance rates by 1/2% this month. If you're considering a refi, now is the time to take a look, because FHA's changes will result in substantial savings.

FHA rates are around 3.5% with no costs. For the past couple years, FHA has charged Monthly Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) at a rate of 1.35% cost, but later this month it'll drop to .85%. We can lock your interest rate now, and then wait until the MIP drops to order your FHA Case #, guaranteeing you today's low rate and tomorrow's low MIP.

Expect a Calguns promotion from us, for any Calguns member who closes a loan with us.

http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/docu...id=15-01ml.pdf

Semper Fi,

Steve Seling, broker/owner
Monument Financial
California BRE 01426131
NMLS 369472 Co, 314597 Individual
Idaho Broker lic: MBL-7524
Equal Housing Opportunity
Official Calguns Vendor for Home Loans & Real Estate since 2012. VA loan expert, no cost refinances, and on a mission to continue my reputation of good deals, honesty and supporting the Calguns community. Check out my customer reviews in our forum.

Pm me any questions, rate quotes, loan preapprovals, or any other real estate need or question you may have. I'm here to help. Semper Fi!
Old 01-25-2015, 5:09 PM
Vendor/Retailer

IF you have an FHA loan, contact us to see if we can help drop 1/2% off your mortgage insurance costs.
Official Calguns Vendor for Home Loans & Real Estate since 2012. VA loan expert, no cost refinances, and on a mission to continue my reputation of good deals, honesty and supporting the Calguns community. Check out my customer reviews in our forum.

Pm me any questions, rate quotes, loan preapprovals, or any other real estate need or question you may have. I'm here to help. Semper Fi!
Old 03-17-2015, 2:24 PM
Calgunner
CGN Contributor

I'm currently working with Steve on the loan of one of my property. Very easy person to deal with and flexible. Whoever in the market for a new house or refinance , you should contact Steve. It'd save you some money for sure.