Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Discussions of Faith
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2019, 1:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadillo View Post
this Thursday we have a professional marriage counselor that we are both familiar with and he is going to be doing an initial examination or evaluation whatever it's called in this case to find out what the root problems are and he's going to try to sort through the garbage and find out some main source issues. I'm really hoping that this does help and I'm very curious to hear what he thinks on this ultimatum pertaining to it being a lifelong commitment vs. Just letting my yes be yes and my no be no.
Glad to hear it. Make sure that whoever you see has clearly-stated goals for treatment outcomes. There are a fair number of nice therapists who are good listeners and have some good advice. But unless there are some defined goals about what results you both want out of the therapy, it may not be as productive as you want.
Old 03-05-2019, 1:54 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruecheese View Post
false dichotomy

he can drink and have a wife and kids
hell, maybe he wants to have a drink with his kids someday?

but of course this isn't an option he is being ALLOWED to take

op you are in deep, best of luck

It might be a false dichotomy, but it is the choice OP has to make. Pretty obviously his night on Ambian and Alcohol made a big impression on the wife.

I suspect being newly disabled is playing into things too.

But it still comes down to HOW IMPORTANT IS THE BOOZE.

If he is only drinking one scotch a night as he claims how hard would it be to quit for a while until he gets his disability under control and his home life back on solid ground.

And if Wife's real issue isn't the booze quitting would put the ball in her court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Americans vs. Democrats
We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.

What doesn't kill me, better run
Old 03-05-2019, 3:06 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71MUSTY View Post
It might be a false dichotomy, but it is the choice OP has to make. Pretty obviously his night on Ambian and Alcohol made a big impression on the wife.

If he is only drinking one scotch a night as he claims how hard would it be to quit for a while until he gets his disability under control and his home life back on solid ground.

And if Wife's real issue isn't the booze quitting would put the ball in her court.
The thing isn't necessarily but I'm getting rid of the boots. I literally gave all my alcohol to a friend to keep at his house so that it wasn't even possible to have a drink. Then that made his wife feel uncomfortable because his wife is one of the people that my wife is bouncing things off of, so I told him screw it just throw all of it out and dump it in the garbage can. Then after he dumped it in the garbage can it's still not enough, it comes down to her desire that I make a lifelong commitment to never have any drink again which I feel like is asking too much. In the future if I want the ability to go have a beer with a friend I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in the last month to show my wife I'm serious about making that commitment that I will not drink anything while I'm taking Ambien. So at this point it isn't a matter that I can't stop drinking or that there is any issue with the ability to stop, it's the fact that I won't make the lifelong commitment as she wants. As I've said again and again, I want to be able to say yes or no and that be that. Biblically it says let your yes be yes or your no be no, make no Covenant with any man and she's not getting that.
Old 03-05-2019, 3:07 PM
I need a LIFE!!

And my apologies if there's grammar errors in this, I'm talking through my phone which if there's an error in it, blame google
Old 03-05-2019, 3:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71MUSTY View Post

It could be anything. The booze is a symbol. Clearly the drinking isn't a problem, it's something else barring one or two odd incidents.
The fact it's a false dichotomy is why op is even posting i think.
Old 03-05-2019, 3:55 PM
Agent 86
CGN Contributor

Your wife got really scared with the ambien and alcohol combo events.
She sees the doctor's prescription as OK because it is from a doctor.
Therefore, she sees the alcohol as the problem.
She does not want an event to ever happen again, hence the request for a life time commitment to you never drinking alcohol.

What you have to do is build up her confidence in you again.
First and foremost, no more Ambien or similar medications as they seem to affect you greatly.
Pain sucks and can certainly drag you down, as can a resulting lack of sleep.
Talk to your doctor about other medications that are available...something like a mild muscle relaxer or a little valium may help sleeping greatly and should not be a problem if taken only-as-needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
I don't really care, I just like to argue.

Last edited by ojisan; 03-05-2019 at 3:57 PM..
Old 03-05-2019, 4:30 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
The thing isn't necessarily but I'm getting rid of the boots. I literally gave all my alcohol to a friend to keep at his house so that it wasn't even possible to have a drink. Then that made his wife feel uncomfortable because his wife is one of the people that my wife is bouncing things off of, so I told him screw it just throw all of it out and dump it in the garbage can. Then after he dumped it in the garbage can it's still not enough, it comes down to her desire that I make a lifelong commitment to never have any drink again which I feel like is asking too much. In the future if I want the ability to go have a beer with a friend I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in the last month to show my wife I'm serious about making that commitment that I will not drink anything while I'm taking Ambien. So at this point it isn't a matter that I can't stop drinking or that there is any issue with the ability to stop, it's the fact that I won't make the lifelong commitment as she wants. As I've said again and again, I want to be able to say yes or no and that be that. Biblically it says let your yes be yes or your no be no, make no Covenant with any man and she's not getting that.
Well said, I still say flush the Ambian, I'm not kidding about the friend who sleep drove on it and killed a kid. Really sad and IMHO caused by sleep driving on Ambian + Alcohol (in his boxers), unfortunately the courts did not see it that way and we was convicted

Bring all this up with the counselor. Maybe she can help your wife see things more clearly.

Best of luck to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Americans vs. Democrats
We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.

What doesn't kill me, better run
Old 03-06-2019, 8:44 AM

So you are being forced to choose alcohol or wife? Should be a simple choice, but since it’s not maybe you need to be honest with yourself. If your wife told you to stop doing something small it would be no problem. The fact that it’s a big deal shows that it may be a problem even though you don’t take it to excess.
Since we are on the topic of faith, Jesus tells us to deny ourselves and follow Him. We are a new creation in Christ and have died to the flesh that we might live. We leave the old man behind for something infinitely more valuable... in many ways this is how your relationship with your wife and alcohol may be viewed.
Look past her faults and try to live with her in peace
Old 03-06-2019, 9:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoRob View Post
This. Early in our marriage drinking was a stumbling block for my wife. I agree I was drinking too much. I gave it up for a time. Now I’ll have maybe 1 beer a week and my marriage is better for the change. 34 years now this month.

We went through a similar time. My wife came up in a Mormon family. She’s not practicing, but she always was anti drinking. I’m opposite, Christian and I have a work hard play hard mentality. It took some time, but we both realized ultimatums would only drive us further apart. She loosened up and I tightened up. We couldn’t be happier these days.

For the OP, seems like his wife is doing something we talk often here about anti gun groups doing, and that’s focusing on the wrong thing (blame the gun and not the actual problem). Doesn’t sound like drinking is/was ever the problem, but for some reason she’s blaming the “gun” aka alcohol. Like others have said, drop the ambien. It seems to be the root cause. Talk to a doctor about alternatives.

Not sure of the injury, but is working out/ exercise an option? I had severe neck pain for years. Doctor said I have two degenerative disks. 5 months ago I started working out with a personal trainer. I have no pain now, feel great both physically and self image, and I drink less. I’d rather go get sweaty and tired lifting, than tired and lethargic sitting a drinking.
Old 03-06-2019, 1:35 PM
From anotha motha
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

My wife tried to pull that stunt with me with guns. Tried to make me commit to just 5 guns. I repeat, tried.

She's coming at this out of fear, not reason, making you commit to a life long ban on alcohol because she had a scare from you mixing alcohol and ambien. She's afraid of losing you or losing her kids.

I wouldn't commit to the ban unless it's self-imposed. For example, I decided to give up gambling on my own. If my wife coerced me to do it, I would resent it.

You already told her that you wouldn't mix the two and demonstrated for a month. Sounds like you're not abusing alcohol and you're a man of your word.

I think your wife needs to submit to your leadership and you need to help her feel secure. Showing anger and frustration at home doesn't help. I've been there. Still there, but better.
Old 03-14-2019, 6:04 PM

Quote:
3 kids

14 years

Yes I certainly want to make it work.

Definitely feel backed into a corner
Ask your wife to go to marriage counseling with your minister....a 3 impartial party will help her see that her 3 friends shouldn't be part of her marriage, and help you get to the bottom of what is really bothering her, and how you can work on it together.
Old 03-15-2019, 6:08 AM
I need a LIFE!!

We are both going to a mutually known and trusted counselor and hopefully things will be getting better from here. There are changes happening, and I'll keep some posted up here up to speed if anybody cares to hear it.
Old 03-15-2019, 9:45 AM

Keep folks posted. I'd like to hear about how other believers handle such things with their spouses.
Old 03-15-2019, 9:51 AM
Banned

Do you take pain pills for your back?

I have been sober since Sept. 20, 2008.

I didn’t realize I had a drinking problem until I quit.

If you’re in pain pills, they have an effect on your neurotransmitters that make you believe you’re in more pain than what you’re actually in.

I had cervical fusion but for years I thought I was in need of medication until I cut those out also.

If your wife loves you she might have a point. I don’t know either if you do I can’t say one way or the other...

Good luck and God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-15-2019, 10:01 AM
Calguns Addict

+1 on natural elements...
John 3:16

NRA,,, Lifer

United Air Epic Fail Video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg
Old 03-18-2019, 4:55 PM
Still in The Game
CGN Contributor

I put the beer down 30 years ago. No problem for me. Anything that impairs my ability to make sound judgments I want no part of.
Old 03-18-2019, 5:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Sometimes even the most sincere and well intentioned couples cannot see or work their way out of a problem. Sometime we get so dug into our own views that we really can't see the whole picture. There is no shame or weakness in seeking counseling from a Christian professional. Someone who will not 'arbitrate' or decide who is right or wrong, but someone who will facilitate communication between the two who are stuck in a dilemma and allow them together to resolve the problem.
CRPA Member

....."He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance."

Declaration of Independence, 1776
Old 03-18-2019, 6:01 PM

Quote:
So first off being a Christian, have severe back problems, and casually drink, I wanted to ask some questions.

I preface this that way because it leads into other things. So I have severe back problems and have to take sleeping pills to sleep. I will have a scotch in the evenings, and don't overdo it by any stretch. I have had a couple problems in the past where I have not slept, taken an Ambien, and then had a scotch afterward. It's led to me cooking at night, and doing some crazy things. It got to the point where my wife thought I had a problem with drinking, but we went back and forth on the ambien and mixing it with alcohol. I told her that I would NOT drink ANYTHING for the time I am having to take the Ambien to sleep. She wants me to make a LIFELONG commitment to her and God that I will never consume alcohol again. I don't believe that I have any problem with alcohol and have simply stopped drinking for the time being. I'm at near breakpoint in my marriage right now and am just frustrated.

I'm upset that EVERYTHING I say seems to have to get run through about 3 other women and I can't talk directly to my wife without her having to "make sure she's thinking right" all the time. I feel like I married another 3 women in addition to my wife and I'm going a little nutty over it.

THAT SAID, I'm feeling like I'm pinned in a corner and it's my way or the highway as far as drinking is concerned to my wife. I don't tend to do well when I'm feeling trapped or like someone is trying to coerce me to do something I just don't want to do. What are your thoughts (TO THE MEN OF FAITH) regarding what I've stated. I'll answer any other detail questions you may have if need be.

-C
As a Pastor and Lic Therapist, in my experience often the presenting issue isn't the issue (notably when on the surface there seems to be an overreaction) get some Pastoral Counseling, someone that can help you as a couple explore all of the issues and give some direction.

Last edited by Keith4him; 03-18-2019 at 6:15 PM..
Old 03-18-2019, 6:33 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith4him View Post
As a Pastor and Lic Therapist, my experience is often the presenting issue isn't the issue (notably when on the surface there seems to be an overreaction) get some Pastoral Counseling, someone that can help as a couple explore all of the issues and give some direction.

UPDATE:

So because I said I would, I am updating this from time to time. I/we DID go get counseling and will continue to each thursday at the low low rate of $185 per session.....ouch.

We are getting to some of the root problems for sure (most of which are really NOT the drinking come to find out as you suspected) and there are a lot of deep hurts and trust issues that have gone on over the years. We are bringing out and up a lot of things that have been on the backburner, and it's essentially a trust issue. In some ways I have broken a trust and some ways she just NEVER had the trust to begin with going back to childhood issues. Feel free to ask questions if you want, I'll go in depth as far as I'm comfortable with.
Old 03-18-2019, 7:00 PM
Banned

Ah nothing like mandatory ultimatums to remind you what a great marriage looks like.

Flush the ambien, Start exercising for your back, and tell the wife you like your scotch but have her make you a drink and keep you on only one here and there.

I hate to be a jerk but it seems like the drinking might be worse than your making it out. Pretty rare a wife will straight up tell you the quitting for life is something that's on the table if its not a real problem.
Old 03-19-2019, 6:17 AM

Quote:
UPDATE:

So because I said I would, I am updating this from time to time. I/we DID go get counseling and will continue to each thursday at the low low rate of $185 per session.....ouch.

We are getting to some of the root problems for sure (most of which are really NOT the drinking come to find out as you suspected) and there are a lot of deep hurts and trust issues that have gone on over the years. We are bringing out and up a lot of things that have been on the backburner, and it's essentially a trust issue. In some ways I have broken a trust and some ways she just NEVER had the trust to begin with going back to childhood issues. Feel free to ask questions if you want, I'll go in depth as far as I'm comfortable with.
Glad to hear, trust and reconciliation can happen, notably since you have a great resource the living Christ!
Old 03-19-2019, 8:12 AM
From anotha motha
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
UPDATE:

Too bad your insurance doesn't cover it.
What city do you live in? There's a workshop that my wife and I took in LA that's cost effective.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:12 AM

OP, if your wife is giving you a choice between alcohol and her, and you for that reason alone you choose alcohol over her, you have an alcohol problem.
Originally Posted by stix213
I'll worry about Hannibal Lecter having too many rights when the rest of us get ours in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Dave View Post
Any American who isn't on a government watch list should be ashamed of themselves.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
So first off being a Christian, have severe back problems, and casually drink, I wanted to ask some questions.

I preface this that way because it leads into other things. So I have severe back problems and have to take sleeping pills to sleep. I will have a scotch in the evenings, and don't overdo it by any stretch. I have had a couple problems in the past where I have not slept, taken an Ambien, and then had a scotch afterward. It's led to me cooking at night, and doing some crazy things. It got to the point where my wife thought I had a problem with drinking, but we went back and forth on the ambien and mixing it with alcohol. I told her that I would NOT drink ANYTHING for the time I am having to take the Ambien to sleep. She wants me to make a LIFELONG commitment to her and God that I will never consume alcohol again. I don't believe that I have any problem with alcohol and have simply stopped drinking for the time being. I'm at near breakpoint in my marriage right now and am just frustrated.

I'm upset that EVERYTHING I say seems to have to get run through about 3 other women and I can't talk directly to my wife without her having to "make sure she's thinking right" all the time. I feel like I married another 3 women in addition to my wife and I'm going a little nutty over it.

THAT SAID, I'm feeling like I'm pinned in a corner and it's my way or the highway as far as drinking is concerned to my wife. I don't tend to do well when I'm feeling trapped or like someone is trying to coerce me to do something I just don't want to do. What are your thoughts (TO THE MEN OF FAITH) regarding what I've stated. I'll answer any other detail questions you may have if need be.

-C
Try yoga for your back. Sounds dumb but it totally helped mine.

As for your marital issues those should be between you and your wife. Not you, your wife, her hen picking friends and her mother. If she cant grasp that you are out of luck. Maybe a counselor can help her understand that. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2019, 11:04 AM

Drugs and alcohol have destroyed more families then probably anything else.
It’s clear that it has caused problems.
Life is difficult and keeping a family together is also.
Pick the one most important to you
1- Eternal Family
2-temporary enjoyment

Alcohol is a waist of life!
Old 03-26-2019, 10:13 AM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
I put the beer down 30 years ago. No problem for me. Anything that impairs my ability to make sound judgments I want no part of.
Hate to see your choice in women when your drunk

http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60
Old 03-26-2019, 10:16 AM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatch View Post
Try yoga for your back. Sounds dumb but it totally helped mine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Good advice here. But start slow.

Stretching, yoga and core exercises helped me immensely .

Old 03-26-2019, 11:13 AM

If you've been asked to stop drinking and you can't or aren't willing to, you have a problem!!!

Quit drinking, it's that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofmayhem View Post
Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Old 06-12-2019, 9:51 AM

Cct c cct c cr FCC ft c ft ff ft ft ft t coowdowners ners ffr fffft.c TX they fluffy for frf
Old 06-12-2019, 10:21 AM
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8Mud View Post
If you've been asked to stop drinking and you can't or aren't willing to, you have a problem!!!

Quit drinking, it's that simple.
Op stated he did quit drinking.

Old 06-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moa@500 View Post
Cct c cct c cr FCC ft c ft ff ft ft ft t coowdowners ners ffr fffft.c TX they fluffy for frf
Did you have a stroke?
Old 06-12-2019, 12:42 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMCLAP View Post
Did you have a stroke?
Seriously I thought the same thing
Old 06-12-2019, 1:32 PM

sorry for not having read this entire thread. If you stop drinking your wife will be happier, right?. If you don't want to make her happy and continue to drink, you probably have a dependency issue. But I don't know how that plays out with chronic back pain. I can understand how you feel backed into a corner an d thats gotta suck. I would think there are resources for peeps in your situation.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:30 AM
I need a LIFE!!

So I understand this is Calguns and I get exactly what I paid for for the advice requested. That said, a little follow-up has been for the last six months or more, I've been absolutely and utterly clear about everything I've done, anytime I've even had any drink whatsoever, so much as what I'm taking if I have a sleeping pill or anything like that. I thought we were on the same page and suddenly I find out my wife is hiding from me that she is going to therapy. Normally I wouldn't be at all upset about this, except I find out that not only is she going to therapy, she's been hiding it from me for the last three months, and she got my good friends to lie to my face about the fact that she's even been going. I just don't understand how somebody can expect total trust from a person and complete and utter transparency all well at the same time lying to their face about what they are doing themselves. Little bit of event here if nothing else and we are working through it and I've ultimately admitted my failures as both a Christian, a husband, and anything in between the man I'm frustrated and just don't know if I can really forgive and forget the deception. Especially from my pastors wife, daughter, and son-in-law and even the pastor himself knew what was going on and didn't say anything to me. My wife said it was because she was afraid if she told me I would try to talk her out of it and she said that she didn't want me to do that. All I could do is really shake my head because I feel like if she thinks I'm some master manipulator that's able to talk her out of anything, I have a whole lot more power over her than I sure thought I did. Anyway just rambling now but y'all have a good day any thoughts or prayers appreciated.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Veteran Member

Did not read the other comments, but if you couldn’t go a few nights without drinking while taking ambien you may have a problem. I have been sober for almost 12 years, married for 6. I would not trade my family for booze. However if you need to quit you need to do it for yourself.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:37 AM

I’ve been through all of this almost exactly, including the back problems and disability. Your issue with the “ultimatum” is ego (the enemy satan). The Bible is filled with warnings about drinking. Give it up and thank God for your wife and the others. As far as the deception from your wife and others, what did God say? Forgive 70x7, if you don’t forgive, you will not be forgiven etc.. Christian or not we are still human and flawed and live in a fallen world. Living with back pain is almost like being possessed!! You don’t have peace, you don’t have rest and your entire world and mind are warped. There are things you can do to help greatly with your back issues. You can PM me if your really interested in changing things. I couldn’t turn over in bed without assistance 6 years ago. It’s all changed now!
Old 08-28-2019, 3:38 PM

Quote:
So I understand this is Calguns and I get exactly what I paid for for the advice requested. That said, a little follow-up has been for the last six months or more, I've been absolutely and utterly clear about everything I've done, anytime I've even had any drink whatsoever, so much as what I'm taking if I have a sleeping pill or anything like that. I thought we were on the same page and suddenly I find out my wife is hiding from me that she is going to therapy. Normally I wouldn't be at all upset about this, except I find out that not only is she going to therapy, she's been hiding it from me for the last three months, and she got my good friends to lie to my face about the fact that she's even been going. I just don't understand how somebody can expect total trust from a person and complete and utter transparency all well at the same time lying to their face about what they are doing themselves. Little bit of event here if nothing else and we are working through it and I've ultimately admitted my failures as both a Christian, a husband, and anything in between the man I'm frustrated and just don't know if I can really forgive and forget the deception. Especially from my pastors wife, daughter, and son-in-law and even the pastor himself knew what was going on and didn't say anything to me. My wife said it was because she was afraid if she told me I would try to talk her out of it and she said that she didn't want me to do that. All I could do is really shake my head because I feel like if she thinks I'm some master manipulator that's able to talk her out of anything, I have a whole lot more power over her than I sure thought I did. Anyway just rambling now but y'all have a good day any thoughts or prayers appreciated.
This really isn't about faith or guns. It's about marriage.

That being said, your wife is going to therapy for her. She shouldn't need your permission or consent to take care of herself or to get help in making things work better for both of you. It may not even be all about you. Maybe she's got other things on her mind that have nothing to do with you. I applaud her for going on her own -- that's something most guys I know are too freaked out to even attempt, let alone go back for repeat sessions.

Keep in mind that trust in a marriage isn't always about full disclosure. Secrets aren't always a problem. I certainly don't tell my wife every time I think about other women. I'm glad she doesn't tell me every thought she has about other men. God knows I got the better end of this deal anyway.
Some secrets just keep us all in better moods. What I find more meaningful is that she's working on herself and your marriage. That speaks volumes more than whether or not she's telling you every detail about HOW she's working on it.

Ultimately, marriage is a choice. She needs to grow however she's going to. If there's a place for you in that, great. If not, why force it? If she grows into a stronger and more confident person from therapy and still chooses to be with you, then you know you've got a solid marriage. That also affirms you as worth being married to -- that's a confidence booster if I've ever heard one.

But this conversation needs to be with YOUR therapist. And I'm not that person. So, no disrespect intended, don't bring your marital issues to virtual friends on a public forum. We're not qualified to help. Take these issues to a qualified therapist who is working with you or both of you on specific goals for your marriage. In my opinion, every couple needs therapy within the first 10 years of marriage. I think those who do are happier, stronger couples. The same is not true of internet forums. Even with the best of intentions, we cannot offer you the help you need.
Old 08-28-2019, 4:38 PM

Just my 2 cents that works for me and many others. Believe me or not but, it works.
“God, grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.”

~ theologian Reinhold Niebuhr
Old 08-28-2019, 8:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Despite it being locker room talking, I REALLY DO get some good information and advice from time ti time. The last two were great advice, and FWIW both of your posts have meant a lot to me. There are others but i'm not wanting to go back and quote them right now. So from the bottom of my scattered heart, thank you.