Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 8:50 PM

Arrow SOLD: Star Citizen - Sabre Raven - Digital Code

This is for a redemption code for Star Citizen Sabre Raven from Intel. I will email a picture of the code to the buyer via email. Looking for $55 for each code. I take PP gift, Zelle, etc... Trade works as well. Let me know what you have. Email is the best way to reach me. Thanks. sold

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 02-01-2019 at 9:18 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Old 03-03-2019, 7:38 AM

Arrow SOLD: Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128gb Rose Gold CDMA + GSM A1661 bundle, unlocked

This is for a used rose gold Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128gb Rose Gold CDMA + GSM A1661, MN4A2LL/A. Perfect working and great cosmetic condition. It has been cased from day one. Front screen, back, and sides are in very good condition. No noticeable scratches on the front that I can see. The included transparent SupCase is still in very good condition. Battery life is still very strong. The phone has been reset to factory default.

Comes with everything as retail unit except the headphone/adapter. Heck, I will throw in a new Verizon branded Apple Lightning Car charger. I am looking for $355 shipped for them all. Item is cross-posted.
-

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 03-03-2019 at 8:23 AM.. Reason: sold
Old 04-15-2019, 4:27 PM

Arrow SOLD: Simplisafe Home Wireless Security System, 18 components

This is for a used/NEW mixed 18 components Simplisafe Home Wireless Security System, gen 1. Working pull, guaranteed to work. Pin reset to 1234. All sensors come with mounting brackets. The only fault is that one of the Entry Sensor’s magnetic holder lost a clip. Does not affect its function though. I am looking for $175 FTF or $190 shipped to the lower 48 via USPS priority mail or FedEx ground. Cross-posted.

1. Can be used with or without professional monitoring
2. Truly wireless: with the exception of the base station, which should be hidden anyway, every component is battery powered. Making placement super easy.
3. Super easy to install (sticker or screw mount) and configure (pre-configured, but easy to add/remove components).
4. Sensors with lithium batteries last a VERY LONG time (entry, motion, smoke, water, & freeze sensors). Base station and siren use AA batteries and need change about every 6 months.

Package includes:a
1x Base Station with AC power adapter (rechargeable battery built-in)
1x wireless keypad (needs 4x AA batteries)
2x keychain remotes
3x motion sensors (CR123 lithium batteries installed)
6x Entry sensors (CR123 lithium batteries installed)
1x Auxiliary Siren (needs 6x AA batteries)
1x water sensor
1x freeze sensor
1x smoke detector (CR123 lithium batteries installed)
1x panic button (CR2031, not included, don't want it triggered during shipment)

SOLD

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 05-08-2019 at 8:09 AM.. Reason: sold
Old 04-26-2019, 6:37 PM

Arrow sold: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1” SM-T520 16GB Wi-Fi Black Leather Tablet w/Case

This is for a used Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1” SM-T520 16GB Wi-Fi Black Leather Tablet with an used orange FINTIE magnetic case. Good cosmetic condition (with one little nick on the left side below the speaker grille), good screen, perfect back/sides, and perfect working order. Cased from day one. Reset to factory default. Left bottom edge of the case has a bit of damage. But still holds the tablet fine. Note that the tablet is of an older model and its memory of 16GB is not adequate for today's use. To make do, I highly recommend a fast MicroSD card of 32GB or larger. And make sure to allocate storage to the external card as much as possible.

Includes:
a used Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1” SM-T520 16GB Wi-Fi Black Leather Tablet
OEM AC power adapter
OEM micro USB data/power cable
a used orange FINTIE magnetic case
Manuals and box

$95 shipped to the lower 48. Zelle preferred, but will take PP gift, etc...

sold

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 05-10-2019 at 1:24 PM.. Reason: sold
Old 04-29-2019, 9:41 AM

Arrow SOLD: TP-Link Archer C4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router, AC4000

This is for a lightly used TP-Link Archer C4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router, AC4000. Used for about 6 month before I upgraded. Never an issue. Perfect working and excellent cosmetic condition. Router is reset to factory default. Comes with everything that came with the retail package: router, ac adapter, ethernet cable, manual, and box. I am looking for $120 shipped to lower 48.

sold

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 05-06-2019 at 8:43 PM.. Reason: sold
Old 05-03-2019, 6:12 PM

Arrow sold: Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x20 FireDot Duplex Reticle Scope

This is for a used Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x20 FireDot Duplex Reticle Scope, 30mm main tube. Item is in 8.5/10 cosmetic and 10/10 working condition. Firedot is bright and lens perfect. Extremely light ring marks and the rear ocular adjustment rubber has some wear (likely from rear caps). . Comes with Butler Creek front lens cap only. No rear cap as it interferes with field of view. What you see is what you get. $[s]375[/s] 350 shipped to the lower 48. I will throw in a used 30mm mount as well. I prefer Zelle, Venmo, or PP gift. Thanks.

sold

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 05-12-2019 at 4:48 PM.. Reason: sold
Old 05-09-2019, 5:59 PM

Arrow WTS: Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 bundle

This is for a brand new MSI Gaming Headset, never used. $25 shipped to the lower 48. Zelle, Venmo, and PP gift preferred.

sold

This is for a brand new black Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 + Rainbow Film Bundle. Sealed, never opened. $50 shipped to the lower 48. Zelle, Venmo, and PP gift preferred.

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 05-15-2019 at 9:48 PM..
Old 05-21-2019, 12:28 PM

Arrow sold: Nokia 6.1 & Huawei Mate 8, both factory unlocked dual sim Smartphone w/ex

This is for a like new copper black factory unlocked 3GB/32GB Nokia 6.1 Smartphone w/case, model # TA-1045. Dual SIM as there are two IMEI # on the case/phone. Item is in 10/10 cosmetic and 10/10 working order. Purchased at the end of April 2019, only used for a week. Cased from day one. Blue TPU Shock Absorption Raised Bezels Case is in 10/10 condition as well. Phone is restored to factory default. Comes with everything in the retail box: phone, oem charger, oem cable, oem headset(new), sim-removal tool, manual, box, and the case. $140 shipped to lower 48. Zelle, Venmo, PP gift preferred. Email is best.

SOLD

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 06-07-2019 at 4:04 PM.. Reason: sold
Old 05-27-2019, 8:21 PM

Default sold

This is for a used Mocha Brown factory unlocked 4GB/64GB Huawei Mate 8 Smartphone, model # NXT-L29. Also included are two cases: one brand new and other used. Item is in 8/10 cosmetic and 10/10 working order. Only blemish is a little dent near the power button. Front glass is good, no obvious scratches and back is excellent. Cased from day one. Was top of the line when it was introduced. Still outperforms today's low end phone easily. Phone is restored to factory default. $125 shipped to lower 48.

SOLD

Trade: PA Cyclopes, quality lower parts kit w/o FCG or grips, MI gen2 AK red dot side mount.

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 06-07-2019 at 4:03 PM.. Reason: sold
Old 08-03-2019, 3:19 PM

Arrow WTS: 2x Dinning room sets

First up is a used Hardwood 7-Piece Dining Set. Made of 100% hardwood, both table and chairs are very sturdy yet lightweight. The table can extend from 4 person square to 6 person rectangular. I'd rate the cosmetic condition of table and chairs as 9/10 and in perfect working order. $575, pickup only. Like I said, they are real wood, thus lightweight. A van with 2nd & 3rd row removed can easily take them with space to spare.

Next up is an AspenHome Ashfield Bedroom 2 Piece Set, which includes Full size storage bed, 1-drawer Nightstand, and a full size Sealy medium-firm memory foam topped mattress.

Made of hardwood solids and wood veneer. A brown cherry finish is paired with clean lines, turned bun feet and dark bronzed hardware, creating the collection's signature style. The Ashfield Storage Bedroom boasts of large drawers with English dovetail joinery, full extension ball bearing drawer glides, and dust proof construction to protect clothing. If you search Costco Ashfield bedroom set online, it will give you all the information.

The bed is in 9/10 cosmetic condition, nightstand 8.5/10 (light wear and a little chip on the left front corner during move), and mattress 8.5/10 (regular wear from use/move). Everything is in perfect 10/10 working order. Mattress not pictured.

Bought them new back in 2014 for $2k, mattress in 2016 for $400. Looking to sell them all for $750. Must pickup. I have a handcart and a set of ramps you can use to load up. As the bed end with drawers is heavy. Bring moving blankets.
Donated.

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 08-25-2019 at 9:16 PM.. Reason: added mattress
Old 08-07-2019, 3:34 PM

Arrow SOLD: MSI GS65 Stealth 15.6” 16GB RAM/500GB GTX 2060 Laptop w/extra & warranty

This is for a like new MSI GS65 Stealth thin 15.6" 16GB RAM/500GB GTX 2060 Gaming Laptop with warranty. The overall cosmetic condition is 10/10 and it is in 10/10 working condition. Screen is perfect. I bought it new from BestBuy back in late April. Upgraded it with intention of using it. It is August, and I still have not used it. The laptop saw no more than 5 hours of use, mostly for update and such. I never removed the plastic off the hood. Thus selling it. It still has the reminder of 1 year manufacture warranty from MSI (good until April 2020). I will provide a copy of the order confirmation to the buyer for warranty purposes. Bestbuy is an authorized MSI dealer and MSI has good customer service reputation. So buy with confidence. $1,450 shipped to the lower 48 via Fedex Ground Insured. I prefer Bank transfer via Zelle, Venmo, PP gift. But will take USPS MO or check (need to clear first). Email is best.

Upgrades:
I repasted the heat-sinks for CPU/GPU/memory modules with IC Diamond Thermal Compound (stock thermal sucks).
I replaced the single stick of 16GB RAM with 2x Samsung 8GB RAM for dual rank speed.

Specs:
15.6" narrow border FHD 144hz IPS matte screen
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Intel Core i7 8750H
Intergrated Intel UHD 630 Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060 6 GB GDDR6
16GB of dual rank DDR4 SDRAM (upgraded from stock single rank 16GB)
500GB Toshiba PCIe NvME SSD
Spare PCIe NvME SSD slot (if buyer prefer, I can install a new 1TB HDP EX920 M.2 PCIe NvME SSD on it for $125 additional)
Steel series Per-Key RGB Gaming Keyboard
It is called stealth thin series for a reason. It is about 20% thinner than its competitors with same specs.
Built-in Intel 9560 WIFI + Bluetooh module
1 x HDMI (4k@60hz), 1 x Thunderbolt, 1x GigaLAN, 1x mini-DisplayPort, 3x USB 3.1, 1x Mic-in, 1x Headphone out
A massive 4 cell 80.25Wh battery pack

Here is what is included in this sale:

a like new MSI GS65 Stealth 15.6" 16GB RAM/500GB GTX 2060 Gaming Laptop
OEM AC power adapter
all manual, microfabric cleaning cloth, and box
Please note that the thermal paste and extra SSD in last picture are NOT included. They are for references purposes, to show the type of paste used and optional installation of a 2nd SSD ($125).

SOLD

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 08-12-2019 at 9:26 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 08-25-2019, 9:21 PM

This is a Clearbrook 7-Piece Counter-Height Dining Set (one table and 6 chairs). The solid wood table is the center piece: it can expand from 4' x 4' x 3' to its full glory with a pull on both sides. See the mechanism in the pictures. Very beautiful and nifty. But darn heavy. It has to be, with those thick wood, gears, and whatnot.

I'd rate the table and chairs as 8/10 condition from normal wear/move. Bought it new from Costco in 2014 for $3k. Looking for $575 pick up only.

Old 08-28-2019, 3:48 PM

Arrow WTS: NETGEAR RBK30 Orbi Mesh WiFi System & Blink 5 camera security system

First up is a used NETGEAR RBK30 Orbi Mesh WiFi System AC2200, Up to 3,500 Square Feet (RBK30-100NAS). Comes with the router, power adapter, and satellite. Perfect working and great cosmetic condition. Used for about a year before I upgraded. Never had an issue. Has the latest firmware and factory reset. $100 shipped to lower 48.

Then there is a used Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System with Motion Detection, HD Video, 2-Year Battery Life and Cloud Storage Included - 5 Camera Kit. Comes with the base station, AC adapter, USB cable, 5x cameras, all have Energizer lithium batteries except for one. I will include a set of new Energizer lithium batteries for that unit just in case. As it was used the least, thus still on OEM battery. 5x mounting screws along with mounting brackets will be provided as well. Working pull. Perfect working order. $155 shipped to the lower 48.

Old 08-28-2019, 4:38 PM

Arrow SOLD: BABYBJORN Baby Carrier One - Silver, Mesh

This is for a used BABYBJORN Baby Carrier One - Silver, Mesh. Best chest rig to carrier the most important thing in your life. The light color and well ventilated mesh material will ensure that neither you nor your baby will be overheated. So probably not best for region where it is windy or cold. I bought it for my 2nd child and she has now grown out of it. Did not use it much, as we have 3 various brands/models to rotate through. Item is in excellent cosmetic and perfect working order. No food spills, no poop. Only affected area is near the front lip, where she drooled. So a light wash will do. Comes with the carrier, manual, and box. $70 shipped to lower 48.

SOLD

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 08-29-2019 at 9:03 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Old 08-29-2019, 9:48 PM

Arrow SOLD: Dell Precison M3800 15.6" 1080P Touch i7-4712HQ 16GB 256GB+256GB Win 10 Pro

This is a used Dell Precison M3800 15.6" QHD+ Touch Intel i7-4712HQ 16GB 512GB (256GB Lite-On mSATA OS + 256GB Samsung 840Pro SSD storage) Windows 10 Pro Laptop. This is the model with QHD+ 3200x1800 resolution IPS 10 finger touch screen. Which makes it perfect for kids, students, and elderly. Dual graphics chips: Nvidia Quadro K1100M (Optimus with Intel HD Graphics 4600). No scratch to the screen that I can see. OS was upgraded to a clean Windows 10 Pro last year and has latest 1903 update installed. Item is in good cosmetic and working order. The only issue is that battery capacity indicator button does not work. Laptop has been reset to factory default. OEM AC power adapter is included. $500 shipped to lower 48 via Fedex Ground. For $150 additional, I can install a Micron 2TB 2.5" SSD in place of the Samsung 840pro 256GB SSD. Email is best. SOLD

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 09-01-2019 at 7:47 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Old 09-01-2019, 11:03 PM

Arrow SOLD: Acer Predator 17 G9-793 Gaming Laptop, 32/500, Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

This is for a used Acer Predator 17 G9-793 Gaming Laptop. Item is in good cosmetic and perfect working order. The only blemish is a light scratch on its matte finished front lid. See picture. Bought it new, made some upgrades, and it has served me well. I upgraded its stock 16GB RAM to 32GB; replaced the slow stock 128GB mSSD with an HP EX900 250GB PCIe NVME SSD for OS; replaced the stock 1TB HDD with a Samsung 840 Pro 250GB SSD; and replaced its stock Killer WLAN with a much more stable Intel 8265 WLAN module. Oh, I also burned a System Recovery Disc along with a USB Recovery Drive, which both will be included as well. Don't be fooled by its age. The GPU on this thing is not the neutered Max-Q model. It will eat the newest GTX 16xx series for lunch and is generally on par with GTX 2060 series. OS has been updated to the latest version and restored to factory default.

Here is what is included in this sale:
a used Acer Predator 17 G9-793 Gaming Laptop
OEM AC power adapter
DVD drive module (extra cooling fan module installed)
System Repair Disc and Recovery USB drive
All manual and original packaging

$750. SOLD Email is best.

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 09-02-2019 at 8:13 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Old 10-19-2019, 6:00 PM

Arrow SOLD: Google Wifi AC1200 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, 3 pack

This is for a used white Google Wifi AC1200 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, 3 pack. I bought them new and they have been solid performers. I never had an issue with them. Perfect working and excellent cosmetic condition. It comes with 3x wifi modules, 3x OEM AC power adapters, and 1x OEM ethernet cable. $175 shipped to the lower 48. Email is best. SOLD

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 10-21-2019 at 7:14 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Old 10-21-2019, 9:12 PM

Default Gone: Red bricks, paving stones, tiles

I have quite a bit of once used red bricks, paving stones, and tiles that I no longer have a need for. According to the contractor, one of the red bricks are of the expensive kind: longer, thicker, and better quality too. So if you want them, come and get them quick. Otherwise, into the heavy waste dumpster they will go.

Last edited by GimpsUnlimited; 11-05-2019 at 8:17 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Closed Thread