Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2011, 11:08 PM

Default Thanks Turner's! HK USC Bought At Sale Price Even Though Sale Is Over!

Turner's Sold Me HK USC At Sale Price After Sale Ends! Check out my post below!!! Thanks Bill and Turner's Outdoorsman!
===
Hey Turner's, I realized I only just missed your HK USC sale. When might be next time around I might be able to find one on sale? 1-2 months? Less??

Thanks!

kebs in SD

Last edited by calchao; 08-04-2011 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: So people can see Turner Hooked Me Up Even Though They Didn't Have To!
Old 08-02-2011, 2:35 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by calchao View Post
Hey Turner's, I realized I only just missed your HK USC sale. When might be next time around I might be able to find one on sale? 1-2 months? Less??

Thanks!

kebs in SD
PM sent!

22 Stores Located throughout California-

Chino Hills | Corona | El Cajon | Fountain Valley
Kearny Mesa | Lake Forest | Norwalk | Orange
Oxnard | Pasadena | Rancho Cucamonga | Reseda
San Bernardino | San Marcos | Signal Hill
Temecula | Torrance | Victorville | West Covina

Salinas (NOW OPEN)
Palmdale (NOW OPEN)
Fresno (Opening 2018)

Store Location Info

Our Weekly Ad

Join our e-mail list!
Old 08-02-2011, 4:11 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I also just missed their sale and purchased one from back East NIB with 4 extra mags for the same sale price and had the receiver shipped to my FFL and the remaining parts to me... Yes a bit more of a hassle but I didn't want to wait... Just an FYI
Old 08-03-2011, 10:18 PM

Default Thanks Bill and The Crew at Turner's!!!!

Well I'll be darned and hornswoggled!

I just had the greatest set of PM's with Bill over at Turner's, and he basically hooked me up with the manager Beto (pronounced beht-toh) at Kearney Mesa Turner's in box black HK USC for $1299, the phenomenal earlier July price from just a few weeks back. WOW! Thanks so much!!!!!

Thanks Bill and Turner's!!! I've been absolutely nuts for the HK USC ever since shooting a gray HK USC rental at American Shooting Center. It's just such a great feeling shooting the thing, with just the gentlest of nudges back. Sort of like shooting my Sig 556... with the same nearly recoil-less effect, but the USC's much lighter, and I just love sighting down that thing. It's also a little more practical than wielding the 556 or the AR in the house!

I can't wait to buy my extra mags and .45 target and home defense ammo from Turner's next time I get a chance!

Bill, once again, thanks so much for going the extra mile and allowing me to purchase at the sale price even though it wasn't necessary for you all to do so!!! He did mention that he didn't mind my sharing my happy thoughts of the Turner's folk with everyone else on Calguns as well as my other SD friends, but he did mention they might not be able to honor EVERY sale request that people had, but he did mention that they'd do whatever they could.

I'm definitely super glad that Turner's started a relationship with all the Calguns folk, its such a privilege to work with Turner's knowledgeable staff as well as receive above and beyond service and going the extra mile. You don't normally get that vibe from the average shop, gunshop or not.

From working with Bill and the Kearney Mesa staff, you will truly understand that as much as its just one transaction and some money and time saved, really it's the relationship that matters to the Turner's folk, and that simply can't be beat. i want to know that the staff at my local gun shop are not only knowledgeable experts, but also care about trying to make people happy if possible.

Most gun owners never stop at one do we? Turner's is definitely on the right track, I will always think of Turner's when it comes to ammo and equipment purchases. (side note they have tons of accessories and a huge variety!)

Kudos to their leadership team in having Bill engage Calgunners and real average joe customers like this. I've no doubt that Turner's is winning goodwill and loyal customers all up and down California.

Thanks for saying yes, I think we can help you out. Too many times we hear no's and we can't do that, and that certainly sets the Turner's team apart.

Everyone sign up for their mailing list through their website to stay on top of the latest deals! (That Wednesday single stack Romanian AK looks oh so tempting!)

P.S. Turner's helper dude yesterday at the store helped me understand that if you buy two guns and start the 10 day period simultaneously, you only pay the $30.00 DROS once. Never knew that. Wow.

Many thanks again Bill and Turner's! Happy USC owner! Happy customer!

/End jubilant rant!
Old 08-04-2011, 11:01 PM

Default HK USC Great Deal + Mags!

Hey Bill and Turner and the rest! Picking up the USC in 10 days time! Yay! Also bought the last two USC .45 mags. Now watching for .45 ammo
Old 08-05-2011, 9:28 AM

Quote:
Hey Bill and Turner and the rest! Picking up the USC in 10 days time! Yay! Also bought the last two USC .45 mags. Now watching for .45 ammo
Wow.. When I picked up my USC from there I bought 1 mag and saw at least 6 still there. Those mags are expensive!

Thanks Turners for that awesome deal!

Old 08-05-2011, 2:02 PM

Nice!
Old 08-05-2011, 6:34 PM

Default Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpancho View Post
Wow.. When I picked up my USC from there I bought 1 mag and saw at least 6 still there. Those mags are expensive!

Thanks Turners for that awesome deal!
Hey Pancho- Your USC looks sick! Where did you get the rail mounts?
Old 08-07-2011, 8:19 AM
Calguns Addict

Hmm I really wish I had tried to get a can or two of Lake City M855 at the CGN price.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

9mm + 5.56mm =
.45ACP + 7.62 NATO =
10mm + 6.8 SPC =

Et Verbum caro factum est et habitavit in nobis; Jn 1:14
Old 08-08-2011, 9:38 AM

Quote:
Hey Pancho- Your USC looks sick! Where did you get the rail mounts?
I got them from HkParts.net

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Picat...e-188p2131.htm