Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > California handguns > Handguns Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Handguns Gallery Post your pictures of your favorite sidearm here.

Old 05-19-2019, 2:45 PM

Default Dan Wesson Pistol Pack

Just picked this up a week or so ago. One of the nicest Packs I have ever seen.

It is a 100% complete original pack and I believe it never even been Fired since 1978 when it was new. It is Pristine. The original Dan Case matches the Revolvers serial number. If you are not to familiar with them. This is a 15-2V Model. Has the 8 6 4 and 2.5 Barrel and all tools, paper work and accessories. Came with the original Instruction Book but it did make the pics.

Came with a Zebra Grip, and the spare grip that came in the Pack originally is what DW called a Combat Grip. I was thrilled to find it complete. Tried for a year to make a "fake" pack but gave up. I was very fortunate to get it when it was listed on a another Forum for sale. Had to be quick,LOL

I have another DW 15-2VH8 I shoot. I have always been on the "just shoot the dang thing" with every other Firearm I own. This one will be my one exception. An original un-fired Pack like this has just become to valuable to shoot now. But I will still sit and admire it though. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dw 1.jpg (97.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg dw 2.jpg (67.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg dw5.jpg (75.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg dw6.jpg (91.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg dw 3.jpg (96.7 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by AR22; 05-19-2019 at 2:52 PM..
Old 05-19-2019, 2:56 PM

Location: SF Bay Area then go east to the hills with wind mills

That is awesome. Having a model 44, I can appreciate that find.
Congrats
Old 05-19-2019, 3:01 PM

Sorry forgot for those that may not know them very well. The 15-2 is chambered in .357 Magnum. Will shoot .38 Special also of course.

I have always kinda wanted a DW in .44 Mag also. Post a pic of yours if you want to.Thanks