Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Rimfire Firearms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rimfire Firearms .22, .17 and other Rimfire Handguns and Rifles

Old 02-11-2013, 3:08 PM

Exclamation Need a Beretta 102 (76) Pistol 10rd Magzine.

I'm looking for one or two Beretta model 102 (AKA 76) 22LR 10rd Magazines. I've had my Beretta Target 102 w/ 2 mags since new in 1974 and I'd like to find one or two extra mags for it. Tough to find in the US, so if anyone knows of any retail sources in Italy or Europe for parts, that would be helpful too.
Old 02-11-2013, 3:30 PM
Veteran Member

Good luck. Mags for older Beretta's are hard to find.
Best options:
-put a WTB ad, and check the Beretta forum, berettaforum.net
-Check gunbroker regularly, or save a search and have it notify you
-Check the mag vendors at gun shows. A lot of times they have harder to find mags for guns like that. Take a sample with you, or remember what they look like because its up to you to know. If a guy gives you a price you don't like, wait till he goes to lunch and ask the next guy. Still to high, try back in a few months and ask again. They pull prices out of their rears. For several years I kept asking the same guy how much his .22 HK4 mags were, and it was always different. Came down low enough the last go around, bought them all.

That's it for my suggestions though, good luck.
WTB: LAPD Ithaca M37 / CHP S&W / Other PD trade ins....
Old 02-11-2013, 9:25 PM

ptoguy2002 - LOVE the gunshow story, that is so true about a lot of the sellers pulls prices out of their asses. I've experienced the same thing. Like the idea of the WTB ad, seller can be merciless when they know you're looking for something though.

I wanted to use the Beretta for .22 Run N Gun, it's perfect - moderate weight, feels like a Colt 45 (I have the flat black plastic grip version) and it'll shoot the balls off a gnat. I have two orig mags, but I'm afraid of damaging or losing one. This was one fine gun Beretta built in the early 80's. It was my main target 22 for National Match until I bought a High Standard Victor Military Trophy model. That was a long time ago.

Thanks for the ideas.

Best regards.
Old 03-22-2013, 2:57 PM

Bump bump bump ... any help out there??
Old 05-11-2013, 4:07 PM

Default BTW, the 101 and 76 pistols are the same

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Apparently the model 101 (the oldest version of this 22LR target), the 76 next version and the last version that 102 are all the same in 98% of the details, especially the 10rd Clips/Magazines.

SO, .... need a couple of clips, will pay $22 to $30 for each (if without the frame spacer) depending on condition.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:23 PM

Consider revising what you're willing to pay, a ceiling of $30 might limit your options.

Try TripleK.
Old 05-15-2013, 2:39 PM

The Aftermarket ones are not even worth $30 you have to do so much modifying to get them to work reliably. I've heard a lot of complaints about the Triple K mags, the feed area doesn't even look the same as OEM clips and they include no frame spacer.
Old 05-24-2013, 2:52 PM

Got two from a seller on Ebay for just under $30 each.
Old 05-24-2013, 4:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrajocky View Post
Got two from a seller on Ebay for just under $30 each.
My buddy has that pistol and has been looking for mags too...could you pm me the info?

Glock 20C at indoor range....
http://youtu.be/T4bP8DnhT9Q
Old 05-25-2013, 5:40 PM

There are a couple EBay dealers selling Beretta magazines. Best thing for your bud to do is go to EBay and do as search for: "Beretta 22LR magazines" or "NEW magazines for Beretta models 76 & 101 & 102"

The seller I bought from is "joespawn1243" and usually he sells Buy Now or Make Offer. I offered $65 for 2. This seller is in Alabama.

There is a hick in Ark named Bob's Gun Shop who's ancient site (it's never updated) says he has them for $35ea. BUT he lists NO phone number, he answers NO emails (I tried 4 times) and you have no way of knowing whether the clips are really in stock or not because his site hasn't changed in 5 years. Sorry, I'm not stupid to send money and not know what the hell you'll get, IF you'll get it! I say: NO PHONE NUMBER, No Credit Card, No Business from me! http://www.gun-parts.com/beretta/

Last edited by cobrajocky; 05-26-2013 at 1:46 PM..