Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2014, 7:41 AM

Location: Walnut, Diamond bar, W. Covina area ... sometimes I.E.

Yep same issues with me. Contacted these guys through several different avenues including email and face book. They update their FB so i know they see the messages. Anyway no response no help no customer service. I wont be spending any $$$ with them, just based on their poor communication and lousy Custer service. 100 yd ranges in that area are very easy to come by.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:33 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

***UPDATE***

I just got a return phone call from the owner. They are working 7 days a week to get the place open. He expects to be open by May/June of this year. Apparently they had some issues with City of Perris.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 04-08-2014, 2:29 PM

Has he started selling memberships if so he should pro rate them sincethe long delay.
Old 04-08-2014, 2:37 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMan57 View Post
Has he started selling memberships if so he should pro rate them sincethe long delay.
Uhhhh Ummmm, Uhhhhh....

Why would he sell a membership to a range that isn't even open yet?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx
Old 04-08-2014, 2:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
Uhhhh Ummmm, Uhhhhh....

Why would he sell a membership to a range that isn't even open yet?
Ummm uhhhh some out fits do that as in Gyms, Racquetball clubs and so on..
Old 04-08-2014, 3:26 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Ummm uhhhh some out fits do that as in Gyms, Racquetball clubs and so on..
No... I'm confused as to why you asked such a question in the first place. Did you purchase a membership already or know of anyone who has?

I know gyms and other athletic clubs do that... but never before they open the doors!
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Old 04-08-2014, 4:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Licht View Post
No... I'm confused as to why you asked such a question in the first place. Did you purchase a membership already or know of anyone who has?

I know gyms and other athletic clubs do that... but never before they open the doors!
Hope this will clarify things for you so your not so confused I was asking because I am considering purchasing a membership.Now if I knew someone that had purchased a membership I would be asking them not asking here right? I have seen it done before doors are open the new gym Fitness 19 in Hemet was selling memberships two months before they opened there doors and, I might add at a lower introductory rate.any more questions feel free to PM me that way we don't clutter the thread thanks.
Old 04-15-2014, 2:15 PM
Veteran Member

Location: Riverside County - where the rednecks and hillbillies meet the suburbs

Well I tried to stop by the range today and ask about memberships. I was traveling on W 11th in Perris and got as far as 621 W and then hit a yellow gate with a lock.

Is the range beyond the gate? Was I even close?

Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777
Old 04-16-2014, 5:45 AM

^^
It is, you can also come from the other side off of Ellis and HWY74, but they will block that side eventually
Old 04-16-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleighter View Post
Well I tried to stop by the range today and ask about memberships. I was traveling on W 11th in Perris and got as far as 621 W and then hit a yellow gate with a lock.

Is the range beyond the gate? Was I even close?
if this is the main entrance wouldnt that have you drive right through the middle of the range/property?

there is another gate off of 74 right across from the old circle K that brings you in by the big water tanks,from that side you can see the archery range and the skeet field
Old 05-06-2014, 1:29 PM

Update on their website says they are "looking to open 6/1/14."
Old 05-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Veteran Member

Location: Riverside County - where the rednecks and hillbillies meet the suburbs

So will they be pro-rating the membership for the last half of the year?

Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777
Old 05-09-2014, 8:28 PM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
Hope this will clarify things for you so your not so confused I was asking because I am considering purchasing a membership.Now if I knew someone that had purchased a membership I would be asking them not asking here right? I have seen it done before doors are open the new gym Fitness 19 in Hemet was selling memberships two months before they opened there doors and, I might add at a lower introductory rate.any more questions feel free to PM me that way we don't clutter the thread thanks.

Hi LMan

Wrens Ranch is accepting members, and you are 100% correct. App is below.

http://wrensranch.com/wp-content/upl...ch2013mj-1.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-10-2014, 3:32 AM

FearKrew,Thanks for the App download do you know if there is any way to tour the facility before I purchase a membership?
Old 05-10-2014, 6:16 AM
CGSSA Leader

Yeah... They are pretty cool out there try and stop by before 3 PM on a weekday. Their site has a ton of pictures too.

http://wrensranch.com

Old 05-13-2014, 5:42 AM
CGSSA Leader

Default Any update on new range in perris?

Alright everyone... I had a long talk with Mathew "the owner" yesterday. He ironed quite a few things that have been aired on this blog.

1. Open date is tentatively June 1st
2. Memberships will be from the month you start to that same month next year, for example June to June
3. Matthew is a shooting enthusiast and doesn't know internet marketing very well thus the issues with the website.
4. You do not have to be an NRA Member, that was for insurance reasons and NRA Backed out.
5. The city of Perris drug their feet on the address, but they finally gave him one.
627 West 11th Street
Perris Ca 92572
6. If you are an NRA instructor you can hold classes there without the students being members. You would just need to give about a weeks notice, and you would need to fill out a membership form for everyone attending and pay a $25 day fee per person.

I am going to meet with Matthew on site and then I will give everyone an in depth review with pictures on the range itself.

By the way "don't kill the messenger" I'm just trying to help. If you have any questions you want me to ask let me know and I will ask Matthew on Friday.

Last edited by FearKrew; 05-13-2014 at 5:53 AM..
Old 05-13-2014, 6:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearKrew View Post
Alright everyone... I had a long talk with Mathew "the owner" yesterday. He ironed quite a few things that have been aired on this blog.

2. Memberships will be from the month you start to that same month next year, for example June to June
3. Matthew is a shooting enthusiast and doesn't know internet marketing very well thus the issues with the website.
4. You do not have to be an NRA Member, that was for insurance reasons and NRA Backed out.
5. The city of Perris drug their feet on the address, but they finally gave him one.
627 West 11th Street
Perris Ca 92572
6. If you are an NRA instructor you can hold classes there without the students being members. You would just need to give about a weeks notice, and you would need to fill out a membership form for everyone attending and pay a $25 day fee per person.

I am going to meet with Matthew on site and then I will give everyone an in depth review with pictures on the range itself.

By the way "don't kill the messenger" I'm just trying to help. If you have any questions you want me to ask let me know and I will ask Matthew on Friday.
Cool thanks for your time brother..
Old 05-13-2014, 6:09 PM

Quote:

627 West 11th Street
Perris Ca 92572

Thanks for the leg work ........please post picture's
Old 05-14-2014, 9:02 AM

Default Perris Update

FearKrew, Thanks so much for taking the time to meet with Mat and updating us. As we used to say: "You the man"!
Old 05-14-2014, 5:38 PM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Guns View Post
FearKrew, Thanks so much for taking the time to meet with Mat and updating us. As we used to say: "You the man"!

No problem... I also talked to the co-owner Mike yesterday. I'm going to meet them there Friday morning. I will update everyone sometime Saturday.

By the way we have one of the two monthly shoots on Friday...

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=931286

Old 05-16-2014, 4:13 PM
CGSSA Leader

Had a great meeting with Matt today will post everything tomorrow.
Old 05-16-2014, 4:29 PM

Great can't wait to here the news.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-16-2014, 6:12 PM

Quote:
Had a great meeting with Matt today will post everything tomorrow.
Come on...... cancel your plans and belly up to cal guns .......we are all waiting!!!!

J/k............ thanks for doing the leg work
Old 05-18-2014, 6:10 PM
CGSSA Leader

Hi everyone... here is the new thread for Wrens Ranch

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post14114404
Old 06-20-2014, 5:40 PM
CGN Contributor

Default Places to shoot??????

Re - "Poor service will equal a failed business. There are alot of legal areas to shoot very close to where that range is.

How about listing a few?
Without paying $300 a year I'd sure like to know where that might be. I have lived there since 2001 and I sure don't know of any. BEE Canyon is closed.
Wren's Ranch posted yesterday - nearly done -opening probably within a month. This will be a premier range in So CA. And you sure cannot beat the deal - best I've have EVER seen. $300/yr for basically no unrestricted access for your family and ONE guest. At the usual $25/day per person that $300/yr adds up quick Go to the website and check it for yourself -

Bill

Last edited by billrd; 06-20-2014 at 5:54 PM.. Reason: update
Old 06-21-2014, 2:47 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel187 View Post
if this is the main entrance wouldnt that have you drive right through the middle of the range/property?

there is another gate off of 74 right across from the old circle K that brings you in by the big water tanks,from that side you can see the archery range and the skeet field
Big yellow gate also now.
Old 06-21-2014, 2:48 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Yeah... They are pretty cool out there try and stop by before 3 PM on a weekday. Their site has a ton of pictures too.

Usually only working weekends now?
Old 06-21-2014, 5:58 PM
CGSSA Leader

Quote:
Hi everyone... here is the new thread for Wrens Ranch

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post14114404

Hey Bill.... This Forum is dead we have a new one...