Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Lone Wolf Distributors-REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2016, 7:36 AM

Default Poor Customer Service when trying to cancel order

I seem to be having a difficult time cancelling my order 360389‏. On 5/8, my needs have changed and I can no longer wait for refinishing service to be completed. I contacted Chris Johnson (support agent) through Customer Support Chat and explained the situation.

I made it clear that, in support of your terms and conditions, you can keep the fees paid for the refinishing service. I would simply like to have my item back as soon as possible.

During the conversation on 5/8, a ticket was opened and supposedly escalated to a manager named Alan. This Alan person was conveniently "unavailable" and could not address my concerns.

I patiently awaited contact to no avail. On 5/13, I initiated a follow-up request to with Chris Johnson who stated "I never said we could cancel your order". So my assumption at this point is that ZERO action was taken to address my situation. I would really like a status of my order and my item shipped back as soon as possible. How can I go about getting my item back in a timely manner?
Old 05-13-2016, 8:15 AM

Update: I got to chat with Alan Thompson. Alan was semi-helpful. However, during the course of the conversation, he pretty much told me: Too Bad. Not in that exact language, but you can clearly see that that was the stance he was taking.

In my opinion, His approach was not the best way to instill Customer Confidence.

I, then, requested to see if he could, at least, make a effort to try and have my item returned in a timely manner. I asked that he reach-out to his associates to see what could be done. Weather that call was made to his associate or not (doubtful since he told me: Too Bad), I am not sure. But I was then told that my item was "en-route".

Ok great, that may be considered progress. But when I tried to get a more concrete ETA, our call ended very abruptly with a "Have a nice day".

I'm going to defend these guys a little bit even though I am not satisfied with their Customer Service Skills. Out of frustration, I could have came off a little bit rude. My frustration was definitely apparent in the conversation. So, I could see how they may have gotten a little frustrated in return.

BUT: I am also in a customer service oriented job and could never Hang-Up in someone's face. That was just a horrible experience and will chose not to do business with LoneWolf again; even though they make great products.

Chat Transcript in Microsoft XPS format:

Last edited by philc; 05-13-2016 at 8:21 AM..
Old 05-14-2016, 5:38 PM

I can understand their difficulty as this was a job they were giving to a third party vendor. The problem came when their piss-poor customer service. I see at least two occasions where you were made to wait 15+ minutes with no notification or explanation.

Being powerless to stop the process is understandable but an inability to communicate that or to do everything possible to halt the process is terrible. You want business to be supportive. It doesn't appear LWD was in this instance.

Lesson learned, philc. Thanks for passing this along.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." ~George Orwell