Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > Santa Margarita Gun Club
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Santa Margarita Gun Club Competitive Shooting Sports for Active and Retired Military, civilians and juniors

Old 05-03-2013, 2:29 PM

Default Long Range

Hello everyone,

We apologize for the disruption to the Long Range program at SMGC. We have had several obstacles to overcome in regards to leadership and schedules.

As the new Long Range director I am very pleased and eager to be a part of SMGC’s rich history. I look forward to giving my all in making the long range program a success for all shooters.

Please bear with us as I redefine the program. The LR program has already received sponsorships that will hopefully be in place by the matches in June, Also please note that the Saturday 800,900,1k match will be replaced with a 3x1000. Sundays will remain as 3x1000. I will schedule a 800,900,1k event at a later time. Please register early and state your correct information on the registration form. For new shooters or potentially new shooters, please come out and see what we are all about. There will be several people who will be willing to talk to you and answer any questions that you might have.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Gary Fowler
Long Range Director
Santa Margarita Gun Club
Old 05-07-2013, 9:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBLUEDOT View Post
Hello everyone,

We apologize for the disruption to the Long Range program at SMGC. We have had several obstacles to overcome in regards to leadership and schedules.

As the new Long Range director I am very pleased and eager to be a part of SMGC’s rich history. I look forward to giving my all in making the long range program a success for all shooters.

Please bear with us as I redefine the program. The LR program has already received sponsorships that will hopefully be in place by the matches in June, Also please note that the Saturday 800,900,1k match will be replaced with a 3x1000. Sundays will remain as 3x1000. I will schedule a 800,900,1k event at a later time. Please register early and state your correct information on the registration form. For new shooters or potentially new shooters, please come out and see what we are all about. There will be several people who will be willing to talk to you and answer any questions that you might have.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Gary Fowler
Long Range Director
Santa Margarita Gun Club
Congratulations on your new position. Long range shooting has been something I have been interested to get into. I would love to see more action here and hope to gear up eventually to shoot with you all!
Mossberg MVP 16.25" .308 / Maverick Model 88 Security 8-Shot 12ga / Hunter O/U 12ga
Sphinx SDP Black Line 9mm
Walther PPK Interarms .380
Beretta 950B Minx .22 Short
Old 05-27-2013, 5:08 PM

Default long range matches June 1, 2

Hello All,

All systems are a go for this Saturday and Sunday's Long Range matches at SMGC, range 117. We will shoot 3x1000 on both days. please pre-register if you plan on attending.

thanks,

Gary F.