Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 02-23-2016, 11:14 PM
glock21sf glock21sf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Orange County
Posts: 289
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregsCCW View Post
Wait on that link I don't see anything about 6 months only a suggested 4 months by a member. Greg Block linked ocsd policy which stated 3 months... Or am I missing something?
It was a reply to a reply (follow up question) by Jerid Johnson


Here is a direct link to the thread:

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...DGaYX9-aHBtFr_
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 02-25-2016, 9:52 AM
MA5177 MA5177 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orange county
Posts: 1,404
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Default

Reading through the link block posted it says NO LATER THAT 90 days. I think I will apply about 3.5 months before to be safe
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 02-26-2016, 6:23 AM
M4John's Avatar
M4John M4John is offline
The More the Merrier
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 112
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

FWIW:
I submitted my renewal paper work via email on the 15th of feb (2/15/16) and received the approval letter via email on the 25th to go get my training . the process for renewals is much faster than the original application process. good luck to all!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 02-26-2016, 6:34 AM
Mstnpete Mstnpete is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Orange County, Kalifornia-the anti-gun state
Posts: 4,056
iTrader: 49 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4John View Post
FWIW:
I submitted my renewal paper work via email on the 15th of feb (2/15/16) and received the approval letter via email on the 25th to go get my training . the process for renewals is much faster than the original application process. good luck to all!
Congrats again buddy!
Hopefully mine comes in soon!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 02-26-2016, 8:18 AM
M4John's Avatar
M4John M4John is offline
The More the Merrier
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 112
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstnpete View Post
Congrats again buddy!
Hopefully mine comes in soon!
yea, i think its gonna be today or monday for sure.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 02-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Daisy'sDad's Avatar
Daisy'sDad Daisy'sDad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SoOC
Posts: 601
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWM4A1 View Post
When the date comes to pick up my permit, I was ashamed to find out I didn't bring my check book... felt really stupid. Re-schedule for two days later and end up with 2 days without carrying (mine expired the date I was supposed to pick up). Felt like I was missing something for those two days.
I forgot my check book and they suggested I get a money order at the 7-11 down the street.
Saved me a time and another round trip ride from South OC
.
__________________
Certified Glock Armorer/NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and RSO
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-27-2016, 8:01 AM
Abbe Busoni Abbe Busoni is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: People's republic of California
Posts: 26
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Sorry for my incomplete message. I originally had self defense as my good cause. I have legitimate reasons that should satisfy the GC requirement moving forward; I am merely curious if having self defense as the GC will make it harder for me..since I will be changing what I had last time. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-27-2016, 8:33 AM
Albs's Avatar
Albs Albs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,847
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbe Busoni View Post
Sorry for my incomplete message. I originally had self defense as my good cause. I have legitimate reasons that should satisfy the GC requirement moving forward; I am merely curious if having self defense as the GC will make it harder for me..since I will be changing what I had last time. Thank you.
No.
__________________
Quote:
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Doheny's Avatar
Doheny Doheny is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prescott, in the pines
Posts: 12,785
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbe Busoni View Post
Sorry for my incomplete message. I originally had self defense as my good cause. I have legitimate reasons that should satisfy the GC requirement moving forward; I am merely curious if having self defense as the GC will make it harder for me..since I will be changing what I had last time. Thank you.

No, you're good. 90% of us just used SD last time. The threshold is higher this time, but not by much. If you have another GC ready you'll be fine. Having used. SD won't hurt you. Like I said, most of us did.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-27-2016, 10:58 AM
AfisBoy's Avatar
AfisBoy AfisBoy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 284
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Has anyone who originally used SD as their good cause, and felt they didn't have a historically/traditionally good cause to put on their renewal good cause statement, been denied with their attempted GC to renew? Or thought their renewal would have been denied due to there "new" GC and it wasn't?

Last edited by AfisBoy; 02-27-2016 at 1:15 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 02-27-2016, 8:25 PM
Doheny's Avatar
Doheny Doheny is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prescott, in the pines
Posts: 12,785
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfisBoy View Post
Has anyone who originally used SD as their good cause, and felt they didn't have a historically/traditionally good cause to put on their renewal good cause statement, been denied with their attempted GC to renew? Or thought their renewal would have been denied due to there "new" GC and it wasn't?
It's just becoming time for those who used SD to renew so it's too soon to tell. However, new applications are getting approved with relatively simple GC's (I use that term loosely), so at this point it doesn't seem like it will be an issue.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 02-28-2016, 6:37 AM
Browneye's Avatar
Browneye Browneye is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North OC - So-Cal
Posts: 730
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

GC - SD, you now need to articulate what specific or even general threats are to you and why you need a permit. Danger awaits an opportunity.

When do you carry and why? Are there potential threats? If so, why?
That's your GCS.
__________________
1911 Shooter
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 02-28-2016, 9:01 AM
M4John's Avatar
M4John M4John is offline
The More the Merrier
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 112
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfisBoy View Post
Has anyone who originally used SD as their good cause, and felt they didn't have a historically/traditionally good cause to put on their renewal good cause statement, been denied with their attempted GC to renew? Or thought their renewal would have been denied due to there "new" GC and it wasn't?
I was approved in 9 days after submitting my App a couple weeks ago. Having used SD originally in 2014 ... This time using an explanation of my reasoning for wanting a ccw (GC statement) I was approved, like i said, in 9 days....
as a side note, I renewed by email....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 02-28-2016, 10:26 AM
Doheny's Avatar
Doheny Doheny is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prescott, in the pines
Posts: 12,785
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4John View Post
I was approved in 9 days after submitting my App a couple weeks ago. Having used SD originally in 2014 ... This time using an explanation of my reasoning for wanting a ccw (GC statement) I was approved, like i said, in 9 days....
as a side note, I renewed by email....
Good to know...thanks for the update!
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 02-29-2016, 9:03 PM
sseric75 sseric75 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Orange County
Posts: 780
iTrader: 114 / 100%
Default

Good to know guys, I'll be starting my renewal process this week.
__________________

NRA and DOJ Certified Firearms Instructor
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 03-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Doheny's Avatar
Doheny Doheny is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prescott, in the pines
Posts: 12,785
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4John View Post
I was approved in 9 days after submitting my App a couple weeks ago. Having used SD originally in 2014 ... This time using an explanation of my reasoning for wanting a ccw (GC statement) I was approved, like i said, in 9 days....
as a side note, I renewed by email....

Let us know when they tell you to come pick up your new card. Will be nice to get an idea of the submitted-approved-issued time frames.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 03-01-2016, 1:12 PM
Mstnpete Mstnpete is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Orange County, Kalifornia-the anti-gun state
Posts: 4,056
iTrader: 49 / 100%
Default

I don't know why my approval is taking a long time? I was told that my expiration is not till May. And just wait.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 03-01-2016, 2:12 PM
Doheny's Avatar
Doheny Doheny is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prescott, in the pines
Posts: 12,785
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstnpete View Post
I don't know why my approval is taking a long time? I was told that my expiration is not till May. And just wait.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Did you snail mail or email? Email is the preferred method.

Remember when we were getting our res checks done at different times, some before others? It's likely a similar thing; depends on the work load of the person with your file, etc...

Fret not.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 03-01-2016, 5:28 PM
CWM4A1 CWM4A1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,121
iTrader: 22 / 96%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy'sDad View Post
I forgot my check book and they suggested I get a money order at the 7-11 down the street.
Saved me a time and another round trip ride from South OC
.
They did suggest that, but I was on my lunch break and need to get my butt back to work ASAP...
__________________
www.ontargetrange.com
NRA certified RSO, Pistol/Rifle/Personal Protection Inside The Home instructor, Certified SIG/Glock pistol armorer. Any question, please feel free to sent e-mail to ontargetrange@sbcglobal.net or visit our forum on Calguns under vendor section!
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 03-01-2016, 5:32 PM
CWM4A1 CWM4A1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,121
iTrader: 22 / 96%
Default

Guess we should start another thread to track how long it takes to get renewal... As far as Greg Block suggesting starting renewal 120 days before expire, I call
__________________
www.ontargetrange.com
NRA certified RSO, Pistol/Rifle/Personal Protection Inside The Home instructor, Certified SIG/Glock pistol armorer. Any question, please feel free to sent e-mail to ontargetrange@sbcglobal.net or visit our forum on Calguns under vendor section!
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 03-01-2016, 7:10 PM
Doheny's Avatar
Doheny Doheny is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prescott, in the pines
Posts: 12,785
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default Orange County Renewal - See Post # 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWM4A1 View Post
Guess we should start another thread to track how long it takes to get renewal... As far as Greg Block suggesting starting renewal 120 days before expire, I call

We had one member submit about six weeks early and OCSD told him they were going to hang on to his app until the 90 day mark. Sure enough, at 90 days they contacted him and said they were working on it.

.

Last edited by Doheny; 03-01-2016 at 7:40 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 03-02-2016, 8:42 AM
Browneye's Avatar
Browneye Browneye is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: North OC - So-Cal
Posts: 730
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Yeah, I'm a little confused about this idea of submitting early...if OCSD says to submit 90 days prior why would you doubt that? <shrug>
I don't think you can get closer to the truth than the 'horses mouth'.

Even then it's a bit early as some have complained, but they want to make sure they have enough time to get you done before your current permit expires.

All in all, everything I've seen and heard about OCSD is that they are very straightforward and efficient about the way they handle the permitting process.
__________________
1911 Shooter
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 03-02-2016, 9:03 AM
CAL.BAR CAL.BAR is offline
CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South OC
Posts: 4,871
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneye View Post
Yeah, I'm a little confused about this idea of submitting early...if OCSD says to submit 90 days prior why would you doubt that? <shrug>
I don't think you can get closer to the truth than the 'horses mouth'.

Even then it's a bit early as some have complained, but they want to make sure they have enough time to get you done before your current permit expires.

All in all, everything I've seen and heard about OCSD is that they are very straightforward and efficient about the way they handle the permitting process.
I also filed a bit early. Sent the app via e-mail. Got a personal message back indicating they received it. Then two hours after that, got a phone call saying the app was complete and that even though it's early they can process it or send it back. I said process, and they said it has already been sent to an investigator. Very good service.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 03-02-2016, 2:18 PM
Daisy'sDad's Avatar
Daisy'sDad Daisy'sDad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SoOC
Posts: 601
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

My license expires on June 16.
Emailed renewal app and supporting docs on February 10.
Received my conditional approval on February 25th.

Hope this helps.
__________________
Certified Glock Armorer/NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and RSO
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 03-02-2016, 2:51 PM
JonW JonW is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 348
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy'sDad View Post
My license expires on June 16.
Emailed renewal app and supporting docs on February 10.
Received my conditional approval on February 25th.

Hope this helps.
Why do it so early and lose (paid) time on your old permit? New permits don't extend the old one for 2 years, they are effective on the date issued.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 03-02-2016, 2:59 PM
Daisy'sDad's Avatar
Daisy'sDad Daisy'sDad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SoOC
Posts: 601
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonW View Post
Why do it so early and lose (paid) time on your old permit? New permits don't extend the old one for 2 years, they are effective on the date issued.
I had heard they just tack two years on to your previous expiration date.
I could be wrong, however.

In any event, OCSD asks that you start the process no later than 90 days before your ex date.
I'm probably paranoid, but I don't want to give any reason for delay/denial.

Of course, at this point, I could hold off sending in my pistol qualification certificate.
__________________
Certified Glock Armorer/NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and RSO
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 03-02-2016, 3:25 PM
SoCalPI SoCalPI is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: South Orange County
Posts: 1,890
iTrader: 38 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy'sDad View Post
I had heard they just tack two years on to your previous expiration date.
I could be wrong, however.

In any event, OCSD asks that you start the process no later than 90 days before your ex date.
I'm probably paranoid, but I don't want to give any reason for delay/denial.

Of course, at this point, I could hold off sending in my pistol qualification certificate.
They DO NOT tack on two years to your previous expiration date. I just renewed my OC CCW. It expired in April 2016. I renewed in February 2016. My old permit is now invalid. My current permit now expires in February 2018.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 03-02-2016, 3:59 PM
Daisy'sDad's Avatar
Daisy'sDad Daisy'sDad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SoOC
Posts: 601
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalPI View Post
They DO NOT tack on two years to your previous expiration date. I just renewed my OC CCW. It expired in April 2016. I renewed in February 2016. My old permit is now invalid. My current permit now expires in February 2018.
Just shows you learn something new everyday.
Thanks for the info.
__________________
Certified Glock Armorer/NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and RSO
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 03-02-2016, 5:51 PM
MA5177 MA5177 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orange county
Posts: 1,404
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy'sDad View Post
I had heard they just tack two years on to your previous expiration date.
I could be wrong, however.

In any event, OCSD asks that you start the process no later than 90 days before your ex date.
I'm probably paranoid, but I don't want to give any reason for delay/denial.

Of course, at this point, I could hold off sending in my pistol qualification certificate.
Yep, I agree. I need to apply by 17th for 90days. I plan to send it in next week and hold off on my training for a month. Hoping to get it a month before expiration.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 03-02-2016, 5:56 PM
grantar2's Avatar
grantar2 grantar2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 3,567
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA5177 View Post
Yep, I agree. I need to apply by 17th for 90days. I plan to send it in next week and hold off on my training for a month. Hoping to get it a month before expiration.
Why hold off on the training. Get the training because the renewal classes are separate from the baseline course at a number of the better trainers, and just send the complete package it. Forms, training, cert and check.

Make it easy on the department.

As an example I will shoot my certs Sunday, take my class Wed night, send the package in Thursday. Done.
Reply With Quote
  #151  
Old 03-02-2016, 7:30 PM
CAL.BAR CAL.BAR is offline
CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: South OC
Posts: 4,871
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonW View Post
Why do it so early and lose (paid) time on your old permit? New permits don't extend the old one for 2 years, they are effective on the date issued.
Why? Because they TOLD us to send it in 90 days prior to expiration. As it turns out, we may not really NEED 90 days as they seem to be on top of things. I never leave anything until the last minute. Besides the process can take a while and the renewal classes may be booked or something. Who knows?
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 03-02-2016, 8:21 PM
grantar2's Avatar
grantar2 grantar2 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 3,567
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonW View Post
Why do it so early and lose (paid) time on your old permit? New permits don't extend the old one for 2 years, they are effective on the date issued.
Your not loosing time, but you may be without your permit if the get another pause for some reason. They want it 90 days before. They are backlogged 2,100 + applicants right now. Why make it harder on them than it has to be.

We haven't seen any issues, but what if they hold up to review your good cause statement. The day your permit expires your not carrying legally. It's not even penny wise. Your going to pay the training cost and shoot the ammo anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 03-02-2016, 9:16 PM
JonW JonW is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 348
iTrader: 6 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantar2 View Post
Your not loosing time, but you may be without your permit if the get another pause for some reason. They want it 90 days before. They are backlogged 2,100 + applicants right now. Why make it harder on them than it has to be.

We haven't seen any issues, but what if they hold up to review your good cause statement. The day your permit expires your not carrying legally. It's not even penny wise. Your going to pay the training cost and shoot the ammo anyway.
My point was related to the OP's timing. He sent everything over 120 days out and had approval in 2 weeks.

I agree with starting at 90 days out and then do your training sometime in between and get it finalized within a 30 day (of expiration) window. I'll be sending in for mine in two weeks, which is 90 days out.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 03-03-2016, 3:59 AM
MA5177 MA5177 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orange county
Posts: 1,404
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantar2 View Post
Why hold off on the training. Get the training because the renewal classes are separate from the baseline course at a number of the better trainers, and just send the complete package it. Forms, training, cert and check.

Make it easy on the department.

As an example I will shoot my certs Sunday, take my class Wed night, send the package in Thursday. Done.

Where you doing yours at? I contacted TJ and he said to come in at the end of his normal 2 day class to take a test and qualify.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 03-03-2016, 7:47 AM
Doheny's Avatar
Doheny Doheny is offline
I need a LIFE!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prescott, in the pines
Posts: 12,785
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA5177 View Post
Where you doing yours at? I contacted TJ and he said to come in at the end of his normal 2 day class to take a test and qualify.

That's what I did this past weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 03-03-2016, 11:30 AM
glock21sf glock21sf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Orange County
Posts: 289
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post
That's what I did this past weekend.
I was there as well. I actually did the shooting portion of the class on Saturday and Sunday also.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 03-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Mstnpete Mstnpete is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Orange County, Kalifornia-the anti-gun state
Posts: 4,056
iTrader: 49 / 100%
Default

Still waiting for my approval but planning on taking 4 hour re-qualifier on 3-12-2016. Certificates are good for 6 months. And will email as soon as I get it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 03-03-2016, 4:18 PM
M4John's Avatar
M4John M4John is offline
The More the Merrier
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mission Viejo
Posts: 112
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstnpete View Post
Still waiting for my approval but planning on taking 4 hour re-qualifier on 3-12-2016. Certificates are good for 6 months. And will email as soon as I get it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
See you next weekend Shortie! maybe with any luck at all you will have an approval by then as well.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 03-03-2016, 5:30 PM
MA5177 MA5177 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orange county
Posts: 1,404
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Default

I will be at on target 3/20 at 3pm. Maybe see some of you there
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 03-03-2016, 5:37 PM
NiteQwill's Avatar
NiteQwill NiteQwill is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Exiting the plane @ 13k feet
Posts: 6,391
iTrader: 75 / 100%
Default

Still nothing on my end.

Sent my renewal February 15.

They stated about one month turnaround time currently.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
__________________

The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:54 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.