Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calgunners in Service
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calgunners in Service This forum is a place for our active duty and deployed members to share, request and have a bit of home where ever they are.

Old 03-22-2019, 10:59 AM

Default Glock match - Azusa, CA March 30/31 - want to make Guardian Team

I've never been able to find two other Guardians able to show up at the same match wanting to make a team.

So here's my offer.

The win is essentially ours. The last few wining Guardian teams have been in the 350-400 seconds.

I'm probably going to do around 70. That means the other two only have to knock out 140-165.

It would be rock'n to have a team score of 180, but I don't think I want other guardians shooting that against me :-)

Message me, and we can come up with a team name.

I will then personally pay the $10 entry fee, and put your names on the entry form.

The dependency is entirely you showing up, and shooting the Azusa match next week March 30/31 GSSF match IN THE GUARDIAN DIVISION. Then they take our Guardian scores to combine a team score.

I would have already taken care of match registration. Again. Message me, when we get three (me and two more) we can take it from there.

1LT Snoopy47
USAR
Old 04-02-2019, 2:26 PM

Well, the preliminary results are in.

There was another Guardian team from the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division that won the Guardian Team.

They did so with a 495. That sucks big time by the way.

The G-DAMN IRS????????

I was only able to find one other soldier to join me. It could have been a reserve paramedic for all I cared who could have joined our team, and to make maters WORSE the third person only needed to shoot for a 282, and we would have still beat the IRS. An individual score of 282 would have only been second to LAST.

Hell, my soldier's score alone TIMES three would have still beat the IRS, and this was his first time every at said match, shooting a gun that he had never seen with ammo he didn't bring.

Thankfully, I'm not classified as "master" yet. So I can still participate as a Guardian the next match at Richmond, CA.
Old 04-02-2019, 5:09 PM

I think I remember you, I did your timing and scoring for the Plates. You were pretty fast! See you in November?
Old 04-02-2019, 5:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnk518 View Post
I think I remember you, I did your timing and scoring for the Plates. You were pretty fast! See you in November?
My best on plates ended up being a sub 16 (barely :-) I counted 23 out of 457 entries that were faster than me on plates. So I still have room for improvement.

Did you ask me what my mag well was made out of?

I do plan to be there in November barring any conflicts.

Last edited by Snoopy47; 04-02-2019 at 5:16 PM..
Old 04-02-2019, 8:21 PM

Yup, that was me. I can't believe the IRS beat you, but still, you shot well!