Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:23 PM
teetsjones's Avatar
teetsjones teetsjones is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Shillbyville
Posts: 1,349
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
Sorry, but most of us have been here longer than you. I’m certain I have. You don’t come here and tell us how to act.

You plugged your product. Some may like it. Others won’t. Time to move on.
Oh, OP's been here longer than you think, just not under this current screen name.
__________________
First loser in a contest of Fools.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:23 PM
readysetgo's Avatar
readysetgo readysetgo is offline
Win win win win
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura County, Caught Between My Woman And My Pistol And My Chips
Posts: 8,179
iTrader: 39 / 100%
Default

Nice!

Wherever you go, there you are...
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:26 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
Sorry, but most of us have been here longer than you. I’m certain I have. You don’t come here and tell us how to act.

You plugged your product. Some may like it. Others won’t. Time to move on.
Ive actually been here longer than you, just different ID and not telling you haw to act. And Im not plugging any product here. Everything was cool until the troll came in.

Please stay on topic or stay out of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetsjones View Post
LOL you insult a member then lecture another about the rules, on top of that, it was you who took it off topic in the post I quoted...
There was no insults. My posts are on topic.

Last edited by Rapid Cool; 12-25-2017 at 3:28 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:26 PM
eta34's Avatar
eta34 eta34 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,037
iTrader: 24 / 100%
Default

How about you plug your item in the commercial sales section. That would be appropriate.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:30 PM
creampuff creampuff is offline
Village idiot
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,056
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eta34 View Post
Sorry, but most of us have been here longer than you. I’m certain I have. You don’t come here and tell us how to act.

You plugged your product. Some may like it. Others won’t. Time to move on.
Don't forget rapidcool = thbracing. He's been around for awhile. Forgot why they let PBM post again.

But it's Christmas, so I'm not going to lose to sleep over it.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:31 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Again, I am not selling anything.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:41 PM
teetsjones's Avatar
teetsjones teetsjones is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Shillbyville
Posts: 1,349
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
Oh ,so there is a certain way to use the English language based solely on you now? There is a certain way to "correct them" and you're the authority? You dont like the way I responded because I am right and blasted Doheny for trolling. Just stop here dude, youre wrong.

I rather stay on topic like the rules say here. But since you brought it up, funny how you make an off topic post with no real evidence or facts, just make a hollow statement that must be right because you say it is. Thats what liberals also do about gun control- no real facts, just it must be true because I say it is. Thats exactly what orangeusa and Doheny do there and youre following the same behavior. Either stick to the topic, contribute or STFU.

Please stay on topic here and stop thread crapping and attacking me.
Evidence or facts? I claimed you insulted Doheny, the facts are, (your words)

"Its dicks like you"

"Its also clowns like you"

"and rather troll people here like a social moron"

"Doheny- You're just a bored retired clown, a cancer to this website and an embarrassment to public safety. You do nothing to help the gun community here except troll. Do us all a favor here and stroke out. Youre still a wing nut just like the other retired guys say about you in real life. "

"To the others here, dont listen to this clown."

There's your evidence.
__________________
First loser in a contest of Fools.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:42 PM
teetsjones's Avatar
teetsjones teetsjones is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Shillbyville
Posts: 1,349
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
Ive actually been here longer than you, just different ID and not telling you haw to act. And Im not plugging any product here. Everything was cool until the troll came in.

Please stay on topic or stay out of the thread.


There was no insults. My posts are on topic.
You're drunk go to bed.
__________________
First loser in a contest of Fools.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-25-2017, 3:53 PM
smokeyfs's Avatar
smokeyfs smokeyfs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the swamp behind the Bayshore Mall
Posts: 968
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
My take- If the department is going to let you provide your own basic house and construction face filter, they will let you put something more safe on your face.


And yes, being in that environment for a medium to long period of time WILL have an effect on you. Breathing in that crap stays in your lungs. Consider this, you cant wash that smell out of your hair, so its also in your lungs.

Just so you know NFPA is a private association, hence the "A" in their name. They dont need to approve anything or have any power over the fire service or police departments. OSHA also has no real say or power over what you want to wear at a fire scene. If you put some protective device over your face, they dont care, there are no laws being broken here. As you can tell, there were officers all over wearing those household and construction masks and no agency said a thing. Its your face, respiratory track and lungs, if you want to protect them, thats your business, no one is going to stop you.

Or just keep attaching a flammable cotton swab to your face, its up to you, I got my Hotshield for a reason. Whether you get them or not, ok by me. I have mine, I am healthy and closer to retirement. I just wanted to share something that is far superior than that the cops are using now.

As for the legality of wearing them, the owner of Hotshield recently gave away units to the firefighters on the Thomas Fire. The guys loved them and some never even heard of them before. If the firefighters are wearing them, it might be a smart key to maybe consider it for the cops as well. Now they love them...





RapidCool, I actually agree these would be pretty good for officers, or people standing around their truck. As a Wildland firefighter and ex federal handcrew guy for the last eleven years, I wouldn’t recommend these to people planning on hiking around a lot. I’ve messed with these a little, but it is noticeably restrictive if you hiking long distances and carrying a lot of weight. I could see the city engines using these for doing WUI. But these are too hot and restrictive to wear if you are actively punching in handline or punching in a steep hoselay that’s longer than a 1000’. There is a reason why you don’t see hotshot crews wearing these. My pack alone weighs 40 pounds and thats just required gear plus saw fuel. Toss on a hose pack ( 20 pounds) plus tool. Last thing I want is something restricting my airway even the slightest bit. If fitness comes to mind which I have a feeling it might. I recently completed a century bike ride in 7 hours which isn’t fast but still decent and my mile and a half time is under 10 minutes
__________________
Yes my hat is made of tin foil
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-25-2017, 4:00 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetsjones View Post
Evidence or facts? I claimed you insulted Doheny, the facts are, (your words)

"Its dicks like you"

"Its also clowns like you"

"and rather troll people here like a social moron"

"Doheny- You're just a bored retired clown, a cancer to this website and an embarrassment to public safety. You do nothing to help the gun community here except troll. Do us all a favor here and stroke out. Youre still a wing nut just like the other retired guys say about you in real life. "

"To the others here, dont listen to this clown."

There's your evidence.
All acceptable terms that have been used on this board in the past. So stop now, youre just trolling.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-25-2017, 4:07 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyfs View Post
RapidCool, I actually agree these would be pretty good for officers, or people standing around their truck. As a Wildland firefighter and ex federal handcrew guy for the last eleven years, I wouldn’t recommend these to people planning on hiking around a lot. I’ve messed with these a little, but it is noticeably restrictive if you hiking long distances and carrying a lot of weight. I could see the city engines using these for doing WUI. But these are too hot and restrictive to wear if you are actively punching in handline or punching in a steep hoselay that’s longer than a 1000’. There is a reason why you don’t see hotshot crews wearing these. My pack alone weighs 40 pounds and thats just required gear plus saw fuel. Toss on a hose pack ( 20 pounds) plus tool. Last thing I want is something restricting my airway even the slightest bit. If fitness comes to mind which I have a feeling it might. I recently completed a century bike ride in 7 hours which isn’t fast but still decent and my mile and a half time is under 10 minutes
smokeyfs- You have some good points here, but punching in line, progressive hoselays or cutting line is NOT what we are here to talk about. Youre going way deep iinto widlland firefighting and that is not the purpose of the post here or the product recommendation. And no, I have not worn my HS during line cutting, its not what its designed for. I am also red cared and have done handcrew work, I hear what youre saying.

Thanks for the post, but I was not looking for feedback, research or opinions. Respectfully, you missed the idea of the original post. Its just a tool Ive used for over 13 years and its worked great for certain conditions.. I also think it would work better for the police officers in the field for 12-18 hours instead of the common rubber band construction face masks and googles.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-25-2017, 4:18 PM
teetsjones's Avatar
teetsjones teetsjones is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Shillbyville
Posts: 1,349
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
All acceptable terms that have been used on this board in the past. So stop now, youre just trolling.
Orly?
__________________
First loser in a contest of Fools.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-25-2017, 4:27 PM
smokeyfs's Avatar
smokeyfs smokeyfs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the swamp behind the Bayshore Mall
Posts: 968
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
smokeyfs- You have some good points here, but punching in line, progressive hoselays or cutting line is NOT what we are here to talk about. Youre going way deep iinto widlland firefighting and that is not the purpose of the post here or the product recommendation. And no, I have not worn my HS during line cutting, its not what its designed for. I am also red cared and have done handcrew work, I hear what youre saying.

Thanks for the post, but I was not looking for feedback, research or opinions. Respectfully, you missed the idea of the original post. Its just a tool Ive used for over 13 years and its worked great for certain conditions.. I also think it would work better for the police officers in the field for 12-18 hours instead of the common rubber band construction face masks and googles.
Totally agree with you on cops needing these. Wish you could of seen the goofy duck bill looking cotton masks the LAPD were given on the Creek fire a few weeks ago. Every time I walked by their command post I couldn’t help but chuckle.
__________________
Yes my hat is made of tin foil
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-25-2017, 5:47 PM
vliberatore's Avatar
vliberatore vliberatore is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,119
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Rapid Cool, can we go back to when you didn't act rude or were banned?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot562 View Post
Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-25-2017, 5:57 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vliberatore View Post
Rapid Cool, can we go back to when you didn't act rude or were banned?
I dont know, the problems didnt start in here until post #33 by Doheny. Nothing to do with me being rude or banned. Stop blaming the wrong person here and rewarding bad behavior.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-25-2017, 6:11 PM
vliberatore's Avatar
vliberatore vliberatore is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 10,119
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
I dont know, the problems didnt start in here until post #33 by Doheny. Nothing to do with me being rude or banned. Stop blaming the wrong person here and rewarding bad behavior.
I read the entire thread and I'm blaming the correct person.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot562 View Post
Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-25-2017, 6:19 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

.............

Last edited by Rapid Cool; 12-25-2017 at 6:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-25-2017, 6:25 PM
teetsjones's Avatar
teetsjones teetsjones is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Shillbyville
Posts: 1,349
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
Ive actually been here longer than you, just different ID and not telling you haw to act. And Im not plugging any product here. Everything was cool until the troll came in.

Please stay on topic or stay out of the thread.


There was no insults. My posts are on topic.
eta34 has been a member since 2006, just how many former IDs have you had?
__________________
First loser in a contest of Fools.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-25-2017, 6:56 PM
Kestryll's Avatar
Kestryll Kestryll is offline
Head Janitor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Occupied Reseda, PRK
Posts: 20,879
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
So never again make any product or firearm recommendations here or its automatically assumed your associated with the company, right?
Sarcastic and defensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
Doheny- I knew you would be by here for the usual attack.
He did NOT attack you, he called you out because you DID post this before under a different account.

Stating the truth is NOT and attack.




Its dicks like you ...
Its also clowns like you...
THOSE are attacks and insults.

But let me address your points-

I have been banned from the board before and Admin let me back in.
A decision you're starting to make me regret.

The ONLY reason I have been banned is because people like you like to post false information and attack people,
The only word for that statement is 'lie'.
You were banned because you don't know how to deal with disagreement like an adult. You lash out and insult people then blame them for your actions.


You just assume things here like a jacka** and rather troll people here like a social moron...
You're just a bored retired clown, a cancer to this website and an embarrassment to public safety...
Do us all a favor here and stroke out...
Yure still a wing nut just like the other retired guys say about you in real life...
dont listen to this clown...
More childish insults.
Of course they're not your fault, someone made you type them right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
Oh ,so there is a certain way to use the English language based solely on you now?
How about using the English language like an adult instead of like a petulant child?
Or there's always buring your last bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
There was no insults.
As illustrated above, this is patently false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
All acceptable terms that have been used on this board in the past. So stop now, youre just trolling.
According to whom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
I dont know, the problems didnt start in here until post #33 by Doheny.
Doheny posted FACTS, that you DID post this before under a different name and that you HAVE been banned as a troll before.
Nothing wrong with posting the truth.


Nothing to do with me being rude or banned. Stop blaming the wrong person here and rewarding bad behavior.
Again, as shown YOU were rude and exhibiting bad behavior.



If you can't post like a civil adult, without the insults, sarcasm, cheap shots and childish behavior you can either choose to leave of your own accord or with assistance.

YOUR choice.

YOUR behavior makes the call.

No one else, no blaming others, I don't give a damn if your feelings are hurt by something someone posts.

YOU are responsible for what you post and for your future here.
No one else.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA Life Member / SAF Life Member
Calguns.net an incorported entity - President.
The Calguns Shooting Sports Assoc. - Vice President.
The California Rifle & Pistol Assoc. - Director.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CRPA.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-25-2017, 9:57 PM
smokeyfs's Avatar
smokeyfs smokeyfs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the swamp behind the Bayshore Mall
Posts: 968
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
Sarcastic and defensive.




How about using the English language like an adult instead of like a petulant child?
Or there's always buring your last bridge.


As illustrated above, this is patently false.


According to whom?


Again, as shown YOU were rude and exhibiting bad behavior.



If you can't post like a civil adult, without the insults, sarcasm, cheap shots and childish behavior you can either choose to leave of your own accord or with assistance.

YOUR choice.

YOUR behavior makes the call.

No one else, no blaming others, I don't give a damn if your feelings are hurt by something someone posts.

YOU are responsible for what you post and for your future here.
No one else.
Mommy just slapped daddy at the dinner table (Red 2)
__________________
Yes my hat is made of tin foil
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 12-26-2017, 12:07 AM
TrailerparkTrash's Avatar
TrailerparkTrash TrailerparkTrash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Democratic People’s Republic of Gavin
Posts: 2,490
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Wow, another “Monday night at the fights!”

( ( ( HONEY! ...GET US ANOTHER ROUND OF BEERS PLEASE! THIS IS GETTING GOOD! ) ) )
__________________



-I hate being bipolar its awesome.

-Life member, NRA
-Trump’s SCOTUS: 2 / Dems: 0
-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-26-2017, 6:51 AM
bk23103's Avatar
bk23103 bk23103 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: █████████
Posts: 921
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
I am also a former state Peace Officer.
I can see why you're not anymore. You seem a little high strung.

All I'm saying is, that you're pimping this product pretty hard for two pages now and you keep busting out the same stock photos. It's a little strange for a guy that has no association with the product to be so damned defensive about it. For such an allegedly seasoned veteran of public safety you sure don't seem to handle conflict or stress very well.
__________________
---KMJ448---
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-26-2017, 9:53 AM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default Important- A better tool for LEOs at wild fires...

Ha, you're wrong on both accounts.

1. I'm a former peace officer because I PROMOTED out the position to a higher job. It was my choice to promote and leave and move up.

2. Actually I'm not high strung at all, nor am I pumping any product. I presented it here, answered some questions and left it. Then the thread got sideways and personnel, just like you asking and posting the stuff above. You could have sent that statement in a private message, but choose to publicly take a jab here instead. That's were I got defensive. It feels good to go along with the crowd, I know. And you're comparing real life public safety to an online bulletin board system??

It's too bad someone can't just post something and try to be helpful here without a dog pile. Just leave it alone, there is no pimping and I'm not selling anything.

Last edited by Rapid Cool; 12-26-2017 at 9:59 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-26-2017, 10:33 AM
Spanky8601's Avatar
Spanky8601 Spanky8601 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northwest of LA
Posts: 1,653
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk23103 View Post
I can see why you're not anymore. You seem a little high strung.

All I'm saying is, that you're pimping this product pretty hard for two pages now and you keep busting out the same stock photos. It's a little strange for a guy that has no association with the product to be so damned defensive about it. For such an allegedly seasoned veteran of public safety you sure don't seem to handle conflict or stress very well.
Zing
__________________
May I always be the type of person my dog thinks I am
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-26-2017, 5:20 PM
TrailerparkTrash's Avatar
TrailerparkTrash TrailerparkTrash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Democratic People’s Republic of Gavin
Posts: 2,490
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
Ha, you're wrong on both accounts.

1. I'm a former peace officer because I PROMOTED out the position to a higher job. It was my choice to promote and leave and move up.

2. Actually I'm not high strung at all, nor am I pumping any product. I presented it here, answered some questions and left it. Then the thread got sideways and personnel, just like you asking and posting the stuff above. You could have sent that statement in a private message, but choose to publicly take a jab here instead. That's were I got defensive. It feels good to go along with the crowd, I know. And you're comparing real life public safety to an online bulletin board system??

It's too bad someone can't just post something and try to be helpful here without a dog pile. Just leave it alone, there is no pimping and I'm not selling anything.
Curious, where did you “promote” out from (agency and job title) and where did you promote into (agency and job title)?
__________________



-I hate being bipolar its awesome.

-Life member, NRA
-Trump’s SCOTUS: 2 / Dems: 0
-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-26-2017, 5:23 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Lets please stop the public dog pile and stay on topic. If you have any personal questions, PM me.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-26-2017, 6:24 PM
orangeusa's Avatar
orangeusa orangeusa is offline
<-- Airplane pic !!!!
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 8,929
iTrader: 82 / 100%
Default

Oh ZING !! A dogpile it is ?? Wow.

This thread has been about promoting a product. A product that has debatable positives.

Stay safe out there.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-27-2017, 6:10 AM
bk23103's Avatar
bk23103 bk23103 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: █████████
Posts: 921
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerparkTrash View Post
Curious, where did you “promote” out from (agency and job title) and where did you promote into (agency and job title)?
Well he wanted to tell us all he was a peace officer, so I guess he must've been CDCR. Every negative contact I've ever had with an off duty CDCR guy - that's the first thing they blurt out, usually over and over. I think they must teach it in their academy.
__________________
---KMJ448---
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-27-2017, 8:30 AM
sacmedic01 sacmedic01 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 83
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk23103 View Post
Well he wanted to tell us all he was a peace officer, so I guess he must've been CDCR. Every negative contact I've ever had with an off duty CDCR guy - that's the first thing they blurt out, usually over and over. I think they must teach it in their academy.


And that might explain his “promotion” out of the peace officer job and movement into fire. Many of the CDCR Fire Captains were previously CO’s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-27-2017, 2:13 PM
Rapid Cool Rapid Cool is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 269
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacmedic01 View Post
And that might explain his “promotion” out of the peace officer job and movement into fire. Many of the CDCR Fire Captains were previously CO’s.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop already, I never was a CO and the CDCR Fire Captain are state peace officers as well. There is no promotion or selling here, just information sharing. Stop with the dog pile aready and looking for an angle to bash a stranger you dont know. This was information sharing only.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-27-2017, 5:19 PM
teetsjones's Avatar
teetsjones teetsjones is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Shillbyville
Posts: 1,349
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Cool View Post
Stop already, I never was a CO and the CDCR Fire Captain are state peace officers as well. There is no promotion or selling here, just information sharing. Stop with the dog pile aready and looking for an angle to bash a stranger you dont know. This was information sharing only.
Pro Tip:

Ignore them.
__________________
First loser in a contest of Fools.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:33 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2018, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.
Calguns.net and The Calguns Foundation have no affiliation and are in no way related to each other.
All opinions, statements and remarks made by Calguns.net on this web site and elsewhere are solely attributable to Calguns.net.