Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2016, 8:14 PM

Default Island View Enterprises

I bought an Anderson Lower with the open trigger guard for $69 from Island View. They gave a call last week to say that they weren't going to get it in time to DROS prior to 12/21 so they were going to give me the one with the closed trigger guard for the same price. I appreciate their fairness and customer service. I also DROS'd it on a Saturday afternoon. The salesman was quick and courteous. It was by far my fastest DROS experience. They were very well organized.
Old 11-14-2016, 8:22 PM

I purchased from Island View Enterprise before and they were professional and straight forward with me also.
Old 11-14-2016, 8:24 PM

Good people.
Ive bought from the a couple times and have done a few ppt and its always been a pleasant experience.
Old 11-14-2016, 8:25 PM

I bought some reloads from them plus a lower but decided I didn't want the lower(it was on order), they were happy to cancel my order through the phone. I'll definitely be back for reloads and maybe a complete lower.
Old 11-17-2016, 5:33 PM

IVe is my go 2 shop local to me! Always great to work with the folks there. I purchased 90% of my "stuff" from them.

Sent from a hand held device!
Apologies for any typos.
Old 11-17-2016, 6:09 PM

IVE is great to deal with. Bought some lowers and 9mm reloads.

Did have a problem with my first box of 1000, 2 squibs in the first 100 rounds. No damage done and they replaced the box no questions asked. The replacement box of 1000 and another 1000 have had absolutely no problems.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:01 PM

Looking to buy my first handgun soon and am most likely going to go through IVE since it is local to me. I've seen and heard nothing but great things about them. I'm sad I missed the $499 Glock sale they recently had

Edit: Not trying to bad mouth them since they all seem like great people the few times I've been in but damn...it's been over 3 weeks since I purchased my gun and still haven't been able to get it. Only reason I didn't go to Turner's is because I wanted to build a relationship with this shop. Kinda thinking I should've now. /rant.

Last edited by Toxicxk23; 01-01-2017 at 3:49 AM..