Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 10-20-2018, 7:30 AM
Veteran Member

Default Cash back from AJ at Cabela's is 10%

And believe it or not, they even have some rimfire on sale today. Their CCI Swamp People is reduced from $26 to $22. With tax that makes it $23.76. What a joke. PSA has the same for $16.99 delivered when buying 5 boxes. Even with 20% gc's and AJ (2%) Cabela's is $18.60 or there abouts.

Maybe there's another discount that we don't know about. Even with all the known "bells and whistles" it's still a bad price even when on sale. It would take a 10% off'er, using all the other discounts, just to match what the other guys are selling it for.

How times have changed.
Old 10-20-2018, 10:51 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

With E-Bay GC's and AJ I brought the cost of the Vortex Viper 6x24-50 down from the $399.00 sale to $300.00. That is a $590.00 scope!

Chief Range Safety Officer
Instructor: Basic Pistol Shooting
Instructor: Personal Protection Inside the Home
Old 10-20-2018, 11:22 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassCase View Post
With E-Bay GC's and AJ I brought the cost of the Vortex Viper 6x24-50 down from the $399.00 sale to $300.00. That is a $590.00 scope!
The 6-7 Vortex scopes I have I've never paid more than 50% list. Several, like the one you just bought, closer to 40%. Not too difficult when the gc's are 20%, 10-15% cashback at AJ, 10% off at C's and, of course, being on sale at C's. Gonna be a little more difficult now, but with BF and the holidays coming up, we should see them again. If not, .....
Old 10-20-2018, 5:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Sue View Post
The 6-7 Vortex scopes I have I've never paid more than 50% list. Several, like the one you just bought, closer to 40%. Not too difficult when the gc's are 20%, 10-15% cashback at AJ, 10% off at C's and, of course, being on sale at C's. Gonna be a little more difficult now, but with BF and the holidays coming up, we should see them again. If not, .....
That Vortex scope has already been discontinued. Nobody else has them. Cabela’s just got their last batch hence the reason for this big sale. I already ordered two for a final cost of $286 each including tax It would be even better if the 10% club day came around but more than likely they will be sold out before the next one. There were just under 300 pieces available before they came on sale yesterday and as of now there are just under 100 pieces left.
Old 10-20-2018, 6:10 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock12 View Post
That Vortex scope has already been discontinued. Nobody else has them. Cabela’s just got their last batch hence the reason for this big sale. I already ordered two for a final cost of $286 each including tax It would be even better if the 10% club day came around but more than likely they will be sold out before the next one. There were just under 300 pieces available before they came on sale yesterday and as of now there are just under 100 pieces left.
I have one from a year or so ago and I like it. I want to get a few more 24x scopes but I want to see what their Tactical FFP looks like. It's been in stock at BP but I haven't gone over to look at it. Maybe Monday.
Old 10-20-2018, 7:21 PM

Location: I Live in a Silver Mine and I Call It Beggar's Tomb

I loaded up on UMC 38 spl. $13.39= $10.71 with GC's (plus tax) Not my favorite for serious target shooting, but it's mild ammo for my snubbies.
Old 10-21-2018, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakyshoot View Post
I loaded up on UMC 38 spl. $13.39= $10.71 with GC's (plus tax) Not my favorite for serious target shooting, but it's mild ammo for my snubbies.
2% cash back on ammo purchases doesn't do it for me anymore now that sales tax has been added.
Old 10-21-2018, 9:26 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

The scope was ordered on Friday and arrived on Saturday, mounted and zeroed today. I'm happy with it, it even came with a sun shade.

Chief Range Safety Officer
Instructor: Basic Pistol Shooting
Instructor: Personal Protection Inside the Home
Old 10-22-2018, 5:18 AM

is there any deals on the cabelas ebay gitf cards ?