Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Ammo Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Ammo Sales For the Private Sale of Ammo. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 8:13 AM
Veteran Member

Default Xtreme Bullets Group Buy UPDATE ON POST #1

Great Success! Bullets are all picked up and currently sitting tight with BigBronco, everyone will have to organize a time to go pick them up from him. Were still seperating and organizing orders for outlying chapters, but once we can get a driver down here to pick up your orders theyll be on the way up.

Heres a breif photolog of last nights event:

Convoy of 9 vehicles arrives at the terminal, standing by for the forklift operator to bring out our booty:

Tailgaites had to be removed to get them in the bed, each of the 7 pallets weighed from 1500 to 2300 pounds:

Once we loaded everything up we convoyed it to BigBroncos house. One truck at a time backed up to the garage and we used the bucket brigade technique to move the boxes into the garage. The stacks of different calibers are starting to take shape:

Hi Guys! The Reloading Club will be hosting its first Xtreme Bullets Group Buy. We will be getting excellent pricing on projectiles, and were planning to order 1 55 gallon drum of both 9mm, and 45 to get a further discount. Please understand that there is a limited amount of the drum bullets, and slots will be limited to 100k 9mm and 50k .45. These drum bullets are a bit cheaper, but do not come in boxes and we will have to sort by weight.

If you take a look at the Xtreme website, these prices are a good 40% below retail, so stock up now.

Heres how it works:

1. Place your order in this thread. The buy will be open for 2 weeks. On Wednesday August 14th, the buy will close and we will collect payment. There is a 6 week lead time from the time we place the order until the time the order ships. We are not set up for paypal, so cash or money order will be the only way to submit payment.

2. You must be a Reloading club member to get the group buy pricing, otherwise there will be a $20 charge added to your order (the same cost as a yearly membership, so you might as well join the club )

3. The prices include Freight shipping and gas money for drivers. Basically, the order will be dropped off at an Orange County terminal, where we will dissemenate it to chapter heads and other volunteers from outlying areas.

4. If you are not near a local chapter, we can flat rate ship you the bullets at whatever the actual cost is, so be prepared to add the price of however many flat rate boxes you need to your total.

5. See post #2 for pricing

Colt562 will pick up for Long Beach
Ferrum will pick up for Sacramento Area

― Roger Zelazny, The Great Book of Amber

Last edited by Dark Mod; 09-27-2013 at 10:28 AM..
Closed Thread