Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Lucky Gunner -REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM

Default MBI .357 Sig ammo

LuckyGunner has many great supplies of .357 Sig ammo. MBI now produces .357 Sig ammo. Military Ballistics Industries is an American ammunition company. MBI produces some of the best quality reloaded ammo. High quality and low priced. Check out the reviews if you want to see comments from our other great customers. Have a great day.

Quantity - 100 rounds per sealed pack
Manufacturer - Military Ballistics Industries
Bullets - 124 grain full metal jacket flat nose (FMJ)
Casings - Boxer-primed brass
Link - MBI .357 Sig ammo
Old 03-24-2011, 10:34 PM

I've purchased around 10K (5K was 22) rounds from Luckygunner (was stocking up before the ban was declared unconstitutional) and they have been a joy to deal with. The only time there was an issue was when UPS lost a shipment, one email to LG started the trace with UPS and when UPS declared it lost LG shipped a replacement order.

I've purchased about 2k of MBI for my 9M and the ammo is great for range time and is good for reloading too. Next time I need to reorder (wife said no more ammo until the current supply is used so I have to go to the range) will use LG and most likely reorder MB, its inexpensive and it works.
Old 03-25-2011, 3:55 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience and your orders! I'm sorry you had an issue with your shipment. I'm glad our customer service department could take care of your issue promptly. Have a great weekend.