Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Old 05-22-2009, 7:43 PM

I use my hat, don't have to worry about playing hot potato.

I'm a
mechannik
mecinic
mekinich

I FIX PLANES!
Old 05-26-2009, 5:05 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzr View Post
I suppose the concept that the range pays a brass deposit for their reloaded ammo is beyond your comprehension. If you didn't bring the brass, it ain't yours and you could be stealing from the range if it's their reloaded brass. If it's someone else's store bought ammo and not from the range then it's up to that person to give you permission but it's your responsibility to know that if it's range ammo, you can't take the brass.
I suppose that the concept that once somebody else buys the ammo, its no longer the ranges is beyond your comprehension. Unless the range is renting ammo now, in which case it better be damn cheap.

Dont steal brass from others, but any range that tries to lay claim to somebody else's fired brass using the basis of a brass deposit doesnt seem on the level to me.
Old 05-26-2009, 5:49 AM
Calguns Addict

Sweeping your brass forward makes the guy who has to clean the range at 2100 before he can go home's job a lot quicker.

He does get paid to clean the range among other duties, but when the last customer leaves at almost 10pm...its nice not to have to spend and hour in the range sweeping.
My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Banned

Open dirt range or indoor, I always pick up my brass and recycle it to keep pollution and prices down.
Old 10-05-2009, 9:46 PM

Default me to

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisgruntledReaper View Post
Damn with the price of ammo i always ask if guys are collecting their brass or if I can have it...then I get it....I have become a brass hoarder/slut/whatever.

Have to ask though, anyone else have a run in at a range where they 'claim'ownership' of any brass that is not yours? I have but tell them it is all mine since i have asked the actual people who shot the ammo. They get bent out of shape,guess you can make some $$ with cleaning and selling once fired brass...
Same here