Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Handguns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Handguns For the private sale of handguns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-14-2019, 9:44 AM

Default SoCal Spring Cleaning Bonanza - HK, CZ, Wilson, Sig, Noveske, KAC, +Custom AR Pistol

NO TRADES AND NO PAYPAL

Making way in the safe for some new projects and saving up to buy a place this year with the old lady so need to do some spring cleaning. Everything comes as is unless otherwise stated Meaning I won't change configurations to cheapen the price unless I state specifically in the post directly related to that item.

All of these are off roster (minus the WC and Sig) so I will not and can not ship these, they must all be done face to face PPT.

All AR pistols are in fixed magazine configuration according to the latest California state laws. I will not be selling the lowers separately for any reason, they come fully configured as is. If you want to buy the pistol and do the lower receiver only in the transfer that's fine but you must have an FFL that can and will do this, not all FFL's are up to date on laws so it's on you to take care of any of those issues before hand. IF you do not and I show up and the FFL won't transfer then I'll leave negative feedback and will not do business with you again. IF you need help finding an FFL, let me know I know of a lot in the area that are solid and easy to deal with.

I am willing to travel to some extent, possibly as far south as San Diego and possibly as far north as Santa Barbara, you MUST contact me prior to any posting in the thread to make arrangements. If you have zero feedback or sub 100% rating then you'll need to message me before claiming anything. If you are in Northern Cali and want to buy multiple guns, then I can arrange to drive up but a non refundable deposit will be required prior to me doing so. Please contact me in regards to long distance travel prior to saying you'll take a gun.

I am giving priority to people who are buying multiple guns, therefore if you buy 2 or more guns you'll get 10% off the total price. If you make an offer of anything below the listed price then expect me to hold out for offers of full price or offers that are buying multiple guns as they will get priority. Feel free to make offers though, but this is not an auction, the list price is the sale price and all offers below list will be considered unless you're lowballing then consideration will be for not.

I'll be posting designated numbers next to each gun photo and description, in the thread please post "I"ll take #23 and 11" as an example.

Link to all the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/tHyUZiv

H&K HK Heckler and Koch
USP Elite w/ Jet Funnel Black
9mm
$4000 OBO

BNIB

This super rare, even in free states, HK USP Elite in 9mm. If you've shot the Elite in .45 imagine just how smooth and easy shooting the 9mm is. This is an incredible gun and one of the top of the line offerings from HK. Probably only the Match in Stainless Steel 9mm is more difficult to find. I never shot it as I wanted to keep it as an investment and am looking to get out what I have in it. The gun comes 4x 10 round magazines, all the usual paperwork, extra parts and the Euro carrying case that will be the envy of everyone when you walk up to the sign in table at your action pistol match.

From HK's website:

Barrel length > 153 mm
Sight radius > 212 mm
High intrinsic accuracy due to locking system hand fitted to the particular pistol plus o-ring minimizing barrel play
Adjustable LPA micrometer rear sight recessed into the slide
Target trigger with adjustable trigger stop
Optimum grip angle
Optimised balance exploiting the maximum dimensions permissible acc. to target shooting guidelines
Cold-forged barrel made of high strength special steel with polygon profile
High strength glass fiber reinforced polyamide frame with stainless steel inserts
Patented buffer system to minimize recoil forces

#X

CZ
Tactical Sport Orange(TSO) Black/Orange
9mm
$3000 OBO SOLD

LNIB
I've fired this gun with 2 full mags, prior to that it had never been shot so it's not even fully broken in. This gun literally is the craziest gun I've ever fired. It's a laser and makes you shoot better than you ever thought you could without even trying. There aren't many guns that surprise me, yet this one made me laugh, literally. There's a reason that they are highly coveted even in free states and in California extremely highly sought after. Comes with everything that it came with from the factory including the huge oversized case that you could fit your grandma in, also included are 6X 10 round magazines. This is the complete package, nothing needed to change on this thing just pick it up and start running.

From CZ USA's website:

Turning the Tactical Sport up a notch, the Orange borrows a number of design features from the Czechmate and incorporates a few of its own. With the slimmer trigger guard, revised grip geometry and finer checkering from the Czechmate frame, it adds a thumb stop and fully-adjustable target sights.
With the same long slide and full-length dust cover as the standard TS, it also shares the single-action-only trigger, giving it an incredibly light pull and short reset, making it a joy to shoot at the range and deadly in competition.

Wilson Combat
Tactical Supergrade Silver
$5000 OBO SOLD

BNIB

Never fired this, it's obviously been shot at the factory otherwise you wouldn't have proof of what a lazer gun this thing is, just look at those 5 rounds stacked on top of each other in the target shot. This gun will shoot better than you ever will and look better than Brad Pitt while doing it. On top of having a 3+ year wait to build one of these thigns, this is the top of the top, the creme de le creme or what the F ever they say of Wilson Combat and pretty much every 1911 currently produced. There's only 3 human beings on the entire planet of 7+ billion monkeys running around that make and work on these guns, that's why there's a 3 year wait, not because they are slow, but because they do **** right and are meticulous in every aspect of their lives. Tactical Supergrade gunsmiths are probably annoying AF to live with because you have to be one anal retentive MF'r to make a gun like this and that probably makes for a horrible living arrangement, but who knows, I could be wrong and these guys could just be the biggest slobs once they get home. Who cares, this gun is the bomb, buy it, put it in the safe like I did or beat it like it owes you money. Whatever you decide, this gun will be everything you had ever dreamed and hoped a gun could be. Just holding it in your hands makes meager men quiver and their knees shake, women drop their panties, I've seen it first hand.

This thing comes with 6 Wilson mags, carry bag, a bunch of extra **** that I never used but is there in case you want it. Below is the list of upgrades on it and the full build specs, this is seriously the baddest assed gun I've ever held in my hands and I've held a lot of ***** in my hands. I was going to hand this down to my son, now he's going to have to get a job at In & Out, his loss is your gain.

The Tactical Supergrade is a combination of breathtaking aesthetics and functionality within a single pistol. With the beauty and workmanship that have made the Wilson Combat® Supergrades the standard to which all other custom pistols are compared, the Tactical Supergrade is handcrafted from carbon steel for use as the ultimate defensive handgun. The Tactical Supergrade sophisticates the world of handguns, and is the ៯��est full-size defensive pistol in today's market. If you're the discerning individual who requires only the ៯��est in quality materials, design, and craftsmanship, this is the pistol for you.

Stainless Steel Matte Bead Blast UPGRADE
Ball Endmill Cuts UPGRADE
Flute Chamber UPGRADE
Flute Barrel UPGRADE
Bull Barrel UPGRADE
Tritium Battlesights
Full-Size Carbon Steel Frame
30 LPI High Cut Checkered Frontstrap
High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
Ambidextrous Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull
Bullet Proof® Magazine Well
Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
G10 Starburst Grips
Carbon Steel Slide
Stainless Match Grade Barrel & Bushing
Hand Fit Full Length Guide Rod
30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
40 LPI Checkered Rear of Slide

H&K HK Heckler and Koch
MK23 Black
$3800 OBO SOLD

LNIB

If you were alive in the 80's you probably knew of this gun or fantasized about it at some point through your childhood. On top of being the most battle tested gun in history (If i recall it chewed through 30k rounds without a single malfunction) it was also the gun of choice of Solid Snake in Metal Gear, Kurt Russel used it in "Soldier", a bunch of dudes in Looper used it and Benicio del Toro used it in Sicario. Besides being in a bunch of movies it's killed a bunch of people all over the world (not this gun as it's new but you know) so if you are into larping around your moms back yard and filming yourself in slow mo rising up out of your dads koi pond while holding this in your hand, then this is the gun for you. It comes with 9 magazines, yes 9 magazines some of which are still in the bag, all the paperwork and what not, as well as the original threaded barrel which can't be installed in CA as a standard barrel is included to be CA compliant. If it goes for full price I"ll throw in a black soft case HK bag that's worth $400.

Last edited by emmortal; 05-27-2019 at 2:12 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 9:44 AM

H&K HK Heckler and Koch
USP Elite Black
$800 OBO SOLD

USED

Another H&K masterpiece that really surprised the hell out of me when shooting it. I put about 3 rounds into this one and was stacking shots right out of the gate. These really are works of art and a true pleasure to shoot. Extremely soft recoil, fully adjustable trigger make it for one of the most accurate out of the box guns you can buy. On top of that it comes with legendary HK reliability, it's a gun that will last a life time and then some. This one comes with 3 10 round mags, manual and paperpwork plus the case.

H&K HK Heckler and Koch
45 Black
$1800 OBO SOLD

Next up is the venerable HK 45 with Gray Guns Reduced Reset Duty Package. The newly revised HK 45 takes the ergo's of the VP9 and puts them on the 45 making it one of the most comfortable shooting .45's available. The adjustable backstraps mean if you've got tiny little man hands like me then you can still feel like a grown up and shoot the gun. There's not much else needed to say about it other than to buy it now before it's too late. Gray Guns is legendary in their HK work and they are the official gunsmith for Team Sig if that tells you just how awesome they are. Their trigger work is second to none thus the 3+ month wait times to get your gun worked on. The gun comes with the extra back straps, 6x magazines, paperwork and the case. Below are the details of the Gray Guns trigger work:

Comprehensive action refitting and smoothing work, full feed and reliability package; gauging of safety and sear engagement values and assessment of condition; sight regulation and thorough range testing.

This package includes an internal over-travel stop as necessary and a 12lb mainspring is provided for a reduced DA trigger pull of proven reliability when tested with your carry ammo. This package includes our Proprietary Reduced Reset providing approx. 40-45 percent reduction in total trigger reset and reuptake travel while maintaining Firing Pin Block integrity and all other factory safety values. Includes refinishing of all fire control parts with Nickel PTFE for the smoothest and most durable action possible. (Note: Some parts like hammer and axle will be externally visible.)

This package can be applied to the following Heckler & Koch pistols including: HK USP, USP Compact, P2000 or P2000SK, P30, P30L, P30SK, P30S, HK45, and HK45 Compact, and is applicable to all DA/SA, SAO, LEM or DAO action variants.

Last edited by emmortal; 06-13-2019 at 6:14 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 9:47 AM

Custom AR Pistol
Custom
.223 Wyld/Multi
$2500 OBO $2200 without Optic SOLD

LNIB

Up next we have a top end custom built AR pistol in 223 Wyld. Every single part on this build was thought over and hand picked to put together one of the best looking and most reliable AR pistols you'll ever shoot. No expense was spared on this build, from the Raptor charging handle, seekens bolt carriar group that's been TIN coated to the PWS wratched castlenut and tube. This will come with 2x 10 round magazines and has a 33.3 tactical cal catch mechanism to make it fixed magazine for California compliance and a juggernaut tactical rear take down pin, (no case).

Parts List:

Tyrant Designs HALO Handstop
Tactical Dynamics Skeletonized AR Grip Anodized Black Type III Hard Coat
Guntec USA AR-15 Micro Slim Blast Can
Odin Works o2 Lite Keymod Forend
Odin Works 7.5" 223 Wylde Barrel, Gas Block
BAD-*** Ambidextrous Safety Selector
CMC Flat Single Stage Drop in trigger
Seekins Precision Bolt Carrier
Sharps Rifle Company Relia Bolt
Raptor Charging Handle
KNS Gen ST Anti rotation pins
Noreen Firearms Upper receiver
Addax Tactical Pistol Lower Receiver
Strike Industries Dust Cover
PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube
PWS Enhanced Castle Nut
PWS Enhanced QD End Plate

LWRC
LWRC IC PSD Piston Pistol
$4000 w/Optic OBO $3800 w/o Optic

LNIB

A super rare bird indeed, this LWRC Piston Driven Pistol is surely one of a kind. I've only seen 4 LWRC pistols for sale in the past 5 years in California and I bought 2 of them. I haven't shot either one as I bought them with the intent to build out, which I did with 1 but this guy only got a few things added and other projects took priority. Piston AR platform weapon systems are super interesting and LWRC has a ton of history with doing piston driven AR platforms their pistol line of PDW's like this M6IC is perfect for anyone looking to close quarters work. If 5.56 doesn't satisfy your needs LWRC sells a 6.8spc upper receiver that will mount on to this lower with no modification. I have a twin sister to this in FDE and would not let this one go but happy wife is a happy life as you all know. The gun will come with 2x 10 round mags. Extras below:

MFT Cheek Riser
Radian Raptor Charging Handle
Radian 45/90 Selector
KNS Anti Rotation Pins Gen2
Magpul MOE K2+
Magpul AFG
Sig Romeo 4 Red Dot

From LWRC's website:

The LWRCI IC PSD Pistol | Individual Carbine- Personal Security Detail Pistol delivers rifle cartridge firepower in a size usually reserved for sub machine guns. The IC PSD Pistol is designed to be an ultra compact personal defense weapon on a pistol platform.

Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-PSD Pistol is built for high performance in an ultra compact configuration. It’s compact size and light weight means it can be carried and deployed in a variety of roles. The LWRCI™ PSD Pistol buffer tube recoil system delivers IC performance in a pistol design.

Designed on the LWRCI Monoforge™ upper receiver with Modular 7" Rail system allows the shooter to customize as needed. With the slim modular handguards, the user has the ability to add rails where desired. At just 5.9lbs, having the option of rails saves weight off of an already light rifle.

Like all IC models the IC-PSD Pistol is constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance. The gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-PSD Pistol. LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.

Our IC-PSD Pistol uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged compact 8.5" barrel. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.

The LWRCI™ IC-PSD Pistol comes complete with, LWRCI Skirmish™ Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, LWRCI™ PSD Pistol buffer tube recoil system, Magpul® MOE+ Grip and LWRCI™ High Efficiency 4-Prong Flash Hider.

The IC-PSD Pistol is perfect for those who are seeking everything our IC line-up offers in a compact yet user friendly format. This is an excellent rifle for range courses and shooting around obstacles.

Last edited by emmortal; 05-27-2019 at 2:12 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 9:47 AM

CZ
75 Compact Shadow Line
9mm
$2900 OBO SOLD

BNIB
Super rare even in free states these are not common, ultra rare in California. I have not fired this weapon since I purchased it and the previous owner stated it had not been fired outside of the factory. From CZ Customs Site:
CZ 75 COMPACT SHADOW LINE 9MM SA DA BLK

The Shadow platform of pistols is based on a well-proven concept of the CZ 75, SP-01, and D compact pistol series. These handguns are built according to customers suggestions and their requirements. This is a contemporary design of traditional handguns exploiting properties of the world-renowned CZ 75 SP-01 shadow pistol.

FEATURES:
Alloy frame
Advanced Ergonomics, Beavertail Etc
No firing pin block
Shadow sights
Fiber Optic Front Sight 1.5mm Diode
Competion style hammer shape
Double action trigger weight 11.5 lbs Single action trigger weight 4.00 lbs
Old Style 85 Combat Trigger (Less Curved then Shadow)
The guide rod is unfinished carbon steel (Full length) Standard shadow recoil spring
D style thin Rami style safety’s
Extended magazine release
Smaller 75 diameter barrel .500
Weight of the whole gun w/ empty mag 28.7 ounces
Aluminium Checkered Grips
T-20 Torx head grip screw
2x 10 round magazines

CZ
P-10 C FDE
9mm
$1100 OBO SOLD

LNIB
No introduction needed with this one as it's the hot new compact offering from CZ. This is a striker fired pistol with one of the best out of the box triggers on the market. If you are looking for an alternative to the G19 then this is what you're looking for. This has been fired 50 rounds and comes with 2x 10 round magazines, all the factory stuff + case.

From CZ USA's website:

Much more than just our take on the striker-fired pistol, the P-10 is decidedly CZ, from the way it feels to the way it shoots.

First order of business, ergonomics. Anyone who’s picked up a CZ 75 for the first time gets it — it just has to feel right in the hand. With the CZ grip angle, the P-10 avoids that ‘brick-in-the-hand’ feeling that has plagued many in the striker-fired genre, allowing it to point naturally. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them. Because it was.

Next up, trigger. So many striker-fired pistols do many things right, falling short when it comes time to pull the trigger. The P-10’s trigger is designed to minimize creep and stacking, and after initial break-in averages a clean 4.5-5 lb pull and rebounds with a short, positive reset — meaning single shots can be meticulously placed while follow-ups are effortless.

Built to withstand the rigors of military use, its fiber-reinforced polymer frame and hardy nitride finish are made for the daily grind. A generous trigger guard allows use with gloved hands while being undercut to allow as high a grip as possible, and a set of metal tactical 3-dot sights allow for one-handed manipulation of the slide on a belt.

Take-down of the P-10 will be familiar to most fans of striker-fired guns, and even more pleasing will be holster compatibility with some of the most common guns on the market.

One change that happens on both the US-made and Czech-made P-10s is the switch to a swappable magazine release. With a change in geometry, the goal was to eliminate the stiffness some customers experienced as the magazine release broke in, even though it became smooth after some use. This new reversible release just requires a few minutes to swap, allowing the P-10 to remain lefty-friendly.

It may have taken a while to come to market, but we feel the wait has been worth it. With CZ reliability, engineered ergonomics and a bevy of features both familiar and new, the P-10 is the complete package.

CZ
P-09 FDE
9mm
$1000 OBO SOLD

LNIB

I ran a couple of mags through this so it's basically brand new. I bought it thinking it would be a great option for a full size gun for me since most of mine are compacts or subs. Consequently my little gnome hands don't really fit the gun well, I blame ****ty genetics, my mom blames my dad, the world keeps spinning. Pick this puppy up as it's an incredible option for duty guns, I hear they are exceptional with a cajun gun works kit on them, plus it's stilly shiny, comes with 2X 10 round magazines, all the backstraps, books and target from the factory along with the case.

From CZ USA's website:

The P-09 is our full-size polymer offering, boasting an impressive 19+1 (hah, you wish!) capacity in its flush-fitting magazine – unsurpassed by any other 9mm service pistol. Featuring the versatile Omega trigger system, the P-09 is shipped with decockers installed but can easily be converted to a manual safety with the supplied parts and instructions. Also included are small, medium and large backstraps that allow the user to customize the pistol’s grip to their hand while retaining the natural point of aim that CZ handguns are known for. With an integrated 1913 Picatinny rail, the P-09 is readily adaptable to low-light situations. The Omega DA/SA trigger provides crisp single action trigger break, while providing the safety of a DA first-pull option.

b]#12 [/b]

CZ
75 SP01 Tacitcal Black
9mm
$900 OBO SOLD

Used

This gun, unlike the P09, fit my little hands like persian silk wrapped around a babies ***. For a full size gun this is one of the most comfortable and fun guns to shoot. It's the Tactical version with decocker so you can rock it cocked and locked if you so choose. This gun has been in service across tons of military and police groups all over the world and I'd trust my life to it any day of the week. Sadly my wife wants a house more than she wants me to keep this gun, but you know how it is, happy wife happy life. Plus I'll just have more room to store more guns once we buy a house, so win for me and win for you if you buy it. Another great candidate for a Cajun Gun Works Upgrade, I've seen these done up by them with polished/blued frames and wood grips and they are stunning! Comes with 2X 10 round magazines, paperowrk, target and case.

From CZ USA's website:

The Tactical variant of the SP-01 utilizes an ambidextrous decocker in place of the manual safety on the standard SP-01.

The CZ 75 SP-01 is the first full size handgun (4.6” bbl) from CZ to feature the improved manufacturing technology and ergonomics of the NATO-approved CZ 75 Compact P-01 model. Featuring an integral 1913 accessory rail on the dust cover, rubber grip panels, and CZ’s corrosion resistant black polycoat finish, the SP-01 is the newest model to join the family of pistols based on the CZ 75 (SA/DA) platform. Borrowing from the improved grip geometry of the compact P-01, the SP-01 utilizes an extended beavertail to protect shooter’s strong hand as well as allowing for a deeper and more secure grip. The new grip geometry, checkering in key areas on the front and back straps, and redistribution of mass provided by the accessory rail noticeably decrease the perceived recoil from previous models and allows for more rapid target acquisition and transition.

The SP-01 was designed as a military and law enforcement duty sidearm. The new model is currently in use by security forces fighting the war on terrorism. Thanks to its exceptional accuracy and superior handling characteristics, the CZ 75 SP-01 has also found supporters in the field of sport and target shooting. Its list of users on the competition circuit include World Champions Adam Tyc and Angus Hobdell (1st and 3rd place respectively in 2005‘s IPSC championship, World Shoot XIV).

SIG Sauer
P320 RX Compact Black
9mm
$1300 OBO SOLD

LNIB
Another gun I'm extremely sad to see go as this was pleasure to shoot. This has been sent back to Sig already to have the drop safe trigger modification/voluntary upgrade/cover their *** work done. This comes with 4x 10 round mags, romeo red dot site, all the paperwork, case and what not.

From Sig's website:

Featuring SIG SAUER's exclusive side-mounted optic, the ROMEO1, the RX will ensure faster sight acquisition on target. Simply put, it will make a good shooter a great shooter. Shoot confidently with faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. Installed. Zeroed. And backed by the quality of the SIG name.

The P320 RX Compact offers a smooth, crisp trigger to make any shooter more accurate, an intuitive, 3-point takedown and unmatched modularity to fit any shooter and any situation. Its compact frame is ideal for target shooting and home defense, as well as many concealed carry scenarios. This modular, striker-fired pistol features a full-size grip, compact slide, and choice of contrast or SIGLITE Night Sights. Available in 9mm. Safety features include a striker safety, disconnect safety.

ROMEO1
The ROMEO1 features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion. Manual illumination controls remember your last used settings. Three MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.

SIG Sauer
P226 MK25 Black
9mm
$1400 OBO SOLD

LNIB
Up next is the Not Legion 226 MK25 that might as well be a Legion but isn't. This is essentially an On Roster Sig 226 MK25 Frame with Legion grips and full Legion Slide/Barrel + Sights. You could do a trigger job on it and call it a a better version of the Legion and that would be accurate. I've got about 50 rounds down the pipe on both slides/barrels so it's pretty much new. I'm throwing in the MK25 full slide, 3 10x mags, the Legion case + medallion if you want to look cool with it in front of your bathroom mirror because looking cool in front of the bathroom mirror is the only thing that matters. The 226 is a sweet gun and one that you all know to have been a favorite of a certain Navy group who'll remain nameless, no it's not Charlie Sheen.

From Sig's website:

The SIG SAUER P226 is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this fullsize pistol easy to handle. Its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy. The P226 MK25 is identical to the pistol carried by the U.S. Navy SEALs, the fleet's special warfare operators. The railed P226 chambered in 9mm and engraved with an anchor on the left side of the slide is the official sidearm of the SEALs (cough not any more cough).

Last edited by emmortal; 05-13-2019 at 10:08 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 9:48 AM

SIG Sauer
MPX Black
9mm
$4000 OBO SOLD

LNIB

Ended up wanting to shoot this more than I actually did. Dialed in the Aimpoint Micro T2 on it and put it in the safe and got busy with other projects. There's a few extras on this, SIG folder mechanism, KAK shockwave pistol tube and pistol brace, Aimpoint Micro T2 + Knights Armco Battery Cap (cool factor people, because KAC is cool AF and having this battery cap at the range will instantly raise your cool factor by at least a perfect 5/7) and a LaRue QD mount which guarantees to retain zero if you have to quick detach it and use it for other purposes than firing this weapon, like throwing it at your dog when it's dragging it's *** across the carpet which you just steam cleaned. As you can see there is a fixed magazine device on it that puts it into California compliance for fixed magazine pistols. Comes with everything in the pic + the factory box which isn't in the pictures and 1x 10/30 permanently blocked magazine. I might consider selling this without the red dot and mount, contact me if interested, only if you're serious, if you aren't serious then why have you read this far?

It looks like Sig isn't selling the pistol version of this anymore or I just can't find it, it could be the latter as I'm half retarded and barely passed grade school.

Here's some stuff from a random website which I'm sure is enlightening:

Unconventional design. Unmatched performance. The SIG MPX redefines the submachine gun category with a new level of operator safety, in-field adaptability and proven reliability in the harshest environments. There’s nothing else like it. And it’s only available from SIG.

Every aspect of the SIG MPX firing system has been rigorously designed and tested. So in the heat of the moment, you can respond confidently and effectively, even under adverse conditions.
b]#5 [/b]

SIG Sauer
P320 RX Compact Black
9mm
$1300 OBO SOLD

LNIB
Another gun I'm extremely sad to see go as this was pleasure to shoot. This has been sent back to Sig already to have the drop safe trigger modification/voluntary upgrade/cover their *** work done. This comes with 4x 10 round mags, romeo red dot site, all the paperwork, case and what not.

From Sig's website:

Featuring SIG SAUER's exclusive side-mounted optic, the ROMEO1, the RX will ensure faster sight acquisition on target. Simply put, it will make a good shooter a great shooter. Shoot confidently with faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. Installed. Zeroed. And backed by the quality of the SIG name.

The P320 RX Compact offers a smooth, crisp trigger to make any shooter more accurate, an intuitive, 3-point takedown and unmatched modularity to fit any shooter and any situation. Its compact frame is ideal for target shooting and home defense, as well as many concealed carry scenarios. This modular, striker-fired pistol features a full-size grip, compact slide, and choice of contrast or SIGLITE Night Sights. Available in 9mm. Safety features include a striker safety, disconnect safety.

ROMEO1
The ROMEO1 features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion. Manual illumination controls remember your last used settings. Three MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.

SIG Sauer
MPX Black
9mm
$4000 OBO SOLD

LNIB

Ended up wanting to shoot this more than I actually did. Dialed in the Aimpoint Micro T2 on it and put it in the safe and got busy with other projects. There's a few extras on this, SIG folder mechanism, KAK shockwave pistol tube and pistol brace, Aimpoint Micro T2 + Knights Armco Battery Cap (cool factor people, because KAC is cool AF and having this battery cap at the range will instantly raise your cool factor by at least a perfect 5/7) and a LaRue QD mount which guarantees to retain zero if you have to quick detach it and use it for other purposes than firing this weapon, like throwing it at your dog when it's dragging it's *** across the carpet which you just steam cleaned. As you can see there is a fixed magazine device on it that puts it into California compliance for fixed magazine pistols. Comes with everything in the pic + the factory box which isn't in the pictures and 1x 10/30 permanently blocked magazine. I might consider selling this without the red dot and mount, contact me if interested, only if you're serious, if you aren't serious then why have you read this far?

It looks like Sig isn't selling the pistol version of this anymore or I just can't find it, it could be the latter as I'm half retarded and barely passed grade school.

Here's some stuff from a random website which I'm sure is enlightening:

Unconventional design. Unmatched performance. The SIG MPX redefines the submachine gun category with a new level of operator safety, in-field adaptability and proven reliability in the harshest environments. There’s nothing else like it. And it’s only available from SIG.

Every aspect of the SIG MPX firing system has been rigorously designed and tested. So in the heat of the moment, you can respond confidently and effectively, even under adverse conditions.

H&K HK Heckler and Koch
USP Expert w/ Jet Funnel Black
9mm
$1800 OBO SOLD

Used

Another rare bird is the HK USP Expert in 9mm. Not quite as rare but still difficult to find in free states and even more so here in California. This one has an AA (2000) date code still it will be hitting it's 20 year anniversary soon. It does have a small scratch (not from me) on one side of the barrel that could be fixed easily I just haven't gotten around to it. This one came with a genuine HK site tool which I'm also including and is also pretty rare. The gun comes with 4x 10 round brand new magazines, jet funnel, paperwork and of course the Euro carrying case. Any collector wanting to add the Elite and Expert in 9mm to their collection, this is an incredible opportunity to grab both very rare offerings.

From HK's website:

Long sight radius > Approx. 190 mm
Adjustable LPA micrometer rear sight recessed into the slide
High intrinsic accuracy due to locking system hand fitted to the particular pistol plus o-ring minimizing barrel play
Optimum grip angle - both for rapid and precise firing
Highest possible functional reliability and service life due to intelligent design
Cold-forged barrel made of high strength special steel with polygon profile
High strength glass fiber reinforced polyamide frame with stainless steel inserts
Optimized balance exploiting the maximum dimensions permissible acc. to target shooting guidelines
Target trigger with adjustable trigger stop
USP Expert | 9 mm x 19
Ideal for shooters practicing both the DSB disciplines and practical shooting
Increased magazine capacity of 18 cartridges
Standard jet funnel to increase hand gripping surface and for quicker magazine changes
Low ammunition price
Conversion kits available for caliber .40 S & W and to convert into USP standard version

Last edited by emmortal; 05-13-2019 at 10:11 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 9:48 AM

H&K HK Heckler and Koch
P30L Black
9mm
$2200 OBO SOLD

LNIB

Get the gun John Wick used to kill 1,392,845 people in the movies with. But this isn't your standard P30L, this is a Grey Guns P30L with Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight night sights. This has the Reduced Reset Duty Package and full Action Smoothing and Tuning work done which makes this P30L one of the smoothest shooters you'll ever shoot. With the same ergos as the VP9 this hammer fired version is an excellent option for duty or service or if you just want to drive tacs at the range. Whatever you end up doing with it this is an incredible gun that I hate to let go. The gun comes with the manual, extra straps and 2x 10 round magazines with the case.

From HK's website:

A recent HK pistol design, the P30 is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and safety. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user. Ambidextrous controls include dual slide releases and magazine release levers.

Variants with a conventional double-action/single action trigger have a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame. Variants with HK’s enhanced double action only Law Enforcement Modification* (LEM) trigger have no external decocking controls.

The HK Law Enforcement Modification (LEM) trigger system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull from first to last round fired) with a double-action hammer system. Using such an enhanced trigger system consolidates ease of use and safety into a convenient, innovative trigger operation—one that reduces the chance of unintended firing. And in case of an ammunition-related failure to fire, all that is needed is an additional second or third squeeze of the trigger without the need of first pulling the slide back to re-cock the pistol. The enhanced LEM trigger system combines the reliability of a double action revolver trigger with the crisp trigger of a single action pistol.

P30S models have an ambidextrous safety lever mounted on both sides of the frame. S models are available in conventional double-action/single action trigger mode and with HK’s enhanced double action only Law Enforcement Modification trigger

A Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame makes mounting lights, laser aimers, or other accessories easy and convenient. The extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator providing a subtle tactile and visual reminder of a loaded chamber.

Extensively tested, the P30 has already been adopted by several European police agencies. Excellent weight and balance make the P30 naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot. An open notch rear sight with luminous (non-radioactive) contrast points allows for fast and accurate target acquisition, even under poor lighting conditions.

During a recent (2009-2010) endurance test, a P30 test pistol fired more than 91,000 rounds without any major component failures.

Daniel Defense
MK18 Pistol
Multi, 5.56, .223
$4000 OBO $3500 without optic SOLD

LNIB

Here we have a fully decked out and custom built Daniel Defense MK18 build. I put a ton of time and effort into putting this thing together, the only thing I didn't build myself was the MK18 upper that I bought assembled. The pistol is configured with a Juggernaut Tactical Hellfighter kit to make it a fixed magazine pistol. It will come with 2 10x magazines.

DD M4 Pistol Lower Receiver
DD MK18 Upper Receiver
DD fixed iron sights
DD QD sling mount that's mounted on the underside pic rail toward the front
Surefire War Comp
Eotech EXSP 3.0 in FDE
Raptor Charging Handle in FDE
Haley Strategic Inforce 400/800 weapon light in caoyte brown with an HSP thorntail pic rail mount
Maxim Defense CQB Pistol Brace with JP Enterprises Silent Captured spring system Gen 2 in FDE
Strike Industries viper angled grip
very rare HK 416 Battle Grip in RAL9000
Radian 45/90 safety selector
Geissele Super Dynamic Combat flat faced trigger and
Knights Armament Trigger guard.

Noveske
Chainsaw
$4200 OBO $3500 without optic+mount SOLD

LNIB

Another fully built out custom AR Pistol this time with Noveske bones to get things started. As you can see below it's all high end stuff, the KAC parts compliment the Noveske bones really well and they come together to create this incredible pistol. The gun will come with 2x 10 round magazines and is configured with a 33.3 cal catch fixed magazine mechanism and juggernaut tactical rear take down pin to make it a fixed magazine pistol.

Noveske Vltor upper
Noveske Rubber City bolt carrier group
Noveske 10.5" Afhan barrel
Gessele Rail
Rail Scales on under side of rail
Cloud Defensive LCS switch system with custom UE07 in FDE
Arisaka Defense 300 series weapon light with Malkoff E1T head in FDE
Knight's Armament Flash Hider
Mmagpul qd swivel sling mount
Magpul extend mag release, Radian 45/90 safety selector
HK 416 Grip in RAL9000
Geissele Super Dynamic Combat trigger
Radian Charging handle in FDE
Scalarworks Leap mount
Aimpoint Comp M5 Red Dot sight
Knight's Armament MK12 / MK18 RAS Front Folding Sight in Taupe
Knight's Armament 300 Meter Flip-Up Rear Sight
SBA SBA3 Tacical Pistol Brace in FDE
PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube
PWS Enhanced Wratcheting castle nut
PWS Enhanced QD End Plate

SLR
SLR B15 Pistol
$3500 OBO $3000 without Optic SOLD

LNIB

This is a fully built SLR Rifleworks AR Pistol, probably one of only a handful of it's kind in California as the lowers are very rare and hard to get. This one comes with 2x 10 round magazines and an Armageddon bungie sling. Parts list below, I may have missed some as there's a ton:

SLR B15 Billit Pistol Lower Receiver
SLR B15 Billit Upper Receiver
SLR Ion Light MLOK Handguard
SLR Carbon Fiber Handguard Panels
Lantac Dragon MB and BMD Diffuser
Tailhook Mod 2
Griffin M2 Sights
Strike Industries Dust Cover
CMMG Drop in Trigger
Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 Red Dot
Haley Strategic 400/800 Inforce Weapon Light
Haley Strategic Thorntail2 Picatinny Offset Light Mount

SLR/Spikes
Spikes ST15 AR Pistol
Multi
$2500 OBO $2300 without optic SOLD

LNIB

Up next is a hybrid Spikes/SLR build that came out really sweet. The gun will come with 2x 10 round magazines and a Haley Strategic D3 sling in grey, and comes in fixed mag configuration. Parts list below:

Spikes ST15 AR Pistol Lower
Spikes Upper Receiver
SLR ION Handguard
SLR Synergy Linear Hybrid Compensator with Titanium Sleeve
Magpul MOEK+ Grip
Radian 45/90 Safety Selector
Radian Raptor CH
KAK Pistol Tube and Blade Pistol Brace
Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot

Last edited by emmortal; 05-13-2019 at 10:10 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 10:18 AM

Moved stuff around

Last edited by emmortal; 05-13-2019 at 10:10 PM..
Old 03-14-2019, 10:39 AM

DAMN!!! Nice collection Mr. Wick!

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-14-2019, 11:32 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

GOD is that you? Wonder what the "real" collection looks like..lol GLWS
Old 03-15-2019, 8:19 PM

All pm's and texts responded to
Old 03-16-2019, 9:05 AM

ill take the p30ls per our convo. thx
Old 03-16-2019, 11:54 AM

wow....what beautiful children you have there

San Diego, CA.

Member: NRA, CRPA, SD County Gun Owners
Old 03-17-2019, 10:34 AM

P30L is Sold, keep the offers coming in, I'm flexible.

Keep in mind that multiple guns and asking price offers are taking priority, but don't let that stop you if you see something you like throw me an offer and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

Also a reminder I'm offering 10% off the total if you buy 2 or more guns, so if you buy 1 gun for $900 and an other for $2000 you'll get a $390 discount for buying both making the total $2510.
Old 03-19-2019, 5:47 AM

All PM's replied. Keep those offers coming
Old 03-20-2019, 4:42 PM

Bringing it up to the top.
Old 03-22-2019, 12:50 PM

bump
Old 03-22-2019, 4:09 PM

I'll take #6

SIG Sauer
P320 RX Compact Black
9mm
Old 03-23-2019, 9:26 AM

You have good taste in guns, emmortal! I wish I could afford the CZ Compact Shadow. Someday maybe...
Old 03-24-2019, 9:16 AM

I will take:
SIG Sauer
P320 RX Compact Black
9mm

Per our conversation, thank you!
Old 03-24-2019, 6:44 PM

MPX is SPF.
Old 03-25-2019, 2:40 PM

Pm’d You on p09
Old 03-25-2019, 3:32 PM

I will take #3 CZ P-10 C FDE
Old 03-25-2019, 5:01 PM

Old 03-25-2019, 8:07 PM

Sent you a reply if you still didn’t get it please e mail me ffranksti@aol.com regarding p09
Old 03-25-2019, 8:33 PM

I’ll take the p09 as per our conversation
Old 03-26-2019, 6:09 AM

Adjusted some prices, brought a few things down and added an LWRC Piston Pistol.

Folks, as much as I can relate, keeping the wife happy is an important thing, but please do not make arrangements to buy a gun if you have to run it by your significant other first. I've had no less than 3 people bail out after making plans only to claim they couldn't follow through because the wife said no.

No shame in that guys, I get it, I've been there before, but lets not waste each others time and clear things before making a commitment.

Be sure to check the prices on everything as I've made a few adjustments here and there. I've had a ton of interest in the AR pistols but most are wanting to do their own optics so I'll be posting up prices without the optics later today, so check back tonight for that update.
Old 03-27-2019, 5:50 AM

AR pistol prices without optics are up, all PM's have been replied to.

Also to answer numerous questions: all AR pistols were/are dros'd as semi, none were through SSE.

Last edited by emmortal; 03-27-2019 at 9:12 AM..
Old 03-27-2019, 8:53 PM

PM sent
Old 03-28-2019, 8:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer Dude View Post
PM sent
Replied.
Old 03-29-2019, 6:18 AM

TTT
Old 04-04-2019, 10:05 AM

Bump
Old 04-06-2019, 12:19 PM

Ttt
Old 04-08-2019, 8:25 AM

Updated #15 with full parts list.
Old 04-09-2019, 3:40 PM

ttt
Old 04-12-2019, 5:14 AM

All pm's and questions have been answered.
Old 04-13-2019, 1:27 PM

Reduced prices on a few things. If you see something you like, throw me an offer and let's work something out.
Old 04-16-2019, 6:44 AM

Bringing it up
Old 04-20-2019, 7:30 AM

To the top
Old 04-22-2019, 12:33 PM

LWRC And Custom AR Pistol are back up for sale, buyer backed out.
Old 04-25-2019, 8:14 AM

Movin' on up