Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 04-29-2016, 9:50 PM
Norville Iron Bank
CGN Contributor

Default Cheap eats at Dodger Stadium

https://deathofthepressbox.com/2016/...the-best-ever/
Old 04-29-2016, 10:30 PM
Calguns Addict

I've been going to dodger stadium for 15 years... And I admit that I may be crazy. The hotdogs in the pavilion for the all you can eat section are not as good as the ones they sell in the other sections.

Old 04-29-2016, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkinDomino View Post
I've been going to dodger stadium for 15 years... And I admit that I may be crazy. The hotdogs in the pavilion for the all you can eat section are not as good as the ones they sell in the other sections.

Nope you are correct. Ive sat in the AYCE section and the dogs are different

Ruger SR9c
Palmetto State Armory AR-15

Lee Reloader
Old 04-29-2016, 11:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

But, but, but...it's the dodgers!

Go Giants!

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!
Old 04-30-2016, 8:56 AM

Quote:

I haven't noticed a difference...except that I eat a lot more
Old 04-30-2016, 1:00 PM
Cry Havok!
CGN Contributor

They are made more quickly with even less attention to detain than in the rest of the yard. Of course that guys review from the link makes me want to throat punch him and i hate the doyers and doyer stadium.
"Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrocket1 View Post
Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.
Old 04-30-2016, 9:08 PM
Norville Iron Bank
CGN Contributor

It isn't up to AT&T's trendy food boutiques, no doubt... But that's San Francisco a different culture and ethos.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:10 PM
Calguns Addict

Ahhhh.... I remember watching a commercial with Vin Scully and Farmer John hot dogs. Takes me back about 40 years!!! Now, I'm hungry!!
M&P 15 (Mine)
Old 05-04-2016, 5:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Low rent residents whining about conditions in low rent district. Whare's Gary Gnu?

Wonder wats behind this door. Any news in here, hello ello ello. Ahhh, just a couple mediocre frisco types still rockin skinny jeans jibberjabberring about how neither wants to catch tonight. Lemme get outta here.

Quote:

U n me boat. Would someone care to explain why dogs go through bargain bags at a far quicker pace than quality dog food? Wait, nvm I remember now. Or maybe we've all forgotten about that two billion (yes that was a B) dollar price tag, nah was only couple years ago. I know, how about pontificating on the creative ways they'll be looking to get roi and cfp last year? Shatty hot dogs at the binge bar is hardly creative, but I could see how it would mystify a retard. Besides, shouldn't there be celebration for the fact they sell beer now? Wasn't always the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeTheClay View Post
I haven't noticed a difference...except that I eat a lot more
See above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don the savage View Post
They are made more quickly with even less attention to detain than in the rest of the yard. Of course that guys review from the link makes me want to throat punch him and i hate the doyers and doyer stadium.
If you locate the signup sheet lemme know pls. Something tells me I might just have a creative moment and go with a boot to the jaw. Not usually one for drama, let alone jeanclodd impressions. Internet bloggers so convinced they're owners of high intellect. Wat total worthless drains. Is their island invisible r something? Could be why I've not seen it yet. We could just tossem in with the politicians/banksters/et al. come the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darto View Post
It isn't up to AT&T's trendy food boutiques, no doubt... But that's San Francisco a different culture and ethos.
"AT&T's" trendy food boohteeks. If u say so. Expecting cuisine at the ballpark. Wow.

Or this dingbat he saw fit to quote from a yelp comment. Srsly! High accolade even:

"And finally, Emil C.. from Diamond Bar just breaks it ****ing down:

Now for the reason why you’re sitting in this section… the food! You start by getting in line and picking up a tray. First up are the bags of popcorn and peanuts. Next is what people come to a Dodger game for, the Dodger Dogs"

Listen to how this teet fed monster describes his entitlement themed existence in the matrix. "You start by getting in line!" Yayyyyy. Wow. And the real reason ur in the outfield is not food, aint fooling anybody here buddy. Enjoy ur endless/bottomless/wateverless filler dogs. U sure do deserve them. Just thankful I can't see the desperate loathesome expression melting down that troglogyte mug from third base line.

For the record, I'm going to watch my team play ball in the most iconic venue on this planet. I'll grab better AND cheaper food on the way. Even ALL BEEF Dodger dogs are out the budget. Season tix for mvp box seats on the field put a hurtin on the kids pocketbook.

But really, listen here

Rollin down
Imperial highway
Bignasty redhead at my side
Santa Ana's blowing hot like my girl
I hope we never die

0mannon0
Old 05-04-2016, 5:48 PM

^^^^What he said