Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Airguns, AirSoft and MilSim Air rifles and pistols, AirSoft and Mil Sim Discussion

Old 05-11-2019, 7:08 AM

Default My Crosman DPMS SBR Arrived

Received it last week from Pyramid Air. Got the FDE version of the Crosman DPMS Full Auto bb rifle.

WOW. Loved the fit and feel. Had bought a Sig Romeo 5 I found on eBay for under $100 so mounted that on it.

But did't take it out til yesterday afternoon. To sight it in, I filled up a cardboard box with old towels and slapped a target on it and in 2 shots had the red dot right on.

I TRULY love this rifle. I just recently got into bb guns. Only owned "real" guns the past 20 years and has zero experience with all these C02 fed bb guns until couple weeks ago after doing many hours of online research.

I was shooting Hornady Black Diamond bb's.

Impressions-
1. Beautiful rifle and well built and ran without a hiccup
2. I shot mostly in semi auto but did empty one mag in full auto and decimated a plastic bottle from 30 ft away.
3. The magazine is a bit of a pain to load but as time goes on will get easier.
4. The trigger is heavy as many report, but I didn't mind, I was still very accurate w it shooting up soda cans etc.

The only bumber was I had bought an extra magazine and that mag was broken upon arrival-- the follower would just not come down past a certain point to load the bb's-- seems the coils in the spring were messed up a bit so could not compressed the whole way down to clear the losing port.-- and I could not find any online info on how to take the magazine apart. So I'm returning the second mag for a new one free of charge.

LOVE this gun!!! Provides a ton of backyard fun. Zero malfunctions in 4-5 mags.