Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 07-05-2019, 3:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Default Part 2 of "Do you know guns?" First person shooting video of various guns. Quiz # 2

No pressure, it's self scoring and on the honor system. (So we're talkin even less pressure than my similar Video Quiz # 1.)

Just enjoy watching this first person view of someone shooting 29 different guns ( some full automatic) while you try mentally name each make and model in the short time that they are being shot (watch the whole video Before you look in the video description area to check your answers).

https://youtu.be/KXhL9dzUoYU

Then let us know how you feel you did.

I think I got a good percentage of the makers and some of the exact model names /numbers but some of them I was just wild guessing and missing.

* Edit, it seems the regular YouTube link (in blue) might not be working for some folks but you can always just click the white title area of the thumbnail YouTube video and it should take you directly to the YouTube page where you can check your answers.

Or just don't worry about any answers and enjoy what the first person view might look like in a free state.

Last edited by sealocan; 09-21-2019 at 9:17 AM.. Reason: I noticed the regular YouTube links not working.
Old 07-05-2019, 8:13 PM

He is not a very good shot.
Old 07-05-2019, 9:14 PM

only 17/29. Some of these were easier than the first video because I do own them, but a few you can barely see any of them. Like the M.95 Gewehr, I thought was a Berthier because of that bayonet mount and side sling swivel but you never see the back half of the bolt or the bolt handle.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Calguns Addict

Virtually all of them except the carcano, since I've never owned one. Never owned an m40 either but I've played with dummies and kits.
I can't specifically identify the Mausers either, but the description is equally vague. Coach gun either besides it being a older external hammer pattern.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Calguns Addict

Mp40 damn phone.. and it wont let me edit 🤣
Old 07-06-2019, 1:57 AM
Calguns Addict

I agree I think the MP40 was one of the easier ones to get just because we've seen it so much in Hollywood movies.
Old 09-21-2019, 9:20 AM
Calguns Addict

When I first posted this thread the thumbnail link wasn't working, now the standard link doesn't work for me so I thought I would bump it to the top in case anyone had problems watching the video.