Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 10-22-2019, 6:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbo View Post
Most of you guys seem to have a problem with the Second Amendment.
If you live in California, your 2A rights are being infringed upon daily. Regardless, there are laws, rules, and regulations that are in place that are to be followed. Like it or not.
Old 10-22-2019, 8:25 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark77 View Post
This thread has a quite a few replies that go full r......, but this one really takes the cake. Having a problem with sales to gangs and straw purchases = being against the 2A? LOL!

By supporting/defending people like that criminal, YOU are doing the 2A a disservice and hurting our cause.
^^^^ This!!!!
Old 10-24-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbo View Post
No where in the article did it say he knowingly sold Firearms to "gangs" or prohibited people. The Second Amendment does not put any restrictions on purchasing firearms. Any restriction on the 2nd Amendment is unconstitutional. If someone can't be trusted to have a firearm in society that person should not be allowed to be in society.
He knowingly sold guns illegally to many people. Somehow, most of his guns ended up with either undercover agents or gang members. He was in it for the money, not because he had sympathy for Californians. I don't care what his alibi was. You say that if someone can't be trusted with firearms, then that person should not be allowed in society. That is not the case. Even murderers and rapists get released from prison. Maybe if that wasn't the cause, your argument would at least have some merit. Being that things are not the way you wish they were, straw purchase laws make sense.

Old 10-24-2019, 8:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Sounds like a real rocket scientist to me.