Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > O.C. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2013, 1:57 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoduel View Post
I did the test with 22LR rifle. It doesn't matter the caliber as long as it's a rifle. And I think it's a 6" group.
I think you are right, 6". The point is just to make sure you know how to handle a rifle so you don't blow a hole through their roof. You do get a free range time voucher so it's really worth it.
Old 06-14-2013, 2:53 PM

My guest bailed. Just me

Sent From My Phone
Old 06-14-2013, 3:42 PM

You guys are doing it all wrong. +1 more guest for me.
Old 06-14-2013, 8:09 PM

Whoever was in lane 1,you left your scope cover at the range. I currently have it and we are at Zenko sushi down the street. Please PM me if you want to come pick it up. Otherwise I can bring it to the next event.
Old 06-14-2013, 9:11 PM

Awesome shoot today everyone! This was my first attendance at a local Calgun event and I had a blast and got to meet a lot of great people.

David made the event a lot of fun with a competition to help raise funds for Calguns.

We were shooting targets where one was darts and the other was cards and you had to shoot the best poker hand to win with 7 bullets. Pistols got to shoot it at 7 yards and rifles shot at 15 yards.

Turned out to be an interesting competition indeed, as for the darts, the bull was worth a lot of points, but a side shot on the outside bar x3 could lead to big points.

With the cards, they were small enough to where it was a good challenge to hit the cards you wanted for your hand. You also only had 7 shots to put together the best hand you could. The cards were also displayed side by side, so being slightly off means possibly hitting a higher card, lower card, double shooting a card, or some wild number with a flyer.

I was lucky enough to win some patches today! Excited to put them on my range bag to start sporting some Calguns !

On top of all that, I was able to qualify for my high powered rifle card because David graciously allowed me to borrow a high power rifle to shoot. Aside from having to make a 5" group to qualify, the rifle was a dream to shoot and I completed the task without a hitch.

Thanks David for throwing an awesome event for people of all ages to join in and learn how to safely handle firearms, share and try out new weapons, and meet and learn from new people from all walks of life with the common interest in firearms. Recommend the next event to anyone!

Thanks for all your efforts David!
Mossberg MVP 16.25" .308 / Maverick Model 88 Security 8-Shot 12ga / Hunter O/U 12ga
Sphinx SDP Black Line 9mm
Walther PPK Interarms .380
Beretta 950B Minx .22 Short
Old 06-14-2013, 9:17 PM

Thanks everyone for having me.. Was great to meet some members.. Especially thanks to Sean and Kris for letting me use their 9mm.. Also Alex for letting shoot his gun also.. Can't wait for the next event so I can win something else!!