Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > O.C. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyhabts26 View Post
Why dont they do this crap on the weekend?
Some of us have to work you know!
Bingo - the idle welfare set is always looking for a cause that will get them out of the house.
Old 04-22-2013, 8:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA flyer View Post
Here's any idea. Instead of a counter-protest, which I agree with SamsDX points , we do a co-protest. Our group would have signs calling for waiting periods/background checks for buying pressure cookers, bringing back prohibition and background checks for purchasing knives. We could have flyers with stats. on the number of deaths per year for knives and alcohol.

We could be right along side of them, even mixed in and of course we wouldn't engage them in any firearms related discussion.

Just an idea.
I live close to Irvine and I like this idea oo. Also make our signs bigger and more noticeable.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA flyer View Post
Here's any idea. Instead of a counter-protest, which I agree with SamsDX points , we do a co-protest. Our group would have signs calling for waiting periods/background checks for buying pressure cookers, bringing back prohibition and background checks for purchasing knives. We could have flyers with stats. on the number of deaths per year for knives and alcohol.

We could be right along side of them, even mixed in and of course we wouldn't engage them in any firearms related discussion.

Just an idea.
Awesome
Old 04-22-2013, 10:50 PM

I work in Irvine. I could stroll by for a hour during lunch or something. I'd hold a sign or cruise around with stuff on my car.