Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 09-20-2017, 5:10 AM

Default Federal Rebate?

Has it been extended or did purchases have to be made by August 31st?

Last edited by DRPoolio; 09-20-2017 at 5:24 AM..
Old 09-20-2017, 5:14 AM
Veteran Member

Extended until end of Dec. 2017
Old 09-20-2017, 5:24 AM

Thanks Stevie
Old 09-20-2017, 1:27 PM

Watch the loopholes. The UPC code on my box of 1000 did not qualify...they wanted the UPC from each of the 50 20 round boxes....a total waste of time for ammo thar won't be shot for a year.
Old 09-20-2017, 1:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepergeo View Post
Watch the loopholes. The UPC code on my box of 1000 did not qualify...they wanted the UPC from each of the 50 20 round boxes....a total waste of time for ammo thar won't be shot for a year.
Doesn't a 1000 round case come with (20) 50 round boxes?
Old 09-20-2017, 1:48 PM

Quote:
When i received my order it came in 2 (500) round boxes which then had 50 individual boxes of 20 rounds inside. I called up Federal rebate center and they said to just send the the 2 (500) round upc labels instead of having to cut each individual box of 20. The Representative told me their computer at the rebate submission center can process the request but the team who made the online rebate form was not able to qualify those requests. Told me they were still working on putting the bulk UPC's online.

I was not the first person to ask, and was definitely not going to cut up each of the individual boxes. When in doubt, call the rebate center phone number and confirm.
Old 09-20-2017, 2:30 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
I've successfully submitted a rebate using the outer box UPC for the Federal XM193I and it was accepted and I received the full rebate back.

I've even called the rebate center to specifically get info that the outer box UPC was accepted in lieu of the individual 20 round box UPCs.

When did you submit your rebate and which SKU/item was it for?

EDIT: I should also add that I did the mail-in rebate form as that was recommended by the rebate center when I called, because the online rebate submission has missing SKUs/UPCs for some reason.
Old 09-22-2017, 8:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoffeecake View Post
When i received my order it came in 2 (500) round boxes which then had 50 individual boxes of 20 rounds inside. I called up Federal rebate center and they said to just send the the 2 (500) round upc labels instead of having to cut each individual box of 20. The Representative told me their computer at the rebate submission center can process the request but the team who made the online rebate form was not able to qualify those requests. Told me they were still working on putting the bulk UPC's online.

I was not the first person to ask, and was definitely not going to cut up each of the individual boxes. When in doubt, call the rebate center phone number and confirm.
Thanks for confirming this. That is what I did. No way am I going to sit down and cut out upc from each 20rd boxes. Fingers crossed.
Old 09-22-2017, 8:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimpsUnlimited View Post
Thanks for confirming this. That is what I did. No way am I going to sit down and cut out upc from each 20rd boxes. Fingers crossed.
Just curious, why not? Better safe than sorry.

It took less than 10 minutes with a xacto knife. Already received all $250 in rebate. 50 for handgun and 200 for rifle.

https://www.ebates.com/r/VINCEN368?eeid=28187
^sign up @ ebates for cash back and we both get $10 after your first purchase.
Old 09-22-2017, 8:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
Just curious, why not? Better safe than sorry.

It took less than 10 minutes with a xacto knife. Already received all $250 in rebate. 50 for handgun and 200 for rifle.
Laziness. Besides, UPC codes from their official outer box and dated sales receipt should be more than enough to show that the item I purchased qualifies for their rebate.