Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Rainier Arms -REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rainier Arms -REMOVED- Hosted by Rainier Arms

Old 10-08-2011, 11:46 AM

Default Rainier Arms Urban Carbine RUC™ - 14.5" or 16"

Introducing: Rainier Arms Urban Carbine RUC™ - 14.5" or 16"

Description:

Customers have long awaited for a complete AR-15 built by Rainier Arms LLC. Finally, after building the experience and reputation to create a system that Rainier Arms is proud to stand behind, we are now introducing the Rainier Arms Urban Combat Rifle. The RUC is light weight, sitting at a sparse 6 lbs and 7 oz thanks to the Evolution Rail and a Lightweight Cold Hammer Forged Barrel that is both accurate and resilient. Target acquisition is effortless & extremely fast thanks to the unique design of the Diamond Head Back Up Iron Sights, and a Geissele OEM offers a fluid trigger platform for smooth shooting. With all of these components put together, the RUC is unparalleled in performance. Not only are the materials used industry-leading, each weapon is carefully and meticulously assembled and come with a limited life time warranty.

To make this deal impossible to pass-up, we have a screaming introductory price of only $1295. Also, the first 100 rifles will include a Geissele SSA trigger as a free upgrade. By now, most of you know Rainier Arms stands for Quality. Don't miss out on this great opportunity, chances are, you will not see these types of prices again!

Specifications:

* 14.5" or 16" Lightweight Cold Hammer Forged 5.56mm Barrel
* Extended M4 Feed Ramps
* MPI HP tested Bolt
* Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
* 1 in 7 twist
* Mil Spec Phosphate finish
* Mid length gas system
* 1/2×28 threads
* Pinned low profile gas block
* Flat-top upper receiver
* Rainier Arms Evolution Free Float System - 12.0
* Gun Fighter Charging Handle
* Rainier Arms XTC
* Diamond Head Back Up Iron Sights
* Forged Lower
* Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension
* H Buffer
* Vltor iMod Carbine stock
* Magpul MOE+ pistol grip
* One 30 rd mag included
* Rifle Weight: 6 1/2 lbs
* Geissele OEM trigger

PREORDERS: We are currently taking pre-orders for this rifle. We will be shipping November 2011. We will charge out your card when we are ready to ship.

14.5" w/pinned XTC Shown below

(877) 556-GUNS Toll Free
(253) 218-2998 FAX
Old 10-08-2011, 5:07 PM
CGSSA Coordinator

Looks great! Way to go, guys!
Old 10-27-2012, 7:07 PM

Rainier Arms Team - as a result of this post on Calguns I ordered two RUC 16's late last year: a 5.56 and a 6.8 SPC. I just wanted to give you a quick update and say I've been running them for almost a year now and they are by far my favorite ARs for the price. I have friends who shoot pro in matches, and also who build ARs for pro shooters, and everyone (including those guys) who's handled this on the range has been very impressed, especially at your pre-order price. In fact - I originally set out to build a new light carbine for use in matches in CA when I found the RUC listing - and decided that at this price point, for the components you are using - I would not be able to save much $ vs. time building my own. Alternately the cost to have one of the professionals I know build one would have been quite a bit higher. So I gave you guys a shot.

Both have had zero malfunctions. I have primarily run the 5.56 with the cheapest, bullk milsup I can purchase, and I ran the thing dry for about 2 months to see when it would fail a'la many M4 clones - and it just did not quit. Accuracy is likewise impressive. I am sending you folks a more detailed message to your sales email, and would be happy to post parts of it here if you would like for public reference.

Thank you for the excellent work. I always respect quality and value, and it is tough in the brand name AR world to find both together. Cheers,
Old 11-07-2012, 6:17 PM

We love to hear stories like this. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and experience. Glad that you are happy with your choices and purchases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionInstrument View Post
Rainier Arms Team - as a result of this post on Calguns I ordered two RUC 16's late last year: a 5.56 and a 6.8 SPC. I just wanted to give you a quick update and say I've been running them for almost a year now and they are by far my favorite ARs for the price. I have friends who shoot pro in matches, and also who build ARs for pro shooters, and everyone (including those guys) who's handled this on the range has been very impressed, especially at your pre-order price. In fact - I originally set out to build a new light carbine for use in matches in CA when I found the RUC listing - and decided that at this price point, for the components you are using - I would not be able to save much $ vs. time building my own. Alternately the cost to have one of the professionals I know build one would have been quite a bit higher. So I gave you guys a shot.

Both have had zero malfunctions. I have primarily run the 5.56 with the cheapest, bullk milsup I can purchase, and I ran the thing dry for about 2 months to see when it would fail a'la many M4 clones - and it just did not quit. Accuracy is likewise impressive. I am sending you folks a more detailed message to your sales email, and would be happy to post parts of it here if you would like for public reference.

Thank you for the excellent work. I always respect quality and value, and it is tough in the brand name AR world to find both together. Cheers,
(877) 556-GUNS Toll Free
(253) 218-2998 FAX
Old 12-15-2012, 9:23 AM

Hey, guys! For sales to California residents, do you guys ship the RUC with a bullet button already installed and provide a 10-round magazine? Thank you for your help!
Old 12-17-2012, 9:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennG31 View Post
Hey, guys! For sales to California residents, do you guys ship the RUC with a bullet button already installed and provide a 10-round magazine? Thank you for your help!
Yes and yes!

Bullet button is an upcharge of $25 and the Raddlock is an upcharge of $35.
(877) 556-GUNS Toll Free
(253) 218-2998 FAX
Old 12-19-2012, 5:10 PM
Calguns Addict

wish this deal was now!