Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences Discuss Concealed Carry Permit/License classes here.

Old 06-04-2014, 9:16 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Arrow UT (35 state) class in Lincoln, CA Sat June 28th $75- plus discount for CalGunners

I am instructing the 4 hour Utah permit training (no shooting required) on Saturday, June 28th in Lincoln, CA. The class is $75, and all supplies are included (I fingerprint you as well). You must get a passport quality color photograph prior to submitting your application through the mail.

When you are signing up through my website, please enter Calguns in the comments to receive $10 off. The total price for the training is $65 with your Calguns discount.

You will be required to submit your application and documentation to Utah through the mail, along with $51 fee to Utah. The permit is valid for 5 years.

Hurry, as this class will fill up quick!

If you have any questions, send an email to john@besthandguntraining.com

Thanks,

John Taylor
Best Handgun Training
(916) 295-8489
www.besthandguntraining.com