Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > FFL's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

FFL's Forum For open discussion between FFLs and polite questions for FFLs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2013, 8:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default COE and Multiple Handgun Purchases

Ok so I was at the Ontario gun show last weekend and struck up a convo with one of the vendors. I was saying how sometimes I have to sit on a gun that I want for myself because of the 1 handgun per 30 period rule. Now I don't know much about this and have always just followed what I had been told at Turners years prior. 1 handgun per 30 days. He was saying that I should apply for a C&R license and with that along with my COE I would be exempt from the 1 per 30 law. I said are you sure even if they are newer handguns and not C&R pistols? He said he was. I was going to call the DOJ today to get clarification, but I ran out of time and didn't think about it til now. I am a FFL and do have the COE. Thanks for the answers.

Thanks calgunners.